• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
I will start this post with a little warning, this is not to offend anyone but better be safe than sorry:

If anyone from Central or South America (or any other parts of the world) is offering to buy/sell and forward to you N, consider the possibility of it being a scam!!!

Now, to answer your question, at 390mg/ml, there are 19.5 g of N in one bottle which means just one bottle is enough.

mrscat

mrscat

May 25, 2018
It's a vet shop. But still i'm not sure if 2 bottles are going to be enough.
One bottle is enough! you won't need 2. Euthanex is the concentrated for which is used in euthanasia not the anesthetic. Good luck!

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
Hello, i came to colombia and currently apply for legal eutanasia, i suffer from severe case of pssd and would like to ctb soon... it seems legal eutanasia its going to take time because paperwork and health system make it hard to run procedure... i cant live in this hellis condition anymore. The good news is that i have find a N source here and im getting Euthanex 50ml. The bottle said it comes with pentobarbital 390mg, Phenytoin 50mg. Will this be enough if i drink 2 bottles? Or will i need more than 2. I really dont want to fail on my first atempt. Anyone that can help me with some knolege, will apreciate.
You're applying for lethal euthanasia in Switzerland? The problem is that's not smth medical screenings can "prove" so It's very very unlikely that they ll accept an anhedonic pssd sufferer like us, but hey, maybe you're lucky.