• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

NeverGrowUp

Oct 2, 2020
Forgive me if this sounds silly, but has anyone thought about mixing pisabental veterinarian N with something like a milkshake? I know PPH says something to the effect that it would likely create a very unpalatable substance to mix. I don't know enough about the chemistry, but would something like a chocolate shake/frosty type thingy be so sugary and sweet enough to make it go down easier?

Can't imagine consuming 200ml straight :hihi:
Apparently A once recommended N with orange juice, which to me sounds awful, but maybe there's something about that in particular that masks the shit taste.

We have to remember there's fillers and additives since it's intended for intravenous usage, and I would gag just thinking about drinking something like Propylene glycol.

SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
Nope, sorry, it won't work.

If you take 50ml of a foul substance and add it to 500ml of another liquid, you will end up with 550ml of a foul liquid.

If you want to test, take something like 50ml of vinegar and add it to 500ml of orange juice. You will not be able to drink the 550ml orange juice. You're better off drinking the 50ml of vinegar straight.

The masking only really works with powdered substances, that is why you can take powdered N and add it to pudding. But if mixing with a liquid, even with powdered N I would mix it with a small amount of water and then follow it with chocolate. You want to keep the foul liquid to a minimum, in this case, more is not better.

N

NeverGrowUp

Oct 2, 2020
Nope, sorry, it won't work.

If you take 50ml of a foul substance and add it to 500ml of another liquid, you will end up with 550ml of a foul liquid.

If you want to test, take something like 50ml of vinegar and add it to 500ml of orange juice. You will not be able to drink the 550ml orange juice. You're better off drinking the 50ml of vinegar straight.

The masking only really works with powdered substances, that is why you can take powdered N and add it to pudding. But if mixing with a liquid, even with powdered N I would mix it with a small amount of water and then follow it with chocolate. You want to keep the foul liquid to a minimum, in this case, more is not better.
Guess this really solidifies my need to look into powder form, despite the pain in the ass that it is to acquire.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Guess this really solidifies my need to look into powder form, despite the pain in the ass that it is to acquire.

You're just going to toss the liquid N?!? Is it really that hard to down 200ml of shitty tasting liquid? Pretend it's alcohol lol

N

NeverGrowUp

Oct 2, 2020
You're just going to toss the liquid N?!? Is it really that hard to down 200ml of shitty tasting liquid? Pretend it's alcohol lol
Heavens no, I don't have any atm but I was going to go with liquid N over powder because it's an easier process to acquire. If I had it I wouldn't dare toss it, rather maybe use it as an actual sleep aid or something.

Reactions: Disappointered
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Forgive me if this sounds silly, but has anyone thought about mixing pisabental veterinarian N with something like a milkshake? I know PPH says something to the effect that it would likely create a very unpalatable substance to mix. I don't know enough about the chemistry, but would something like a chocolate shake/frosty type thingy be so sugary and sweet enough to make it go down easier?

Apparently A once recommended N with orange juice, which to me sounds awful, but maybe there's something about that in particular that masks the shit taste.

We have to remember there's fillers and additives since it's intended for intravenous usage, and I would gag just thinking about drinking something like Propylene glycol.

This was a popular topic so you should find more examples if you use the search function, but here are a few idea's below.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-taste-guide-draft.26278/
Cheers

Geo

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I once had a Guinness and vanilla ice cream float. The tastes didn't go well together, but wasn't unpalatble. I don't think an N milkshake would be unpalatable, and it wouldn't improve the taste of N, but maybe make it more bearable to have the two tastes at once. Of course, it will take longer to drink. Maybe mixing it with a sweet liqueur would be better, assuming you like the taste of alcohol. Pisabental is also an alcohol, it's just not mean for consumption, so perhaps mixed with an alcohol that is mean for consumption will make it more tolerable.

Reactions: NeverGrowUp
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I doubt anything is going to make it taste good

M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
There is no way to disguise the awful taste of N, mixing it with anything else will only force you to drink a larger amount of awful tasting stuff, and you could fall asleep before you get it all down. There is no question that N tastes very very bad, yet most people manage to gulp it down.

But...Have you ever heard about concentrated Botot ? It's an old French mouthwash made up of 80% ethanol, you can find it online. Just a spoonful will completely numb your mouth and tongue for at least ten minutes, you won't be able to taste anything. Tested and approved by myself and many other N veterans.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
alcohol, it improves the potency as well if i remember right . its certainly recommended afterwards. like a baileys or something.

can i ask are you drinking the both bottles(i assume 2 or 1 dolethal) because you think, why not you paid for it? you might not need to drink it all, thats why i ask. especially if it was dolethal.

i would just grab my nose and shot it back. you could use ia few glasses. its not alot 200ml. you could make 4 shot glasses lol and just do them one at a time!!

my god this wouldn't worry me if i had it. i might even drink it through a straw, with a pice of pineapple on the side and enjoy it lmao

N

NeverGrowUp

Oct 2, 2020
alcohol, it improves the potency as well if i remember right . its certainly recommended afterwards. like a baileys or something.

can i ask are you drinking the both bottles(i assume 2 or 1 dolethal) because you think, why not you paid for it? you might not need to drink it all, thats why i ask. especially if it was dolethal.

i would just grab my nose and shot it back. you could use ia few glasses. its not alot 200ml. you could make 4 shot glasses lol and just do them one at a time!!

my god this wouldn't worry me if i had it. i might even drink it through a straw, with a pice of pineapple on the side and enjoy it lmao
I don't have it currently, I chickened out on an order with A because I was really concerned about my ability to get it all down as opposed to powder which seems sooo much easier. He was going to sell me pisa not dolethal. It's just I assume my SI would kick in after one disgusting swig and I'd take too long to get it all down, causing failure. 50ml seems super easy just a big swig then lights out.

Honestly I might just order it and sample and if it doesn't work out, save up some more and get powder if I think it'll be too hard. Suppliers can come and go and I should really obtain some form of it lest I run out of options in the future.

Perhaps I just need to stop overthinking it. If an old elderly lady can swig down 100ml I should be able to get down 200.

Also yes I was planning on needing to drink two... but i'm 145 pounds not sure if that means I only need one?

Last edited:
Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
yes he used to sell dolethal , now he's back to pisa again which he sold before that. i can't sy how bad it tastes as i haven't tasted it, problem is with most things people are going to gag at different levels of what they thing is horrible. for sure 50ml would be easier to put back. but i think about when i have a can of pop(not comparing taste) 330ml 3 swigs and its gone. now if i then did it with vodka for instance, two big gulps of it would easy be the same as 200ml i would imagine.

if you pinch you nose, you only get the taste really on the release. so if you had say some baileys, its like chocolate milk for afters lol. taste would only be there for a few 2nds and if its still there, more baileys isn't a problem. i pretty sure it potentiates it (alcohol).

i think people worry about they taste alot, but its more the fact they know its going to work than anything else. its ok to be anxious, i can't imagine anyone not being.

get a can of pop and take too big gulps(i'm crap at 'necking' stuff aswell). it would give you an idea of how much liquid you would consume with a few quick swigs( obviously taste is another thing).

have you looked at that thread someone posted? some good ideas in that.....don't use orange lol. something chocolatey maybe before to null the taste abit then same afterwards
Perhaps I just need to stop overthinking it. If an old elderly lady can swig down 100ml I should be able to get down 200.

Also yes I was planning on needing to drink two... but i'm 145 pounds not sure if that means I only need one?

the weight thin i cant be sure on, i think their is a thread on it. i'm pretty sure you could do 1 bottle (6g of N) but i would double check. they say 1 bottle is enough for an average person and i certainly don't think you are above average, if anything i'd say below.

i think in the assisted dying clinics they use 9g, possibly more now. unless you have stomach issues etc i don't it will be that bad for you to get down. i reckon i'll have tasted just as bad things/ if not worse in my life. i said on another thread. i tasted petrol once, that was foul!!!!

i think they may use other drugs aswell(but don't worry about that part)

Last edited:
N

NeverGrowUp

Oct 2, 2020
yes he used to sell dolethal , now he's back to pisa again which he sold before that. i can't sy how bad it tastes as i haven't tasted it, problem is with most things people are going to gag at different levels of what they thing is horrible. for sure 50ml would be easier to put back. but i think about when i have a can of pop(not comparing taste) 330ml 3 swigs and its gone. now if i then did it with vodka for instance, two big gulps of it would easy be the same as 200ml i would imagine.

if you pinch you nose, you only get the taste really on the release. so if you had say some baileys, its like chocolate milk for afters lol. taste would only be there for a few 2nds and if its still there, more baileys isn't a problem. i pretty sure it potentiates it (alcohol).

i think people worry about they taste alot, but its more the fact they know its going to work than anything else. its ok to be anxious, i can't imagine anyone not being.

get a can of pop and take too big gulps(i'm crap at 'necking' stuff aswell). it would give you an idea of how much liquid you would consume with a few quick swigs( obviously taste is another thing).

have you looked at that thread someone posted? some good ideas in that.....don't use orange lol. something chocolatey maybe before to null the taste abit then same afterwards

the weight thin i cant be sure on, i think their is a thread on it. i'm pretty sure you could do 1 bottle (6g of N) but i would double check. they say 1 bottle is enough for an average person and i certainly don't think you are above average, if anything i'd say below.

i think in the assisted dying clinics they use 9g, possibly more now. unless you have stomach issues etc i don't it will be that bad for you to get down. i reckon i'll have tasted just as bad things/ if not worse in my life. i said on another thread. i tasted petrol once, that was foul!!!!

i think they may use other drugs aswell(but don't worry about that part)
You're definitely right about the anxiety just stemming from knowing it's going to work, it's crazy to think "i'm drinking poison" as you're drinking it. I feel like if Valium didn't have any negative effects with the meto or pento it would be super beneficial to take that beforehand. Just having the jittery terrified feeling go away would make it so much easier to consume.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
oh yes, you definitely need to be sure its what you want. i don't think theres any chance of surviving once you taken the correct amount. even if its the powder with lower purity, it will still kill you. its not like SN where they can give you an 'antidote'. have you read the PPH? plenty of info in there about it, if you want to read about it.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
just follow the recipe of the Netherlands which is detailed inside the book "Guide to a humane self-chosen death"
on this board, @YomYom had taken the steps to source all the ingredients, which requires a bit of work
otherwise, alcohol BEFORE and after is used at certain swiss clinics

edit: Baileys' irish cream is not recommended. Once, it was suspected as a cause of failure due to the fatty components. Stick to something standard
Personally, Botot burned the hell of my taste buds. My mouth felt as spiting flames like a dragon. Diluted it is not that efficient at masking but again, nothing is. No matter what N is strangely disgusting (tested)

Last edited:
laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020

As far as i know, the flavor is horrible, so the idea is take it as fast as you can.
So, it seems better drink it, and after that drink another thing, (if you like alcohol it is a good idea, because alcohol increases the n´effect)