• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
9,1 grms/100ml vs 6,2 or 6,5/100ml.

And I have read literally in the prospect, into Specials warnings chapter:" A pentobarbital dose of 1 gr.( equivalent to 5 ml. from veterinary medication) has demonstrated be mortal for the human being".

maybe that was excessive.

T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
Is A even a selective scammer or just an all round scammer? I haven't seen anything from anyone here deemed trustworthy that they're legit... Just a shit ton of bad experiences.

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: tryingtoescape, Tharik77 and Ἡγησίας
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
Is A even a selective scammer or just an all round scammer? I haven't seen anything from anyone here deemed trustworthy that they're legit... Just a shit ton of bad experiences.
What are you talking about? Plenty of people have gotten N from A.

Reactions: LivedTooLong, Lost_the_will2_live, enjolras and 1 other person
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I think it will be much better in the end. Much less to drink!
Maybe, because it's stronger, it might be even harder to drink. What if is not even possible to drink without vomiting?
Selective scammer, in my humble opinion. He sends the package sometimes in order to keep the suicidal people attention. But it's what it's.

• Love
Reactions: tryingtoescape, Tharik77 and toomuchtimetodie
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
A isn't a scammer. It's just the fact that these things get seized at customs. Therefore people claim they've been scammed.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Commitmentphile101, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Also think he's consistent at shipping.

However, it's important that he does not do the mistake to ship in decanted bottle like he did last year. Dolethal's shelf life could be worse than Pisabental (unsure but hypothesis)

This leads to suspicion. We only know he ships "bottles" but not the liquid quantity. If I'm sticking to his "double strength" claim, I may imagine that he's going to rebottle 2 thirds of the original bottle.

Can someone please get the info that the bottles will be sealed at 100ml ? He's not always replying to all questions. Thank you

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Also think he's consistent at shipping.

However, it's important that he does not do the mistake to ship in decanted bottle like he did last year. Dolethal's shelf life could be worse than Pisabental (unsure but hypothesis)

This leads to suspicion. We only know he ships "bottles" but not the liquid quantity. If I'm sticking to his "double strength" claim, I may imagine that he's going to rebottle 2 thirds of the original bottle.

Can someone please get the info that the bottles will be sealed at 100ml ? He's not always replying to all questions. Thank you
I think that "double strenght" is, or should be, only a way of speaking, because is more than double and less than triple. Sending decanted bottles is a scam, the patient is not paying for that.

esben350

esben350

Apr 23, 2020
The latest report is positive, see the A megathread. It was an order from France. (confirmed via PM by several members here)

Some guy in the US got his bottles taken away by some low-end US cops, but that's it. A still sent the parcel

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Michael1127

Michael1127

It‘s over ...
Apr 22, 2020
Hey guys, very sorry for interrupting but which currency is A asking for ?

A

AdamDeeOVE

Apr 17, 2020
I read that A had new N.

"The product I was selling in the past is now no longer available because the lab who manufactures it has closed the production line, however I got a new product which is stronger, double stronger, this suits us because now with 1 bottle is like you have 2 bottles, and this benefits because is easier to send, small package, less weight etc."

What do you think of this ? 120 mg/ml ?
Hey mate where did you get it

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Well, if you know any other source than Alejandro right now, please let us know.

Don't call him a scammer, because at the moment, we don't have any other choice other than him on the "Free market", even the black market on the darknet is composed of 99% of scams.

Alexjandro knows why people buy this particular product, he will send enough for you to die peacefully, and that's all that should matter in the end. You're not buying a wedding ring, you're paying for a peaceful way out of this sh*thole of a world.

If the law enforcment agencies of the world get a hold of Alejandro , they could prosecute him for manslaughter, even if he actually helped people in "our" eyes.

In the eyes of the deranged legal system of 99.9% of the countries of this world, Alejandro is a mexican druglord reponsible for the deaths of hundreds of people since he started operating.

He is taking a huge risk by selling these bottles, you should be grateful he is still there, once A is gone, there won't be any reliable seller anywhere on earth. I do not mind that he is making a little fortune out of this business, he is one of the few mexicains who can actually hold a conversation in english, and he actually sends the right molecule. That's better than 99.9 % of sellers online.

Good for A if he can live a confortable life with his N business.
I suppose I came across to harsh, excuse me please, obviously he is doing a dangerous business, but I still thinks that the patient should not receive decanted bottles.

Reactions: enjolras and Ἡγησίας
T

toomuchtimetodie

Mar 13, 2020
Yes but like people have just clarified your taking a gamble. I personally haven't even looked into purchasing it as it would be to good to be true. If you don't know what selective scammer is it's one who ships enough quality product so they uphold a somewhat reliable reputation but they will see certain customers as opportunities not to send product and thus the buyer gives them benefit of the doubt that it's been seized or lost. So it's only when this starts happening to alot of people it gets suspicious.
There's a thread "buying n from a" that's popular here.
I'm not saying he hasn't followed through many orders and helped many people.... Just that some dissatisfied people present evidence that can't be ignored.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo and AcornUnderground
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Yes but like people have just clarified your taking a gamble. I personally haven't even looked into purchasing it as it would be to good to be true. If you don't know what selective scammer is it's one who ships enough quality product so they uphold a somewhat reliable reputation but they will see certain customers as opportunities not to send product and thus the buyer gives them benefit of the doubt that it's been seized or lost. So it's only when this starts happening to alot of people it gets suspicious.
There's a thread "buying n from a" that's popular here.
I'm not saying he hasn't followed through many orders and helped many people.... Just that some dissatisfied people present evidence that can't be ignored.
"Some dissatisfied people" is not "a shit ton of bad experience" like you said in your previous message. And I don't know in other cases, but I personally know one that the person didn't receive the N but they knew it was stuck in their national customs, because they got a letter indicating that circumstance, so it's not that A says that he sends the parcel and after don't do it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Soul, Matthias_k and 1 other person
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
If oneself dosen 't die usind 1 gr. would be weird.
I do not read the dumbs below ..........................or above.........................do not remember good

Edit: I do nor know what that is meaning, Sorry, reallu. Even I am not be clear differences betewwen below or above.

Last edited:
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019

You say you haven't even looked into it but are making declarations. You say evidence of scamming cannot be ignored but there is no such evidence. Every story I have ever heard that wasn't full of batant holes has been interception by authorities (which really sucks and is unfair), not some scam A pulls off. He has been selling and recommended in the PPH for 10 or so years and they vet (see what I did there) stuff regularly. When the old reliable Chinese sellers started fading off the removed them. They are the most reliable source there is. Instead of reading it and relying on it people make things up and create drama.

It's irresponsible and harmful to others to start rumors and make declarations out of feeling and not facts. The gamble isn't with A as a decade or more has proven...it's with ordering a drug through the post across borders. When people act like this I don't know if they are unstable and cannot think right, trolls, or intentionally poisoning the well. This stuff is all so miserable and scary enough as it is without people making it worse like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul, Letmego. Please, Matthias_k and 3 others
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
You say you haven't even looked into it but are making declarations. You say evidence of scamming cannot be ignored but there is no such evidence. Every story I have ever heard that wasn't full of batant holes has been interception by authorities (which really sucks and is unfair), not some scam A pulls off. He has been selling and recommended in the PPH for 10 or so years and they vet (see what I did there) stuff regularly. It's irresponsible and harmful to others to start rumors and make declarations out of feeling and not facts. The gamble isn't with A as a decade or more has proven...it's with ordering a drug through the post across borders.
It took me about an hour on this site for me to realize the only legit way to get N Is from A, other than powdered N on the darknet, which honestly I wish I'd figured out because 200ml of nasty vet N is a lot to drink. In any case, it's just a matter of having the money and being willing to take the risk and order. A is not the risk, customs is the risk. Nothing is fun about getting unmarked bottles of poison in the mail that you have to trust will kill you, and hope you don't get caught but N from A has killed plenty of people and no one is really going to jail over it getting found. It's a damn unpleasant place to find yourself but A has proven as reliable as he can control. Those that can acquire N from A in the future should be glad for his switch to a newer, stronger product requiring less volume to consume.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Soul, Michael1127 and 5 others
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
A half a bottle is good enough.
I do not think that was an issue passing though a custom.
Do not be an scaremonger.

One day ask about meaning of scaremonger................I already know its meaning, thanks worReference.

Last edited:
T

toomuchtimetodie

Mar 13, 2020
"Some dissatisfied people" is not "a shit ton of bad experience" like you said in your previous message. And I don't know in other cases, but I personally know one that the person didn't receive the N but they knew it was stuck in their national customs, because they got a letter indicating that circumstance, so it's not that A says that he sends the parcel and after don't do it.
You say you haven't even looked into it but are making declarations. You say evidence of scamming cannot be ignored but there is no such evidence. Every story I have ever heard that wasn't full of batant holes has been interception by authorities (which really sucks and is unfair), not some scam A pulls off. He has been selling and recommended in the PPH for 10 or so years and they vet (see what I did there) stuff regularly. When the old reliable Chinese sellers started fading off the removed them. They are the most reliable source there is. Instead of reading it and relying on it people make things up and create drama.

It's irresponsible and harmful to others to start rumors and make declarations out of feeling and not facts. The gamble isn't with A as a decade or more has proven...it's with ordering a drug through the post across borders. When people act like this I don't know if they are unstable and cannot think right, trolls, or intentionally poisoning the well. This stuff is all so miserable and scary enough as it is without people making it worse like this.

I have looked into it enough that I was off put simply from the thread 'getting n from a' here. Unless certain comments have been removed I don't see how.
But I don't care to read through hundreds of comments for in the end nothing you can prove. And like you say I shouldn't be commenting on these things when it's nothing to do with me. Unfortunately I need to make a conscious effort to steer clear of these threads.
In my defense though I'm no different to alot of people who preach the likes of sn, and totally disregard the feelings of others who dare to mention other methods.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
A half a bottle is good enough.
I do not think that was an issue passing though a custom.
Do not be an scaremonger.

One day ask about meaning of scaremonger................I already know its meaning, thanks worReference.
Is it not an issue passing the N trough a custom? Well, glad to hear that. I would like to order N, but I don't think that's true. There are plenty of testimonies in this site that tell us that N gettins intercepted in customs is something that can happen.

What would you say that are the chances of N getting intercepted in customs? I don't know, but my impression is 50% approximadetly.

Another interesting point would be to know if A is still offering a discount if N gets intercepted in customs, in case you want to give it another try (but I don't understand the purpose of this second try, doesn't your address get flagged by authorities?

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Is it not an issue passing the N trough a custom? Well, glad to hear that. I would like to order N, but I don't think that's true. There are plenty of testimonies in this site that tell us that N gettins intercepted in customs is something that can happen.

What would you say that are the chances of N getting intercepted in customs? I don't know, but my impression is 50% approximadetly.

Another interesting point would be to know if A is still offering a discount if N gets intercepted in customs, in case you want to give it another try (but I don't understand the purpose of this second try, doesn't your address get flagged by authorities?
No, it is not. I am glad that you are glad too. It is true, there a lot of experiences here, even one guy was trying partial twelve or thirteen times or another that take veterinary liquid on rectal way yourself.......there are a lot of stories.

I do not know it, you know where you are living.......could figure it out yourself.

That point can ask it to A, maybe he does or maybe not.

This is not a supermarket.

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Another interesting point would be to know if A is still offering a discount if N gets intercepted in customs, in case you want to give it another try (but I don't understand the purpose of this second try, doesn't your address get flagged by authorities?)

As of today, the promised discount is 50% (written black on white in initial message)

Reactions: Notabadguy
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
I hope that the states are concerned first of all with world hunger, poverty, unemployment, pollution ... Before preventing us from disposing of our lives.

In its current aura, by a terrifying paradox, suicide appears as the resource for supernumeraries of the human species to provide proof that they exist. I commit suicide, therefore I am: a desperate version of the cogito, which finds its ultimate resonance in the imprecations of Antonin Artaud.
"Suicide of society": we propose to remake an active verb, and even a reflexive verb, in every sense of the term, that is to say liberated from its melodramatic connotations. It is not suicide in itself that is pathetic, it will be the social or existential dead ends which will have determined (or influenced) it. To attack suicide as such amounts to shaking the thermometer when the temperature does not suit us. Those who persist in preventing people from dying are usually the very people who kept them from living.
It is not suicide that must be prevented, it is prevention. We must learn to consider death no longer as a specter but as a friend, or as a nurse. As soon as we can count on her to come to our aid (that is to say, to have euthanasia drugs), she will stop poisoning our existence, she will rather dissuade us from shortening it.
Living must not obey a duty, but a desire. We did not ask to be born, and we must only consent to life by virtue of a contract renewable from day to day and cancellable within the same term. To be able to take leave without pathos or pain, we will consider existence with more casualness and more humor.
(Jaccard, Thévoz)

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, Deleted member 17331, NoEasyWayOut and 5 others
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
For an instant, I thought it was about Jacquard, whose views on society, modernity and competition (their absurd deviation) I'm in love with.

0233AD1B 4547 4027 9243 DB79DA25ADDD

It's a recurring argument that the suicidals could in fact be ones with an avid desire to live which is defeated. I like the thought that if death was readily available and played down, it could become a servitor which helps its masters (us) to accomplish themselves.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, Deleted member 17331, Soul and 1 other person
Negrathecat

Negrathecat

Apr 28, 2020
I read that A had new N.

"The product I was selling in the past is now no longer available because the lab who manufactures it has closed the production line, however I got a new product which is stronger, double stronger, this suits us because now with 1 bottle is like you have 2 bottles, and this benefits because is easier to send, small package, less weight etc."

What do you think of this ? 120 mg/ml ?
How do you get in contact with A??

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
Someone told me he no longer offers a discount for intercepts. I don't know if that's true.

• Wow
Reactions: disabledandhopeless
A

AdamDeeOVE

Apr 17, 2020
I have searched N from A , what is that stand for ?
How do you get in contact with A??
where did you buy it? any contact ?
I suppose I came across to harsh, excuse me please, obviously he is doing a dangerous business, but I still thinks that the patient should not receive decanted bottles.
I have searched N for A, but nothing come out

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I have searched N from A , what is that stand for ?

where did you buy it? any contact ?

I have searched N for A, but nothing come out
When i enter n from a in the search bar i get 10 pages of results .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/getting-n-from-a-things-everyone-should-know.28438
/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/acronyms-on-here-for-new-users.6031/

Last edited:
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
I think we have to ask ourselves a question (if we aren't sure yet).

Did Exit International, Philip Nitschke for example, officially confirm that with the New N of A, "double more stronger", we are 10000% sure that only one bottle is sufficient for one person ? Are we sure that "2 bottles" is not "more safe" ?

One bottle would be easier to buy and to swallow... There would also be less risk of vomiting because less liquid...

In other word, it would be perfect if we are sure !!

Reactions: Jumper Geo