• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
I wanted to be gone already and know i want to leave this January.... to my nitrogen wish...

I will order 20l with 200bar... And a Regulator for that (0-10bar)... Than i will need a hose... The regulator has an outlet g1/4 6,3mm/6m...

Questions hose:
Where can I get the hose? What material does it has to be? I found Silicone but it stats that max pressure is 4bar... Could the wrong material lead to leakage through the hose without realising it?

Does the inner diameter of the hose has to be exactly 6mm? What length should the hose be?

And then I'll need a hose clamp to secure it i guess..

Ive read a lot in the mega thread about the masks but I sometimes have the feeling thst too much thought just makes it more difficult but not necessarily better...
A normal exit bag with so much gas should be more than sufficient... With these complex technical masks that are designed for survival i find it more difficult to think of the "mode of action" especially when you try to source it online and from different parts of the world...
Is there someone who's planning too and accompany me in this process please...

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Ok.. So i found in a thread here that an output of 2bar should not be exceeded... I plan to try to fill a small bag and see how long it will take to fill it and calculate if it comes close to 15lpm...

Now i need to find a hose

Reactions: thewalkingdread
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Questions hose:
Where can I get the hose? What material does it has to be? I found Silicone but it stats that max pressure is 4bar... Could the wrong material lead to leakage through the hose without realising it?

And then I'll need a hose clamp to secure it i guess..

A normal exit bag with so much gas should be more than sufficient... .
Just either:
1) get a hood with the hose attached(try and get at least a 1 metre hose length attached).

Ha8c608814fa447a3a5fb45915df41c62a 720x720q502
Then just cut the metal connector off the end of the hose, and attach it to the regulator hose barb with hose clamps.The hose barb, that usually comes with the regulator, is screwed onto the regulator outlet

Or
2) Tape oxygen tubing to an exit bag, and attach the other end of the tubing to the regulator hose barb, with hose clamps.

Ok.. So i found in a thread here that an output of 2bar should not be exceeded... I plan to try to fill a small bag and see how long it will take to fill it and calculate if it comes close to 15lpm...

Now i need to find a hose
Do you mean 200 bar? You can get 5l or 10l nitrogen cylinders at 200 bar. Some at 137bar.
You set the 15lpm first on the regulator flowmeter. Then fill the bag.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Just either:
1) get a hood with the hose attached(try and get at least a 1 metre hose length attached).

View attachment 125922
Then just cut the metal connector off the end of the hose, and attach it to the regulator hose barb with hose clamps.The hose barb, that usually comes with the regulator, is screwed onto the regulator outlet

Or
2) Tape oxygen tubing to an exit bag, and attach the other end of the tubing to the regulator hose barb, with hose clamps.

Do you mean 200 bar? You can get 5l or 10l nitrogen cylinders at 200 bar. Some at 137bar.
You set the 15lpm first on the regulator flowmeter. Then fill the bag.
Where can we buy all the supplies that can someone list all the supplies needed for the nitrogen method please
Is 550 liter enough

Attachments

• IMG_4906.jpeg
    IMG_4906.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 0
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Where can we buy all the supplies that can someone list all the supplies needed for the nitrogen method please
Is 550 liter enough
For gas cylinder size, it depends how risk-averse you want to be.
The PPH states that it takes 10-15 mins to ctb with inert gas. For gas cylinder size, to be on the very safe side, you would ideally get 1000 litres of compressed gas. At 25 litres per minute for an EEBD hood, this gives about 40 mins worth of gas. (Cylinder size is advertised differently in some regions -1000 litres is around 40cubic ft, or 9litres water volume at 137bar/5 litres water volume at 200 bar).

So, 550 litres gives about 22 mins worth of gas at 25 LPM, 36 mins at 15lpm. For the exit bag with nitrogen, 15lpm is probably fine; for argon, 25 LPM is needed, due to argon being a heavier gas.
Up to yourself if you want to go with 550 litres.

If you do the exit bag method, you have to make the bag yourself, and buy oxygen/pvc vinyl tubing to attach to a gas regulator.

If you go with a hood, get one with just a hose attached. Search for "EEBD hood spares" for cheaper Chinese vendors, or "ELSA rescue hood" for a better quality Scott one.

Then you need either a nitrogen regulator with flowmeter(or click-style nitrogen regulator) or an argon regulator with flowmeter(which is fine to use with nitrogen). (Regulator litres per minute readings should be higher than 25lpm).

Along with the above, you just need small hose clamps, a sharp utility knife to cut the connector off the hood hose(if using hood), and an adjustable wrench to tighten the regulator to the cylinder.

It's against forum rules to give supplier names. All the info you need for this method is on the inert gas megathread, just do the research.

Here's a sample hood set-up guide:

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
The PPH states that it takes 10-15 mins to ctb with inert gas. For gas cylinder size, to be on the very safe side, you would ideally get 1000 litres of compressed gas. At 25 litres per minute for an EEBD hood, this gives about 40 mins worth of gas. (Cylinder size is advertised differently in some regions -1000 litres is around 40cubic ft, or 9litres water volume at 137bar/5 litres water volume at 200 bar).

So, 550 litres gives about 22 mins worth of gas at 25 LPM, 36 mins at 15lpm. For the exit bag with nitrogen, 15lpm is probably fine; for argon, 25 LPM is needed, due to argon being a heavier gas.

If you do the exit bag method, you have to make the bag yourself, and buy oxygen/pvc vinyl tubing to attach to a gas regulator.

If you go with a hood, get one with just a hose attached. Search for "EEBD hood spares" for cheaper Chinese vendors, or "ELSA rescue hood" for a better quality Scott one.

Then you need either a nitrogen regulator with flowmeter(or click-style nitrogen regulator) or an argon regulator with flowmeter(which is fine to use with nitrogen). (Regulator litres per minute readings should be higher than 25lpm).

Along with the above, you just need small hose clamps, a sharp utility knife to cut the connector off the hood hose(if using hood), and an adjustable wrench to tighten the regulator to the cylinder.

It's against forum rules to give supplier names. All the info you need for this method is on the inert gas megathread, just do the research.

Thank you is it OK to buy two 550 L or best to buy some thing 1000 L or over and is this available over the Internet in USA? Please let me know thank you as I am using voice dictating is so hard to hold my phone and painful.

Is death by nitrogen gas not detected by apartments monitors and also is it less painful and painless compared to amitriptyline? Is it painless in general?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Thank you is it OK to buy two 550 L or best to buy some thing 1000 L or over and is this available over the Internet in USA? Please let me know thank you as I am using voice dictating is so hard to hold my phone and painful.

Is death by nitrogen gas not detected by apartments monitors and also is it less painful and painless compared to amitriptyline? Is it painless in general?
Sorry about your situation. This method may not be suitable for you, as it requires tightening of a gas regulator bolt with an adjustable wrench. You would also have to lift the nitrogen cylinder, and potentially cut a hose with a sharp knife. Would you be capable of doing physical things, given what you said above?

If not, then maybe a method like SN may suit better.

As regards the 550litre cylinder, it should be fine using one of those. If you can get a 1000 litre one, then all the better, but I don't think you can get any larger nitrogen cylinder delivered in the U.S., only argon. I presume that you can't travel to collect nitrogen from a gas seller?

Yes, ctb by nitrogen inhalation is peaceful and painless. I don't know anything about amitriptyline.
Monitors don't detect nitrogen, no. It makes up a large part of the air we breathe.

Last edited:
Reactions: reborn87
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Sorry about your situation. This method may not be suitable for you, as it requires tightening of a gas regulator bolt with an adjustable wrench. You would also have to lift the nitrogen cylinder, and potentially cut a hose with a sharp knife. Would you be capable of doing physical things, given what you said above?

If not, then maybe a method like SN may suit better.

As regards the 550litre cylinder, it should be fine using one of those. If you can get a 1000 litre one, then all the better, but I don't think you can get any larger nitrogen cylinder delivered in the U.S., only argon. I presume that you can't travel to collect nitrogen from a gas seller?

Yes, ctb by nitrogen inhalation is peaceful and painless. I don't know anything about amitriptyline.
Monitors don't detect nitrogen, no. It makes up a large part of the air we breathe.
Yes, with my physical limitations it will be very hard, but if it had to be done, and it was the final thing, it would hurt me more with cutting the thing because of my wrist in my arms, but I would do it because it would be a CBT and it would make my injuries worse but at least I will be gone soon after. Thank you for your compassion.

I don't have access to Sn but the amitriptyline method I do with Xanax, 50 mg and 30 mg of diazepam and meto.

550 L of nitrogen do the job? Or you do need 1000 L right and we could find 1000 L in the online US?

What kind of a gas seller would I need to travel to or be very hard would it be like a local gas station?

Can you show a picture of an adjustable wrench that I would need to tighten it with? Yes, my grip is not good at all. I wonder how tight it would need to be would cause more damage because I can't open a bottle and I would hurt myself more if I were to open a bottle but if it's CBT then would be the last time and I would tighten the wrench, even if it would do damage to me

I do have a very sharp knife that I can cut with a butchers knife adjustable wrench as a female I wonder what it looks like and you just need to twist it? Please can a picture shown of this I appreciate you and the site very much

With 550 L I wonder if you can fail CBT that is what scares me so much I cannot fail and if 1000 L is what you need and if people failed with less?

It would be hard doing my physical things like carrying the tank but I will do it. It will be painful but at least it will be CBT and hopefully onto the next better life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Yes, with my physical limitations it will be very hard, but if it had to be done, and it was the final thing, it would hurt me more with cutting the thing because of my wrist in my arms, but I would do it because it would be a CBT and it would make my injuries worse but at least I will be gone soon after. Thank you for your compassion.

I don't have access to Sn but the amitriptyline method I do with Xanax, 50 mg and 30 mg of diazepam and meto.

550 L of nitrogen do the job? Or you do need 1000 L right and we could find 1000 L in the online US?

What kind of a gas seller would I need to travel to or be very hard would it be like a local gas station?

Can you show a picture of an adjustable wrench that I would need to tighten it with? Yes, my grip is not good at all. I wonder how tight it would need to be would cause more damage because I can't open a bottle and I would hurt myself more if I were to open a bottle but if it's CBT then would be the last time and I would tighten the wrench, even if it would do damage to me

I do have a very sharp knife that I can cut with a butchers knife adjustable wrench as a female I wonder what it looks like and you just need to twist it? Please can a picture shown of this I appreciate you and the site very much

With 550 L I wonder if you can fail CBT that is what scares me so much I cannot fail and if 1000 L is what you need and if people failed with less?

It would be hard doing my physical things like carrying the tank but I will do it. It will be painful but at least it will be CBT and hopefully onto the next better life.
Well, 550 litres is probably enough. But do you plan to use an exit bag(which you have to make yourself using oven bag, tape and an elastic chord, all joined to plastic oxygen tubing) or a hood like the one I mentioned above?

You can get over 1000 litres of argon delivered, which is fine to use. Try the Amaz...site.(Google argon 40 cubic foot )

For nitrogen >550 litres, look up Airgas depots, I think they are all over the U.S.. But as far as I know, you need to collect cylinders from their depot.

Here's a pic of an adjustable wrench:
Screenshot 20240213 124106

Amitriptyline may be a better option for you, the PPH says it is a peaceful method.

People have been able to get SN from Eastern Europe delivered to the U.S.. It's not that hard to track down a source. (e.g. the MDS source).

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Is using oven bag, tape and an elastic chord, all joined to plastic oxygen tubing) or a hood easier?

Is the argon method painless? How much were the argon Waight that's 40 cubic Foot?

May I ask why you think 550 L is enough when they recommend 1000 L? How much would the cylinder weigh that's 1000 L?
Is using oven bag, tape and an elastic chord, all joined to plastic oxygen tubing) or a hood easier?

Is the argon method painless? How much were the argon Waight that's 40 cubic Foot? Is this the correct one or a good one that would work?

May I ask why you think 550 L is enough when they recommend 1000 L? How much would the cylinder weigh that's 1000 L?

Attachments

• IMG_4908.png
    IMG_4908.png
    813 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
The hood is probably easier. You just either buy the hood with a hose, and cut off the end connector. Then attach the hose to a gas regulator with small hose clamps using a screwdriver. (There are one or two hood brands that you can buy adapters for that do away with the need for hose clamps and cutting the hose).

Is the argon method painless? How much were the argon Waight that's 40 cubic Foot?
Yes, argon is an inert gas like nitrogen. It too is painless. A 40 cubic foot (roughly 1100 litres) cylinder weighs about 30lb.

I said above that the PPH says death occurs in 10-15 mins with the inert gas method; that should have been 5-10 mins.
So with exit bag using 15litres per minutes, the 550l cylinder will last 36 mins. For a hood at 25 LPM, the gas will last 22 mins. So up to yourself if that is long enough to give you peace of mind.

Screenshot 20240213 222807
Screenshot 20240213 222721

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Which brands are these? And where can I buy them? Is it available in USA?(There are one or two hood brands that you can buy adapters for that do away with the need for hose clamps and cutting the hose

Is 1000 L of nitrogen harder to find a USA than 40 cubic feet of argon ? Is argon tasteless iand orderless? Thank you for your patience. My mind with all these pills is a bit slow. I am not how I used to be before I was beaten.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Which brands are these? And where can I buy them? Is it available in USA?(There are one or two hood brands that you can buy adapters for that do away with the need for hose clamps and cutting the hose

Is 1000 L of nitrogen harder to find a USA than 40 cubic feet of argon ? Is argon tasteless iand orderless? Thank you for your patience. My mind with all these pills is a bit slow. I am not how I used to be before I was beaten.

You can get over 1000 litres/40 cubic foot of nitrogen in U.S. no problem, but like I said, you probably have to collect it. You say you have physical limitations, are you able to go and collect a nitrogen cylinder by car?

The only reason I mention argon is because I know 40cu/ft argon cylinders are delivered. Maybe there's some place in the U.S. that delivers large nitrogen cylinders, but I haven't come across anyone mentioning it. So maybe argon is your best option.

Yes, argon is an inert gas- tasteless, odorless, peaceful, painless. Same as nitrogen and helium.

Look, if you feel like you want to go ahead with the inert gas method, despite your limitations, PM me, and I'll point you in the direction of everything you need for the hood method. But you have to be ok with putting a hood on your head and waiting 30-60 seconds to go unconscious (some people pay more money, and get a SCUBA mask or SCBA (self contained breathing apparatus) mask setup, preferring a mask to a hood).

But like you previously said, the amitriptyline method may be more suitable for your situation, given your physical limitations.
Or if you feel the SN method might be suitable, I could point you in the right direction for a source.

Again, PM me, as I can't post sources here.