• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

noctilucent

noctilucent

Apr 5, 2024
Someone I know has apparently found a source he's gonna buy cyanide from and use it when he ctb, but it seems sketch as hell to me. I was wondering if there's a reliable at home purity test that can be done if he ends up actually receiving product? It's not a method I'm planning on myself, though I suppose if the source he found is legit in the end I can try to convince him to tell me their info as a plan B. I'm mostly worried he's gonna end up taking something that is absolutely not what he ordered (if he doesn't just get flat out scammed) or that the lack of purity will make it nonlethal and just cause medical problems.

(P.S. I used the forum search option and went through all 10 pages before posting, I didn't find anything about a method of testing it. Sorry if this is a common question though!)
Additional info — the guy selling it to him said 20mg would be lethal, but every thread on here I found is using numbers closer to 300mg or higher. He is super skinny, but the difference between 20 and 300 is a lot! Whole thing just doesn't seem legit, but maybe I just don't know enough.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The avg lethal dose is 250-300mg. I would suggest to ingest 1-2g for a quick death. Cyanide is a cheap chemical! Be careful!

Proof of cyanide ions in solution is not too difficult but you would need some chemicals. Sodium Hydroxide, Iron(II)- and Iron(III) sulfate when the result is Berliner Blue it's cyanide. You'd need some lab experience for that. However it wouldn't say anything about purity.

noctilucent

noctilucent

Apr 5, 2024
Cheap price wise, you mean? At the prices he said the guy had, getting 1g for the assurance would be thousands of dollars. That also points to it being a scam in my opinion. Related to that, if he does go with a lower dose than what's recommended, what would happen? Would the death just be slower and ridiculously painful, or would it be nonlethal?
The avg lethal dose is 250-300mg. I would suggest to ingest 1-2g for a quick death. Cyanide is a cheap chemical! Be careful!

Proof of cyanide ions in solution is not too difficult but you would need some chemicals. Sodium Hydroxide, Iron(II)- and Iron(III) sulfate when the result is Berliner Blue it's cyanide. You'd need some lab experience for that. However it wouldn't say anything about purity.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Cheap price wise, you mean? At the prices he said the guy had, getting 1g for the assurance would be thousands of dollars. That also points to it being a scam in my opinion. Related to that, if he does go with a lower dose than what's recommended, what would happen? Would the death just be slower and ridiculously painful, or would it be nonlethal?
Yes price-wise cheap!!!

Death by cyanide is rate relatively painful, he'd probably be in agony for a long time, dying slowly without medical help. I'm not exactly sure you can ask a search engine "cyanide poisoning" for example.

Reactions: noctilucent