• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
Can someone link me a resource compilation of all the existing videos there is from people actually taking the liquid and dies?
I've seen 1 video from Dignitas where the woman actually took it and she was kind of gurgling in her last moments and not wanting to shut her eyes.
That seemed a little weird and I'm curious if I can find that anywhere else.

I was also thinking, was it happening because she had a opioid tolerance perhaps? Interesting food for thought.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Can someone link me a resource compilation of all the existing videos there is from people actually taking the liquid and dies?
I've seen 1 video from Dignitas where the woman actually took it and she was kind of gurgling in her last moments and not wanting to shut her eyes.

I was also thinking, was it happening because she had a opioid tolerance perhaps? Interesting food for thought.
This one went to sleep very fast

Reactions: eeyore9128
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
I don't think it was pain, probably just dizziness from the drug
What about the taste now guys. D is twice as strong so that means the taste is twice as bad. Am i right?

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Still he makes some weird sound. What is that? He hurting?
I think that he maybe had some nausea/GI side effects because he asked for water. May just be dizziness though.
I don't think he was in pain though.

Reactions: Yomyom
E

Eusoul

May 13, 2020
Still he makes some weird sound. What is that? He hurting?
If he hurt, that was the briefest hurting in the world....or maybe you get nightmares , who knows but may be not, barbiturate sleep is described as dreamless...Someone "saved" from a coma has to tell us. Does anyone know if you vomit if you drink more?
Prisoners on death row report feeling of burning but I am not sure. It is more logical for the burning to be caused by the potassium chloride . But on the other hand potassium chloride is introduced at the end at unconsciousness. On the other other hand the people that perform the 3 drug procedures are not medical experts so who knows... https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/texas-execution-christopher-young-groans-12940027
She was kind of gurgling in her last moments and not wanting to shut her eyes.

Barbiturates do not work on the opioid receptors, naloxone had no effect on the vet's wife in coma because of pentobarbital, it's not because of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomyom and peacefulhorizons
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
If he hurt, that was the briefest hurting in the world....or maybe you get nightmares , who knows but may be not, barbiturate sleep is described as dreamless...Someone "saved" from a coma has to tell us. Does anyone know if you vomit if you drink more?
Prisoners on death row report feeling of burning but I am not sure. It is more logical for the burning to be caused by the potassium chloride . But on the other hand potassium chloride is introduced at the end at unconsciousness. On the other other hand the people that perform the 3 drug procedures are not medical experts so who knows... https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/texas-execution-christopher-young-groans-12940027

Barbiturates do not work on the opioid receptors, naloxone had no effect on the vet's wife in coma because of pentobarbital, it's not because of that.
Tolerance of barbiturates then.

How do you know that prisoner got nembutal? Also, it seems he got a lethal injection. How could he have felt it in his throat?

The prisoner says it was feeling like the drug burned him from the inside. That doesn't sound pleasant.

Reactions: Eusoul
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019

How do you know that prisoner got nembutal? Also, it seems he got a lethal injection. How could he have felt it in his throat?

The prisoner says it was feeling like the drug burned him from the inside. That doesn't sound pleasant.
Texas uses midalozam instead of barbiturates because of supply issues afaik

Reactions: Eusoul
E

Eusoul

May 13, 2020
Not likely. Almost impossible to find them in pharmacies. Almost not prescribed.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/publichealthpolicy/generalprofessionalissues/76775 Here it says that they used nembutal.

Last edited:
E

Eusoul

May 13, 2020
But it was injected!

How could he possible have described that it was burning in his stomach and the throat? Doesn't make any sense at all.
Here too. A red flag is this article is cited on an anti-euthanasia site. You can see Time refer to it as a cocktail of drugs. So may be it was the KCl from the cocktail(potassium chloride) . It definetely burns. Who knows if everything was properly separated, not injected at once, not mixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomyom and peacefulhorizons
E

Eusoul

May 13, 2020
Ok, last effort to derail the thread: I think this is a worthy read - all key circumstances around N suicides in Canada from 2012 to 2015. Apparently it is effective: http://www.my-wiley.com/ForensicScinces/pdf/2019/Vol64Issue1/309-313.pdf
Apparently there was as stated in PPeH another chinese supplier who put it in ziplock bags , not containers, maybe not anymore. Apparently someone successfully got Sedalphorte from Mexico, not just Pisabental....

Last edited:
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
Here too. A red flag is this article is cited on an anti-euthanasia site. You can see Time refer to it as a cocktail of drugs. So may be it was the KCl from the cocktail(potassium chloride) . It definetely burns. Who knows if everything was properly separated, not injected at once, not mixed.
Then what has this got to do with N? I'm sorry but I can't see why you're going on about that here.

H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
Just trying to clear the picture and address fears.
That article gave me absolutely nothing. I really like to read about this but that article was pretty useless. I got 0 information from reading that.

Thanks anyway for the article.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Would removing the metal cap affect the storage of N bottle, if the rubber is untouched?
Some persons have opened their bottle to send a sample to lab for testing. Resealed and stored properly and had it retested 3 years later and it was still exact same purity.

with that said .. keeping it sealed is the best way to store it long term.

Reactions: eeyore9128 and lifeisbutadream
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
What's the difference? I thought the seal was used only as an indicator, that the bottle is untouched.
I was just giving you an example that it's pretty durable.
Others have also removed the metal cap.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Does the N bottle get stored in the room temperature?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...tal-out-of-the-refrigerator.32418/post-679590

Reactions: RainAndSadness
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
This one went to sleep very fast

Didn't seem as peaceful as others I've seen? Looked like he wanted to puke. Why do i watch these .. only makes it harder for me. :(

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Despondent and peacefulhorizons
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Didn't seem as peaceful as others I've seen? Looked like he wanted to puke. Why do i watch these .. only makes it harder for me. :(
This is the only video I could find that described the sleeping moment, if you saw others please share them with us.

Anyway I think it's because the man was Obesity

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
This is the only video I could find that described the sleeping moment, if you saw others please share them with us.

Anyway I think it's because the man was Obesity
The other one I saw was the old lady . It's not in English. It's been shared here before i think? If not I'll find it

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
The other one I saw was the old lady . It's not in English. It's been shared here before i think? If not I'll find it
Oh, they don't describe the sleeping moment, they stopped a second before, so no one knows what happened

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Oh, they don't describe the sleeping moment, they stopped a second before, so no one knows what happened
Ya and I think someone told me it's a different med? Phenobarb maybe?

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019

This one looks very peaceful. There was some discomfort about the taste but that's about it imo. However, some parts were edited out.

Reactions: Busdriver
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
This is one of Michéle Causse. Very peaceful.

The camera cuts as she closes her eyes.
Probably not arousable, unconscious or nearly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Incorrigible77777 and Busdriver
F

FadingAway

Jun 22, 2020
Those are all so peaceful. I really want some N now

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver and peacefulhorizons
V

victoria91

Student
Jan 15, 2019