• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

deadinsidex2

Getting the hell out of here
Jan 30, 2024
Chloral hydrate is an old hypnotic and a reliable alternative for N thinking of using it once i get some, if anybody knows any extra info on this substance input would be very much appreciated i was just wondering what are the possible inconveniences?! Since u can take it while sleeping in bed and in one night it should be more than enough to do the job without drawing any attention as long as it's taken as an iv shot a high dose limits any possibility for failure!

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024

Like you say, it's old - it's pretty much unheard of where I'm from. It's still listed as a prescription medicine but I've never heard of it actually being prescribed. It seems like it would be hard to get hold of.

D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024

Like you say, it's old - it's pretty much unheard of where I'm from. It's still listed as a prescription medicine but I've never heard of it actually being prescribed. It seems like it would be hard to get hold of.

This is assuming one can get hold of it, if it's in powder form can you just dissolve it in water and inject it? By the way it depends on the country i saw it was much more available in places like south america someone from brazil i think posted on this forum about how accessible and cheap it was
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
How are you gonna lay your hands on it? It seems pretty rare.

D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
How are you gonna lay your hands on it? It seems pretty rare.
Like I said in the reply above your post it depends on the country it's much more accessible in non western countries like in south america or north africa where I live, someone from Brazil has posted about it here on the forum and said the same thing

D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024

I just found it but it's in liquid form 500ml with 70g in it, i don't know how to ingest that since I was considering the powder format for an iv injection and taking it orally causes gastric erosion and irritation with vomiting and stuff

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: LunarLight
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
IV is going to be challenging given the quantity involved (10-20g?). That's not going to fit in a typical syringe (and it would be huge and unwieldy to attempt self injection with) and setting up an IV infusion isn't realistic for most people without medical training.

It seems like most of the OD reports involved oral ingestion in spite of the side effects you mention.

Reactions: LunarLight
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Chloral hydrate is toxic, and can be fatal at doses above about 10 grams (though there will probably be considerable variation from one person to another). However, large doses damage your kidneys badly, so if you do try to ctb using it you don't want to fail.

D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
IV is going to be challenging given the quantity involved (10-20g?). That's not going to fit in a typical syringe (and it would be huge and unwieldy to attempt self injection with) and setting up an IV infusion isn't realistic for most people without medical training.

It seems like most of the OD reports involved oral ingestion in spite of the side effects you mention.
The solid quantity is actually very soluble and it dissolves in a small amount of water (8g per milliliter) so that's not the issue. By the way how hard can it really be to actually learn to give yourself an iv shot?! It doesn't seem that hard although I'm saying it from a place inexperience

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Typical syringes for self injection are 1ml "insulin pins". Anything much bigger gets a lot harder to handle. You'd need something around 2-3cc here. You have to be able to pull back (draw in blood) to make sure you're in the vein properly and then slowly push down on the plunger while keeping everything still. You can definitely teach yourself to do it but bigger syringes will make it much harder. "Missing" and injecting the drug outside the vein can cause injury and a whole world of hurt.

Look for IV "harm reduction" guides online. They have a lot of good information on safe self injection practices.

B

belowhorizon

Apr 4, 2024
I remember seeing a nurse miss the vein and the skin created a balloon. It was swollen and turning a different color. So be careful

Reactions: deadinsidex2
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I remember seeing a nurse miss the vein and the skin created a balloon. It was swollen and turning a different color. So be careful
Misses can be horrific. I hit a nerve once. Lost sensation over a whole area of my arm for six months and had an abscess that took months to heal. I didn't even get high. I got off needles over eight years ago but I still have the scar from that hit.

Last edited: