• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I think we have to ask ourselves a question (if we aren't sure yet).

Did Exit International, Philip Nitschke for example, officially confirm that with the New N of A, "double more stronger", we are 10000% sure that only one bottle is sufficient for one person ? Are we sure that "2 bottles" is not "more safe" ?

One bottle would be easier to buy and to swallow... There would also be less risk of vomiting because less liquid...

In other word, it would be perfect if we are sure !!

Reactions: Alucard and Michael1127
M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
Did Exit International, Philip Nitschke for example, officially confirm that with the New N of A, "double more stronger", we are 10000% sure that only one bottle is sufficient for one person ? Are we sure that "2 bottles" is not "more safe" ?

I think all you need to know is what you are buying and the concentration. Dolethal = 200mg/ml and Euthanex = 390mg/ml. So in order to have 12G of N you need 60ml of Dolethal or 31 of Euthanex.

https://www.invetcolombia.com/euthanex/
https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-459328

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie, a_strange_day, Alucard and 2 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
has anyone received the new product from A?

Reactions: disabledandhopeless, enjolras and Alucard
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
So, Euthanex is the best N. So much less to drink...

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Mud. and sophie.zzz
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
So, Euthanex is the best N. So much less to drink...
Yeah. It really looks like it. I have Pisa now and I'm considering buying again.
The only problem is the expire date. Pisa is sterile and can last for years.
You can take samples (with a needle) through the rubber and as long you don't break the seal, the N. remains lethal.
I'm not sure about Euthanex/Dolethal.

Here's a link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-459333

"...Following withdrawal of the first dose, use the product within 3 months"

Last edited:
Reactions: TerminallyAlive, Alucard, Yomyom and 2 others
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Yeah. It really looks like it. I have Pisa now and I'm considering buying again.
The only problem is the expire date. Pisa is sterile and can last for years.
You can take samples (with a needle) through the rubber and as long you don't break the seal, the N. remains lethal.
I'm not sure about Euthanex/Dolethal.

Here's a link: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-459333

"...Following withdrawal of the first dose, use the product within 3 months"

A told me the Dolethal batch he sells now has an expiry date of september 2023 (I hope marked on the bottle/package, not a guess estimate) which is shorter than the official longevity which is displayed on the french notice of Dolethal
"Shelf life of the veterinary medicinal product as packaged for sale: 5 years."
which indicates the bottles were acquired after a certain time post production. Isn't it hot at mexican latitudes ? Hope they're stored properly pre-sale, not exposed to the heat (25 degrees max) because that's near to 2 years

Last edited:
Reactions: Alucard, Ἡγησίας and Mud.
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
A told me the Dolethal batch he sells now has an expiry date at september 2023, which is shorter than the official longevity which is displayed on the french notice of Dolethal
"Shelf life of the veterinary medicinal product as packaged for sale: 5 years."
which indicates the bottles were acquired after a certain time post production. Hope they're stored properly pre-sale, not exposed to the heat (25 degrees max)
I guess he must haven gotten hold of an older batch then. I hope he doesn't run out soon.
When I bought Pisa, he told me the production date as well as the expire date.

Reactions: Alucard, Yomyom, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
So, Dolethal and Euthanex can also be drunk after several years ?

Are we sure that one bottle of Dolethal is 1000% sufficient for 1 person ?

Reactions: HelensNepenthe
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020

So says PN.

Reactions: Alucard
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Thank you. I think we can trust Philip.

So, with only one bottle of dolethal (or euthanex), one person is sure, during several years, to die peacefully.

I have a dream
That one day
Nembutal will be legal
And suicide not a sin
But a human right...

Reactions: Talvikki, DFFP, TheEndIsNigh31 and 10 others
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019

If it's dolethal, it's 10g for a 50mL bottle, and 20g for a 100mL bottle. The 100mL bottle is enough for two I believe.
Euthanex is even more concentrated.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Matthias_k, Alucard, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
Michael1127

Michael1127

It‘s over ...
Apr 22, 2020

So, with only one bottle of dolethal (or euthanex), one person is sure, during several years, to die peacefully.

I have a dream
That one day
Nembutal will be legal
And suicide not a sin
But a human right...
Unfortunately our soul incarnated here with a mission and not the intend on the first place ...
Unfortunately our soul incarnated here with a mission and not the intend on the first place ...
And just our body dies :/ ...

Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
A can deliver Dolethal instead of Pisabental, C delivers powdered N, who delivers Euthanex?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Jumper Geo
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Pisa is the past. Euthanex, nobody ?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Jumper Geo, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018

I respect Dr. PN for his groundbreaking work but he (and the PPH) are guilty of sloppiness on occasions too.
When it comes to the expiry date of both liquid & powdered N, I wouldn't take his word for it.

Here's is a tweet from Dr. PN from 2017...

"Stored properly, Dolethal (and #euthanasia Nembutal in general) shelf life >20yrs - see
@PeacefulPill Ch 18 'Testing & Storage'

This is bs. No matter how perfectly you store liquid N, it won't last for >20 years.
Most counselors I spoke with agree on 4/5 years (after production date).

In just about every edition of the PPH the section 'storage & expiry dates' gets updated.
In the last edition I have (December 2019), the PPH doesn't go into expiry dates specifics anymore at all.
Basically it comes down to, Liquid N will remain lethal for a long time and powder N even longer.
It's so vague that it's useless info. Very frustrating.

Reactions: Fedrea, Alucard, Yomyom and 4 others
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
New adress of A (in the PPH online) ?
New shipper to avoid customs ?

Reactions: Jumper Geo and Darkhaven
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
I hope A has found another method of shipment to avoid customs.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Jumper Geo, NotMeantForHere and 1 other person
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
I don't think there is a way to avoid customs (assuming you are shipping through traditional channels and not having someone use a kayak to deliver).

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Saed, Alucard and 1 other person
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020

Hold on. I got a very intriguing PM of a sure scam regarding the new Tutanota contact. Need to clarify this first :O

• Aww..
Reactions: Alucard, Ἡγησίας and disabledandhopeless
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Hold on. I got a very intriguing PM of a sure scam regarding the new Tutanota contact. Need to clarify this first :O

Affair sorted ! The coast is clear...
Almost

Confirmation that scammers have already registered fake Tutanota emails considering the many typos possible (like before with ProtonMail account)
A member of the forum has done the mistake of mistyping a single letter, therefore has been scammed of $900 (and was about to be for $450 more ...not extending)

Be VERY wary of typing the EXACT email which is displayed in the official PPeH. Traps are awaiting around the corner. Apparently, the communication of the fake email was absolutely confonding, knowing perfectly anything about A. Professionally handled !

Be safe...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: TerminallyAlive, Deleted member 4993, Jumper Geo and 10 others
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
Affair sorted ! The coast is clear...
Almost

Scammers have already registered fake Tutanota emails considering the many typos possible (like before with ProtonMail account)
A member of the forum has done the mistake of mistyping a single letter, therefore has been scammed of $900 (and was about to be for $450 more ...not extending)

Be VERY wary of typing the EXACT email which is displayed in the official PPeH. Traps are awaiting around the corner. Apparently, the communication of the fake email was absolutely confonding, knowing perfectly anything about A. Professionally handled !

Be safe...

Thanks for the heads up.
Greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Saed, Alucard and 2 others
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Thank you.
I bought the PPH online version (with access to the Exit Forum), hope I'll receive my order soon.
I advise to everyone to do this.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and LauraPalmer
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Goddamnit I'd much rather have 50ml of a vile liquid instead of 200 ml! I seriously do not know how to consume 200ml of Vet N and since I opened one bottle, clock is ticking for me.

PN say's to drink the Nembutal and immediately wash it down with a glass of your favorite alcoholic drink, if that's the case why not mix it with your favorite drink first to improve the taste if that's possible, I'm not an expert so what about mixing it with a strong tasting Liquor, Pernod or a Whisky or adding some vodka and throw in some Ribena for taste. I can't see a problem as it will mix in the stomach if drank individually. I should imagine you would have to drink it fast as the effects are within seconds.

I can see why the 50ml will be popular as you could add 50ml of liquor, Pernod, whisky or Vodka and Ribena and the total will only be 100ml a lot easier to consume, anyway good luck. I hope you find peace.

Ps,

I bet it will taste awful, :haha:

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Busdriver and enjolras
S

swoonycat

Jun 7, 2020
Does anyone have a functional link to the June ppeh (the one with A's new email address)?

Reactions: TerminallyAlive, Jumper Geo, RRH and 3 others
LauraPalmer

LauraPalmer

Jun 7, 2020

well, if it's of any use, i sent an email to both of 'a's addresses (as listed on the pp handbook). that was 2 weeks ago. i never got a response. is he still selling/ has he changed his contact info?

if so, i would be so grateful if anybody could let me know how to get in touch with him as of June 2020.

thanks so much,

m
Thank you.
I bought the PPH online version (with access to the Exit Forum), hope I'll receive my order soon.
I advise to everyone to do this.

would you mind letting me know how you go about doing this?

thanks so much x

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
well, if it's of any use, i sent an email to both of 'a's addresses (as listed on the pp handbook). that was 2 weeks ago. i never got a response. is he still selling/ has he changed his contact info?

if so, i would be so grateful if anybody could let me know how to get in touch with him as of June 2020.

thanks so much,

m

would you mind letting me know how you go about doing this?

thanks so much x
Did you use a secure T or P email to email him? He won't respond if you don't.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
i used protonmail
Try creating a T email and email his T email. Make sure the spelling is perfect. Scammers already have the misspellings and have scammed recently.

Reactions: TerminallyAlive and Fedrea