• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ggetout33

ggetout33

Better to reign in hell...
Mar 3, 2023
Most of it was crap because I was heavily tied to a desk job I hated. But those last few months of finally being free were top tier.

• Hugs
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
It was 10/10 until the middle of the year. Then my girlfriend and I split. And in November I got the MS diagnose. So I would rate it 5/10. 2023 will be below 0, that's for sure

• Love
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
Hmm

• Started the year waiting for lockdown to be over
  • Went to college, made a few acquaintances, got an in-person job.
  • Started going to a psychologist
  • Fished that college semester without too much struggle, started hanging out with my current friend group
  • Adopted a second cat (♥️♥️♥️)
  • New cat and thinking about college was too much, lost job, dropped psychologist
  • Discovering new friend group, started college strong(ish)
  • Sex drive nosedived. Felt like my genitals were broken
  • Started having more depression problems, disappearing/not replying to messages for a couple of days to a week. Probably alcohol related in hindsight
  • Got into a FWB situationship I still am currently in
  • Started mirtazapine, helped with sleep, not depression
  • Finally broke down after Christmas, into what would become a 3+ month period of disappearing in 2023
  • Stopped Mirtazapine
I'd say 6.5/10. Some rotten bits at the beginning and end. Friend group really pulling the weight of the year. Wish I had stayed employed though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jule_from_Germany