• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
Hi! This is my first post here! I read through the rules and whatnot and searched my question in the forums but I'm still not 100% satisfied.

So, I've been suicidal for years (I'm 24) and have finally made my mind up that I want to leave this life once and for all. I've been looking for the best method for a while now and have decided on going the Nitrogen route. I thought about buying a big enough bottle to fill my car up with gas because a bag over my head would terrify me and I'd probably end up pulling it off. (I'd like to be comfortable in the process) but it turns out I'd need a REALLY big/heavy bottle that wouldn't even fit in my car, so that thought was out the window. Then the thought of an oxygen mask popped into my head and I found this one:
I ended up buying it the other day and it arrived today but I'm not exactly sure if it will even work with nitrogen. Maybe someone can tell me?

For the rest of my equipment I I bought a Nitrogen regulator from Max Dog Brewing (hasn't arrived yet) and was looking into buying a 10 litre (1.89m3/20sq ft) cylinder of Technical grade nitrogen. (99.998%) I just need to figure out how to connect the oxygen mask (if it even works with nitrogen) to the regulator/hose. I have absolutely no experience with gas so this is all completely new to me.

I'm not sure what kind of advice you guys are allowed to give me without getting in trouble, but I'd appreciate any information at all. Have any of you bought a MDB regulator? Do they send you any kind of hose to connect to a gas cylinder or do you have to get that yourself?

Edit: The smallest nitrogen tank is 10 litres (1.89m3/66.7 cu ft) whereas Max Dog recommends a 20 cu ft cylinder for their regulator. Will their regulator fit with this size cylinder? Will the bigger tank affect flow rate or anything?

Thanks in advance!

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Hi! This is my first post here! I read through the rules and whatnot and searched my question in the forums but I'm still not 100% satisfied.

So, I've been suicidal for years (I'm 24) and have finally made my mind up that I want to leave this life once and for all. I've been looking for the best method for a while now and have decided on going the Nitrogen route. I thought about buying a big enough bottle to fill my car up with gas because a bag over my head would terrify me and I'd probably end up pulling it off. (I'd like to be comfortable in the process) but it turns out I'd need a REALLY big/heavy bottle that wouldn't even fit in my car, so that thought was out the window. Then the thought of an oxygen mask popped into my head and I found this one:
I ended up buying it the other day and it arrived today but I'm not exactly sure if it will even work with nitrogen. Maybe someone can tell me?

For the rest of my equipment I I bought a Nitrogen regulator from Max Dog Brewing (hasn't arrived yet) and was looking into buying a 10 litre (1.89m3/20sq ft) cylinder of Technical grade nitrogen. (99.998%) I just need to figure out how to connect the oxygen mask (if it even works with nitrogen) to the regulator/hose. I have absolutely no experience with gas so this is all completely new to me.

I'm not sure what kind of advice you guys are allowed to give me without getting in trouble, but I'd appreciate any information at all. Have any of you bought a MDB regulator? Do they send you any kind of hose to connect to a gas cylinder or do you have to get that yourself?

Edit: The smallest nitrogen tank is 10 litres (1.89m3/66.7 cu ft) whereas Max Dog recommends a 20 cu ft cylinder for their regulator. Will their regulator fit with this size cylinder? Will the bigger tank affect flow rate or anything?

Thanks in advance!

The NRB mask will work perfectly for you! As noted by @endergames, you would need more nitrogen, at least 20cf. In terms of the MaxDogBrewing regulator, I have a similar one by escmode. Neither one of these companies include tubing with the regulator. The oxygen tubing will come with the NRB you purchased so there is no need to make an additional purchase. The flow rate is set by your click-style regulator. Just make sure that you set it up at 15LPM. Incidentally, the regulator connects DIRECTLY to the cylinder, no hose required.

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask...

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
Sorry, 10l is 0.35cf, right?

Well it says the size is 10 litres but the volume is 1.89m3

so I converted the volume to cubic feet and came out with 66.74 (46 cubic feet more than MDB's recommendation)

Also, ignore the 20 SQ FT measurement in the 3rd paragraph of my original post. I forgot to correct that mistake and I can't edit my post.
The NRB mask will work perfectly for you! As noted by @endergames, you would need more nitrogen, at least 20cf. In terms of the MaxDogBrewing regulator, I have a similar one by escmode. Neither one of these companies include tubing with the regulator. The oxygen tubing will come with the NRB you purchased so there is no need to make an additional purchase. The flow rate is set by your click-style regulator. Just make sure that you set it up at 15LPM. Incidentally, the regulator connects DIRECTLY to the cylinder, no hose required.

I think I actually have more nitrogen with the bottle I'm looking at than needed. It says the size is 10 litres but the volume is 1.89m3 (or 66.74 cu ft)

Last edited:
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I'm no expert in this field but I think you need to make sure the tank is big enough to be effective for ctb. I wish you peace and I'm jealous you have access to this method. Do your research and take your time and take care

endergames

endergames

Aug 6, 2020
Well it says the size is 10 litres but the volume is 1.89m3

so I converted the volume to cubic feet and came out with 66.74 (46 cubic feet more than MDB's recommendation)

Also, ignore the 20 SQ FT measurement in the 3rd paragraph of my original post. I forgot to correct that mistake and I can't edit my post.

I think I actually have more nitrogen with the bottle I'm looking at than needed. It says the size is 10 litres but the volume is 1.89m3 (or 66.74 cu ft)

Then you're ok! Congratulations you've independently arrived at the same setup highlighted by Greenberg in his blog!!!

Reactions: Greenberg
I

I’mOut

Sep 13, 2020

Thanks in advance!

Hi Stephen
Did you ever receive the regulator that you ordered from max dog? I just ordered mine last week and I am hoping this is a legit site and that it will eventually arrive. I haven't gotten any shipping confirmation yet. Any info would be really helpful.

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
See my blog (under my name). There is a more customer-friendly online retailer, but they are limited to the CGA580 market though. And much better quality I believe.

I

I’mOut

Sep 13, 2020
Thank you. What is the difference what's is cga580. This is all so confusing I don't understand the connections, cylinders and all of this. I thought this Method would be the easiest most fool proof. If I order from your site will the regulator connect simply to a tank of nitrogen ? I appreciate any help

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Different regions have different connector threads. If you live in the US or Canada, the thread standard for gaseous nitrogen is CGA580. For other regions, the thread is different and follows other thread standards. This Exit Bag method is foolproof as long as you secure (and perform) the proper equipment and setup. As a point of clarification, the blog is mine and represents -- in a way -- a testimony of my research which I openly share; however, I am not affiliated with escmode. I and others have simply purchased from them in the past, and they have proven to be a reliable online retailer. I have personally found their products to be of higher quality and workmanship. Nonetheless presuming you have the correct connection standard, it is as simple as connecting the flow regulator to the nitrogen cylinder.

Reactions: Richard67
I

I’mOut

Sep 13, 2020
Thank you. I guess I just need to buy it and give it a try. I'm in The United States. Do you recommend a larger tank than the 20 CF that max dog recommends?

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
20cf is sufficient; to be safe, you can always go a little more, like 30cf. I have a link on my blog where you can order one.

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
My pleasure! I would suggest an aluminum cylinder as opposed to a steel one. For more or less the same price, it will be considerably lighter. Cheers!

H

Hopegone

Jan 24, 2021
My pleasure! I would suggest an aluminum cylinder as opposed to a steel one. For more or less the same price, it will be considerably lighter. Cheers!
I looked on your blog and could not find any link for cylinders. Do you know where you can get them online? The purity doesnt really matter if its at least 99.99% right? Im just wondering how is escmode allowed to legally sell what they sell?

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Please post a few more msgs so that I PM you with cylinder supplier sources.

With respect to your question concerning esc, it is a Canadian company. It would appear that laws are much laxer there than here in the US. My understanding is that Canada recently enacted new legislation for (doctor) assisted suicide for the terminally ill and soon for the mentally ill. Go figure!?

I view esc more as a systems integrator (an innovative one at that) curating parts into kits with parts commonly available to the general public if they look hard enough. It is up to the purchaser to choose what they want to do with the equipment. Honestly, I am confident you can procure the same equipment as esc if you put in the effort. Where they have a competitive advantage is sourcing in volume and seizing the best suppliers. Having technical knowledge does not hurt either.

Industrial-grade nitrogen is available at welding shops and brewery stores where they will sell nitrogen at 99% purity, more than sufficient for your purposes.

Last edited:
H

Hankadelic

May 27, 2021
I looked on your blog and could not find any link for cylinders. Do you know where you can get them online? The purity doesnt really matter if its at least 99.99% right? Im just wondering how is escmode allowed to legally sell what they sell?

Please post a few more msgs so that I PM you with cylinder supplier sources.

With respect to your question concerning esc, it is a Canadian company. It would appear that laws are much laxer there than here in the US. My understanding is that Canada recently enacted new legislation for (doctor) assisted suicide for the terminally ill and soon for the mentally ill. Go figure!?

I view esc more as a systems integrator (an innovative one at that) curating parts into kits with parts commonly available to the general public if they look hard enough. It is up to the purchaser to choose what they want to do with the equipment. Honestly, I am confident you can procure the same equipment as esc if you put in the effort. Where they have a competitive advantage is sourcing in volume and seizing the best suppliers. Having technical knowledge does not hurt either.

Industrial-grade nitrogen is available at welding shops and brewery stores where they will sell nitrogen at 99% purity, more than sufficient for your purposes.
Greenberg is correct - escmode is a Canadian company, and I am a Canadian as well. Canada has recently passed legislation which is called M.A.I.D (Medical Assistance in Dying), which can be performed by participating doctors, under strict qualifying regulations. My mother opted for this method last fall, and achieved a very peaceful passing through I.V. injections given by a doctor. While this is a welcome relief for those terminally ill in Canada, it is not without flaws. You will not be approved until two independent doctors determine that your disease is advanced enough to warrant the intervention, and also that you are mentally competent to make the decision on your own. You must be deemed competent when you initiate the procedure, and then there is a two-week waiting period before the procedure can take place. You must then AGAIN be re-evaluated for mental competency on the day of your "procedure". This timing is very critical, as often disease advances quickly, and pain medications increase, which leaves the patient in a much worse position than they were two weeks prior at their first assessment. The doctor we worked with spoke about patients willfully stopping their pain medications in advance of the final days, to ensure that they would be lucid enough to pass the screening. She expressed how sad this was, for the patient to have to endure such physical pain, when the goal is to have a pain-free and peaceful process. So...while we have it, it is far from perfect....yet.

I have recently had conversations with escmode and I can say that they are very caring and responsive. As a Canadian, I was happy to learn that nothing I was considering ordering would have to cross international borders and be subject to customs inspections. I was also pleased that I would not have to wait 6-8 weeks to have my order processed. So far, I am very impressed.

I was also very lucky to find nitrogen through a beer/wine supplier. It was totally "no questions asked". I just placed the order online, and arrived at the store to pick it up - filled already. This was the most difficult part of the equation for me, but with some good searching (and some helpful leads on the wine angle), I found it to be super easy.

Reactions: Greenberg
D

Daria98765

Student
Dec 2, 2021
cbt = Catch The Bus
Hi,20 cu ft of nitrogen is approx 566 litres and it fits in 50cm tall cylinder,but in my country i can buy only 50 litres and the cylinder will be 150cm tall.
I need to get 15 L/min flow rate to ctb peacefully ,then how can i do it?
I think maybe i understood something wrong,like idk maybe 20 cu ft of nitrogen is not 566 litres of gas,but rather less?

F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
The NRB mask will work perfectly for you! As noted by @endergames, you would need more nitrogen, at least 20cf. In terms of the [removed due to sourcing] regulator, I have a similar one by [removed due to sourcing]. Neither one of these companies include tubing with the regulator. The oxygen tubing will come with the NRB you purchased so there is no need to make an additional purchase. The flow rate is set by your click-style regulator. Just make sure that you set it up at 15LPM. Incidentally, the regulator connects DIRECTLY to the cylinder, no hose required.

Hello Greenberg. I had messaged you about a tank I ordered. The most I could get was 550 liters which is about 19 cu ft instead of 20. Would that still be fine? I'm also struggling to find a regulator that will fit it that goes to 15lpm because every company ive called just says they don't have that

R

Richard67

Sep 9, 2023
See my blog (under my name). There is a more customer-friendly online retailer, but they are limited to the CGA580 market though. And much better quality I believe.
Man, they canceled that blog for sure. You got a new location?

A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
Man, they canceled that blog for sure. You got a new location?
He's not here anymore. He either CTB'd or panicked and self-banned his acc when welfare checks were conducted couple months ago

R

Richard67

Sep 9, 2023
He's not here anymore. He either CTB'd or panicked and self-banned his acc when welfare checks were conducted couple months ago
Thanks for saying. Now i'm wondering if posting here will lead to welfare checks. I expect that's a long shot. Doesn't hurt anything if I do get such a check. I've already had one such unfortunate waste of time.