• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Ty friend. Dont know how i missed it. Hopefully LE in america isnt this aggressive.
Most of the time, it's a simple customs seizure and a seizure letter in the mail. However, I think a few users (post 2019 raids) have received police visits from local police departments in the US, but I think that is the minority of experiences.

N

Nada

Jul 6, 2020
Most of the time, it's a simple customs seizure and a seizure letter in the mail. However, I think a few users (post 2019 raids) have received police visits from local police departments in the US, but I think that is the minority of experiences.
Have you (or anyone) any info about how those things work in Canada?

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
@existenceispain88 @Nada
I will restate this post

No.. you should never put yourself at risk like that... anyone can pm you a scammers email. YOU should be doing research and reading the N threads here and pm'ing members that you think are trustworthy and asking them for the email. If you get 3-4 sources with the same email then you have more confidence in that .. AND don't ask the person pm ing you for another member to trust bcuz they could give you an alt account and both giving you the same wrong email to scam you.

don't expect to sit back and have others come to you.. ya know who comes to you when you don't do due diligence? Scammers

just had one 2 days ago advertising a new N source .. they're here constantly ready to take your money

Reactions: Jumper Geo, existenceispain88 and peacefulhorizons
N

Nada

Jul 6, 2020
@existenceispain88 @Nada
I will restate this post
Thank you for your concern. You are perfectly right of course. To be honest I suspected what you just confirmed, but the problem is: I can't send PM yet. So I'm trying out different things to better understand how this place works before I am granted the "permission". But I'll be more careful.

Reactions: existenceispain88
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Have you (or anyone) any info about how those things work in Canada?
Sadly I do not. However, I do know that Canada's customs are more strict than America's.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Thank you for your concern. You are perfectly right of course. To be honest I suspected what you just confirmed, but the problem is: I can't send PM yet. So I'm trying out different things to better understand how this place works before I am granted the "permission". But I'll be more careful.
Read the rules and FAQ page. Above the suicide posts and in drop down and in home page near news. It's everywhere but still missed

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
N

Nada

Jul 6, 2020
I've already read it, thanks. I know I have to wait a bit and understand the reasons...

E

Eusoul

May 13, 2020
How long does it take for A to respond? And he started to accept western union and moneygram again? Because in the march 2020 PPH it is written that he moved to bitcoin . Should we avoid mentioning the letter N and the product to get a responce?

H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
How long does it take for A to respond? And he started to accept western union and moneygram again? Because in the march 2020 PPH it is written that he moved to bitcoin . Should we avoid mentioning the letter N and the product to get a responce?
How long is a rope?
He answers when he can.

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020

He usually replies once a day around the same sort of time

Reactions: Eusoul
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
You never heard of that saying? How long is a rope implies there are a lot of different lenghts on ropes.
Do you understand now?

I thought it the saying was 'how long is a piece of string' rope is a new one to me..

Reactions: TheEndIsNigh31
L

Legalizemybody

Mar 19, 2020
I heard this from him but I haven't heard from him since. Has anyone had any luck with the new product?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I heard this from him but I haven't heard from him since. Has anyone had any luck with the new product?
Getting it or taking it,?

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
What does N from A mean?

• Wow
Reactions: Jumper Geo
L

Legalizemybody

Mar 19, 2020
Getting it or taking it,?
I'm trying to purchase it. Last time he gave me the information on what to do and how much but then I forgot my e-mail password and had to change it and lost all the information. I reached out again but never heard back.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
What does N from A mean?
I'm shocked you don't know.

I'm trying to purchase it. Last time he gave me the information on what to do and how much but then I forgot my e-mail password and had to change it and lost all the information. I reached out again but never heard back.
Using the T email address?

Reactions: Despondent
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
N stands for Nembutal. A is an initial of a person who sells it.
It seems like A is a known seller because a lot of members reference it. Are we not able to disclose the seller to each other?

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
It seems like A is a known seller because a lot of members reference it. Are we not able to disclose the seller to each other?
Well since obtaining N and what A does is illegal, we use initials and try to not give out too much information in public. Be wary of scams and wrong contact details through PMs.

Reactions: Jumper Geo and Despondent
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Well since obtaining N and what A does is illegal, we use initials and try to not give out too much information in public. Be wary of scams and wrong contact details through PMs.
Is A a seller on the dark web?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Yes the T email? There are others who are getting replies and getting product. But his communication has been slow
I'll pm you

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

Whoops was there a glitch in the matrix I keep reading the same messages, lol.

Reactions: Busdriver
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
can one use a proton mail account to contact A at the T email account? Will he respond ?

Reactions: Busdriver
E

Eusoul

May 13, 2020
can one use a proton mail account to contact A at the T email account? Will he respond ?
Why don't we use tutanota?
It is a bit sad that it is impossible to register for tutanora through tor, only vpn, that it requires java script and that it is located in Germany, which makes it less secure but this is the best we have now.
Which brings another question why did the proton employes disabled the emails if they could not read the encrypted mail....or maybe it was a phishing/spyware attack from scammers/competitors? Or a gag order to disable it even if encrypted...
You never heard of that saying? How long is a rope implies there are a lot of different lenghts on ropes.
Do you understand now?
I haven't. Thanks. Could you confirm the email on pm , please?

Last edited:
Reactions: peacefulhorizons