• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I've heard it described as Terminator jizz for having a metallic, industrial taste or like urine but 10x more concentrated.

The stuff D sent out wasn't meant to be ingested after all.

The stuff they administer at Dignitas seems to be more palatable.

But it'll knock you out so fast the foul taste will just be an afterthought.

I think it's safe to assume you'll succeed if you take a massive OD.

Wish I had some.

Alatus_Nemeseos

Alatus_Nemeseos

Dec 27, 2023
I don't have it yet. I'm planning to go to S. America just to get it lol
Will you be able to get it past customs on the way home? Do you know where to get it? Maybe I should switch plans from SN to N if that's a possibility 🤔

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Anything you drink is liable to be vomited back out.

Pentobarbital is only guaranteed if given by IV.

Only guaranteed ways I can think of are jumping 300+ feet onto concrete, suspension hanging, a shotgun or something absolutely crazy like a guillotine.

samicitchka

samicitchka

Apr 14, 2024
Ugh I guess even N isn't guaranteed then. People always talk about it as the most peaceful and successful method, but I guess if you ctb yourself, you can always fail somehow. I hate how it's so hard to die in this world. Everything is hard. Only VAD/MAiD is certain
I applied to MAID last year, my marriage ended after 20 years, I have cancer and an array of expected mental h issues. Maid denied me. Now I am hoping to can take care of this myself since I've been left with no choice. I am lonely sick and depressed and just want my peace already.

• Aww..
Reactions: LunarLight
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
There have been more than 500 suicides with N in Australia in the last 20 years, but also more than 700 hospitalizations during the same period due to failed attempts with N.
Because people are rescued while unconscious, then taken do the hospital. Most of them don't get permanent damage, but a few of them leave the hospital with severe permanent damage.
There's also the SI that can keep you from drinking it, because our body tries to avoid death at all cost sadly.
I would think it's pretty hard to get rescued since it kills you rather quickly
I applied to MAID last year, my marriage ended after 20 years, I have cancer and an array of expected mental h issues. Maid denied me. Now I am hoping to can take care of this myself since I've been left with no choice. I am lonely sick and depressed and just want my peace already.
I'm so sorry you're in pain and appalled that MAID denied you, I mean its purpose is to give peace to people that are suffering with cancer. That's not right.
I would understand if they denied you due to mental issues but cancer is a different story. I'm sorry you're going through this it's really unfair

Last edited: