• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

needawayout

I sang you all my sorrows
Feb 16, 2024
From everything I've read on here N sounds like the most peaceful/painless way to CTB.. However, when reading through different threads I have seen loads of people saying it's extremely difficult to get - I was on google & very quickly found a website claiming to ship N worldwide.. It just seemed way too easy to be legit, so I'm thinking it must be a scam? Does anyone know of any legit sources?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's a scam. If you have money that you can afford to lose, maybe it's worth giving it a try. Other than that, it's most likely a scam. All legit sources have dried up. People now are physically going down to S. America (Peru) to get it, where it's easier, because there isn't as much control over it. "Some" may have luck on occasion in Mexico getting it when able to bribe someone with enough $$$. But, you still have to find someone willing to skirt the law and sell it to you. And even if you do happen to get it, you may have to CTB in one of those places, or risk bringing it back with you to your own country and possibly getting caught with it.

N

needawayout

Feb 16, 2024
It's a scam. If you have money that you can afford to lose, maybe it's worth giving it a try. Other than that, it's most likely a scam. All legit sources have dried up. People now are physically going down to S. America (Peru) to get it, where it's easier, because there isn't as much control over it. "Some" may have luck on occasion in Mexico getting it when able to bribe someone with enough $$$. But, you still have to find someone willing to skirt the law and sell it to you. And even if you do happen to get it, you may have to CTB in one of those places, or risk bringing it back with you to your own country and possibly getting caught with it.
Aww that's really disappointing, but tbh I can't say I'm surprised as it seemed way too easy.. In any threads I've seen discussing N everyone has said the same thing - basically very difficult/near impossible to get a hold of 🥺 I definitely don't have the money to risk losing on a scammers site, so really glad I got advice before going ahead & wasting that amount of money as it was expensive.. I barely have the motivation to get out of bed most days, so couldn't see myself travelling to Peru/Mexico for a slim chance of being able to source it 😅 thank you for your help & looks like it's back to the drawing board for now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: sadandlonely99
N

needawayout

Feb 16, 2024
No only enough for myself:( if you really want it you gotta do the dirty work yourself
I was only joking with ya lol that's too much hassle unfortunately.. As much as I'd love to, just couldn't see myself travelling the whole way out there with very little chance of actually being able to source it - I wouldn't even know where to start 😬

Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
I was only joking with ya lol that's too much hassle unfortunately.. As much as I'd love to, just couldn't see myself travelling the whole way out there with very little chance of actually being able to source it - I wouldn't even know where to start 😬
Actually, the chances to source it are pretty good. Check out this thread:

N

needawayout

Feb 16, 2024
T
Actually, the chances to source it are pretty good. Check out this thread:
Thank you - I will have a read through it now!

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
I went to Mexico and got N that way.
When was that, can I ask? I speak Spanish and I wouldn't mind going to Mexico if it is still possible to get it there. Was it a long time ago or recently? Would you mind sharing which city? I have lived in Guadalajara almost 6 months one time, so I have familiarity with Mexico. I am from Europe. If you don't want to share the city here, would you mind messaging me? Thank you!

Reactions: madasco
thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024
When was that, can I ask? I speak Spanish and I wouldn't mind going to Mexico if it is still possible to get it there. Was it a long time ago or recently? Would you mind sharing which city? I have lived in Guadalajara almost 6 months one time, so I have familiarity with Mexico. I am from Europe. If you don't want to share the city here, would you mind messaging me? Thank you!
Please message me too :)

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
From everything I've read on here N sounds like the most peaceful/painless way to CTB.. However, when reading through different threads I have seen loads of people saying it's extremely difficult to get - I was on google & very quickly found a website claiming to ship N worldwide.. It just seemed way too easy to be legit, so I'm thinking it must be a scam? Does anyone know of any legit sources?
Is it PoP? Because if so I just came across that one too and wondering the same too

M

madasco

Sep 13, 2022
She said you have to do your own dirty work. I'd love to have some hints too, so would highly appreciate if you could share them privately (if you receive them). Like you, I'm a European and have lived in Guadalajara as well and traveled for work extensively all across Mexico. I guess it could be sourced nearby Tijuana/Mexicali. The Peaceful pill book has mentioned Nogales as well. And with the right connection anywhere else I assume. Not that it would be easy, though.