• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Baltazar1713

Mar 25, 2019
I have received my "red liquid" from the A of Tutanota. I hope that other people will confirm that he is not a scammer but truly A (I don't want to drink rat poison...).
It sound like it's dolethal from the first page of the topic. It's kinda redish

Reactions: peacefulhorizons and Alucard
A

AllDoneLivedAGoodLif

Jun 29, 2020
So does this ship to any European country?

I can't PM yet, so can't PM you @Alucard

Reactions: Alucard
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
An official info which may interest some people : A confirms that a bottle of N unopened is consumable for 3 years.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
An official info which may interest some people : A confirms that a bottle of N unopened is consumable for 3 years.
It's already a fact but thanks. Shorter shelf life than N.

E

Eusoul

May 13, 2020
What is the price for 100 ml of the new liqud? Or is it less?

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
B

Baltazar1713

Mar 25, 2019
The T email guy gave me a different name to send the money to. He might be legit but I really doubt that he's the same A from ProtonMail

Reactions: Heavy
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
The T email guy gave me a different name to send the money to. He might be legit but I really doubt that he's the same A from ProtonMail

I think "A" isn't one person but a network...

Reactions: RRH
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
Great. So now we know we can't trust the T email ...

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019

Even on protonmail, the name of the recipient was never the same.
So I think it's normal.

Ps : and I think we can trust The PPH.

Last edited:
Reactions: RRH
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I've got an idea to confirm the new email is for the real A
I placed an order to the real A back in April but it got intercepted. I still have the details I sent the money to. If it's the real A the address should be the same
the address you have to send the payment to changes again and again in my experience anyway that seems to be normal way he does it so as not always using same address .

Last edited:
Reactions: peacefulhorizons, RRH and Alucard
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
You shouldn't make blanket statements that you can't prove or disprove.

you're starting to sound suspicious yourself.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Not directed at you @Baltazar1713 but in general to all.

Do you think his real name is AV?
do you think he uses his real name ever?
he might be a she
He probly has multiple As answering emails.

(I'm not looking for answers btw)

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
PM me the email of A.
No.. you should never put yourself at risk like that... anyone can pm you a scammers email. YOU should be doing research and reading the N threads here and pm'ing members that you think are trustworthy and asking them for the email. If you get 3-4 sources with the same email then you have more confidence in that .. AND don't ask the person pm ing you for another member to trust bcuz they could give you an alt account and both giving you the same wrong email to scam you.

don't expect to sit back and have others come to you.. ya know who comes to you when you don't do due diligence? Scammers

just had one 2 days ago advertising a new N source .. they're here constantly ready to take your money

Reactions: Saed, disabledandhopeless, Yomyom and 2 others
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
You shouldn't make blanket statements that you can't prove or disprove.

you're starting to sound suspicious yourself.
In truth, you sound "suspicious" because you came out to me and sent me a PM with A's email address very very quickly and very randomly.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
In truth, you sound "suspicious" because you came out to me and sent me a PM with A's email address very very quickly and very randomly.
Very very quickly and very randomly? I only messaged you bcuz of these!

Can someone confirm that they received this "New N" and got it tested?
Thanks

Whats the "T" adress you are talking about in this thread? A has new contact info as well? Last time I emailed him was on the P mail from the PPH and I received answer about the new N.
Can someone confirm that A has a new e-mail adress?
A long-time member preferably.
A stopped responding on those two e-mails. Rumors says he has a new e-mail but nobody knows what it is.
No idea. Probably not. Hes just not responding to e-mails anymore.
Protonmail yes. Wrote him yesterday, no response so far. Gonna be hard to find/verify a "reliable" source if a new e-mail is popping up.
And how can we confirm you're not a scammer?
Did A really just vanish? Anyone knows anything?
After watching you flounder, I was concerned you were the perfect bait for a scammer and only messaged you to save you. AND I told you to verify with others and that I would not suggest WHO to ask, otherwise I could be using alt accounts to scam you.

Make sure you tell the whole story.
I said what I said about you because the things everyone is talking about here that are making them suspicious are the very things that actually resemble the real A and how he has to operate. And you take one members post and make a statement that i"t's clear the email is a scam" when you're wrong.

This is exactly why I don't pm anyone with info and tbh you're only the 2nd person I've ever offered this info to ....

You have the correct email .. you're welcome.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mud., Yomyom and Saed
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Very very quickly and very randomly? I only messaged you bcuz of these!

After watching you flounder, I was concerned you were the perfect bait for a scammer and only messaged you to save you. AND I told you to verify with others and that I would not suggest WHO to ask, otherwise I could be using alt accounts to scam you.

Make sure you tell the whole story.
I said what I said about you because the things everyone is talking about here that are making them suspicious are the very things that actually resemble the real A and how he has to operate. And you take one members post and make a statement that i"t's clear the email is a scam" when you're wrong.

This is exactly why I don't pm anyone with info and tbh you're only the 2nd person I've ever offered this info to ....

You have the correct email .. you're welcome.

Can you pm his address please

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@EGR92 dont miss this important point
No.. you should never put yourself at risk like that... anyone can pm you a scammers email. YOU should be doing research and reading the N threads here and pm'ing members that you think are trustworthy and asking them for the email. If you get 3-4 sources with the same email then you have more confidence in that .. AND don't ask the person pm ing you for another member to trust bcuz they could give you an alt account and both giving you the same wrong email to scam you.

don't expect to sit back and have others come to you.. ya know who comes to you when you don't do due diligence? Scammers

just had one 2 days ago advertising a new N source .. they're here constantly ready to take your money