• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

trilogy

trilogy

can't help myself
Sep 7, 2018
Why is n such a common method used here? I don't know much about it, any info about it would be appreciated..

K

Kellogg's

Oct 9, 2018
If only my country's customs wasn't among the most effective in the world.

Reactions: Trashcan
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
It has all the benefits associated with the ideal overdose (peacefulness, simplicity of use, gradual drift away, fewer or no real drawbacks from failure, etc.) without the main drawback (it's highly reliable, unlike most overdoses). It's particularly popular because it's used by end-of-life clinics and endorsed by organisations like Exit International, which gives you some insight onto the considerations they have (their primary audience is terminally ill or end-of-life planning older people, who may not be able to go about other methods or who rate overdosing as more dignified than most other methods, but otherwise can access the stuff they need if they plan ahead).

Its primary drawbacks are that it's hard to obtain since it's now tightly regulated in most countries (drugs that are less lethal when used in suicide are perceived as safer and replaced it on the market, so these ones were phased out) and accordingly it's expensive compared to most methods (and for some people, having to import it is a dealbreaker). It also tastes rather bitter.

The Peaceful Pill eHandbook has a lot of good starter information about Nembutal, you can read it in the Resources thread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
Well said @Sayo. It's the method of choice for the majority (if not all) places in the world where assisted euthanasia is legal. I think if the governments are choosing this as the method for euthanasia (with all of their research and resources), there's lots of strong reasons why... All right to die organisations use it or recommend it's use. Plus, it's used to euthanise animals every day worldwide as it's considered the most peaceful, fast and reliable method. If it's good enough for my dog, it's good enough for me :happy: