• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Unlike others, my situation is strange to say the least. Who am i you might ask? I'll give some VERY general info about me, not enough to dox my location.

I live in California, United states my family is in a weird semi divorce state... Anyway the point is that i live with my father, who doesn't talk about or to me AT ALL. Like, ignores me 85% of the time. Ive hinted on him on applying for welfare but all he ignored me. I get almost no funding from him to survive. Should i flat out ask him to drive me to the welfare office/ give me money to hire an uber taxi?
Anyway my situation is so fucking weird its hard to describe it. :pfff:
My living standerd is low-middle class but might go lower without applying for local welfare services. I have almost 0 usd to my name, like 0. None.
TLDR: I need welfare, but my single parent may or may not drive me or fund an uber and appears not to get a single fuck about me. But for some reason lets me stay at his house. I don't know what the hell my dad is thinking anymore.
UPDATE1: Alright this is like my mini blog: im going up to my dad and flat out saying if hes going to help me apply for welfare or not, wish me luck!
UPDATE2: Hes willing to drive me to the DMV but PISSED AS FUCK :pfff: will be visting dmv at aug

Last edited: