• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Yes i know... but i am desperate
We all are. You shouldn't let all the scammers here know this publicly. You become a target

you get in a worse situation if you lose $1500 and no N

Reactions: peacefulhorizons and GoodPersonEffed
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
We all are. You shouldn't let all the scammers here know this publicly. You become a target

Then I'll just keep on trying, cant take money where im going..

E

Eusoul

May 13, 2020

Wait did it really become $1500? Holy...

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Dolethal from what I have briefly read is non sterile. Does this mean it will last even if opened.

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Shelf life is connected to exposure to air, not if sterile or not.

Reactions: Eusoul
RRH

RRH

Student
Jan 5, 2019
I successfully purchased from A and picked up my package today. It's definitely Dolethal.

Reactions: Talvikki, CW53, Meditation guide and 3 others
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
I successfully purchased from A and picked up my package today. It's definitely Dolethal.
Great, one confirmation.

When did you order? (dont give exact date).
Also, please don't give anyone any other details around the purchase.

RRH

RRH

Student
Jan 5, 2019
I ordered late June and contacted A via his new email address.

Reactions: eeyore9128, Emily123 and Heavy
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Last edited:
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
You have private profile here on SS. I can PM you the adress.

Living sucks did actually PM the right adress, I got it verified via another user.

Can you PM me too, i would like to verify i have been given the correct address

W

willowtree

Jun 30, 2020

Living sucks did actually PM the right adress, I got it verified via another user.
Hello,

Could you also pm me the contact information for N ?
Thanks in advance

C

CW53

Jul 6, 2020
I purchased from A in early May just before they stopped using the protonmail address, A was responsive and quickly sent the package after payment but sadly the package was intercepted at the border by LE.

I have since re-ordered from A through the new Tutanota address no problems, I note the price second time around was FAR less expensive than before.

My problem is using a suitable address and details to send to the second time around.

Last edited:
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
I'm scared to even try buying. Don't know how much longer I'm willing to wait and am afraid of it getting confiscated or getting scammed.

• Love
Reactions: peacefulhorizons
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I purchased from A in early May just before they stopped using the protonmail address, A was responsive and quickly sent the package after payment but sadly the package was intercepted at the border by LE.

I have since re-ordered from A through the new Tutanota address no problems, I note the price second time around was FAR less expensive than before.

My problem is using a suitable address and details to send to the second time around.
2nd shipment received?

Reactions: TerminallyAlive
C

CW53

Jul 6, 2020
2nd shipment received?

I have paid but I have not given A a new address and details to send to yet, I have already been visited by LE the first time they intercepted so I can not afford to be caught out again.

I am still figuring out a suitable address and details to give A the second time sadly.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I have paid but I have not given A a new address and details to send to yet, I have already been visited by LE the first time they intercepted so I can not afford to be caught out again.

I am still figuring out a suitable address and details to give A the second time sadly.
Do u mind saying country? If no it's fine

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wonder why they confiscated it. I mean how would they know?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Australia, I was impulsive and lazy when I ordered and gave address and details that linked straight back to me.
I thought it's necessary to give real address? Sounds like most do

C

CW53

Jul 6, 2020
I thought it's necessary to give real address? Sounds like most do

I'm sure most do, but its still not a smart thing to do, it is illegal what we're doing after all.

Plus I'm not sure what will happen if its intercepted a second time.

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
Australia, I was impulsive and lazy when I ordered and gave address and details that linked straight back to me.
Australia is famous for it's strict customs.

Reactions: Heavy
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
Anybody knows if D has a much fouler taste? Since it's twice as strong I reckon so.

L

lonewolf22

Jul 3, 2020

where are you located?

N

Nada

Jul 6, 2020

I would very much appreciate to have this email contact as well. I'm a new member though, I'll understand if you'd rather wait before sharing. Thanks.