Status
Not open for further replies.
lokimotion

lokimotion

May 20, 2022
Ah shit. How did you find out it was lost - did you actually contact UPS or did it just say so on the tracking one day?
for those who are interested...

Recently my gift was "lost" by UPS in their distrubution centre in the US...
I guess the customs intercepted it somehow, shipment was planned for EU

I don't care about the money lost, just sad that I don't have a peaceful way to ctb :(
I've heard of it being seized/inspected and then passed through as well - guess that's probably hoping for too much as it should have arrived by now....
Ah shit. How did you find out it was lost - did you actually contact UPS or did it just say so on the tracking one day?

Γyuk

Γyuk

May 21, 2022

I've heard of it being seized/inspected and then passed through as well - guess that's probably hoping for too much as it should have arrived by now....
You have to contact them and ask when it will be delivered, then they will tell you item is lost and you need to fill some documents to start claim of value of goods.

M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022
You talked with D about august?
I talked with D about obtaining it for my very large sick dog. Yes. He said my dog was out of luck but he would get back to me when I could get it to treat that dog.

Reactions: speck
GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

Message me if you need someone to talk to :)
May 14, 2018
Why do we need to go trough this kind of hassle just to end our own life's. What has become of this world ;-;

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, OceanBlue, yive and 6 others
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Stupid vets taking all the N and some idiot blew up an N facility. You're right, it shouldn't be this difficult. We need more suppliers.

• Love
Reactions: Lost Magic, rationaltake and Mary5689
heldbyone

heldbyone

Jun 12, 2022
how do I get into contact with D? also, what is the PPeH? sorry, I'm new to this forum and I'm going through a lot
Same here i dont know how to contact im new i joined as recovery but things are changing and i heard N is very peaceful

Reactions: deathbylife and Shivali
L

lostmyacc

Been on and off here for 2 years. Lost my password
Jun 1, 2022
It seems like customs may be looking out for these bottles now considering a rise in seizures reported by several members of this forum. You can always order (if D has any in stock) but you have to be prepared for any consequences which may come if it is seized.
I am pretty sure these packages are getting flagged somehow. Mine was inspected and released after weeks, (the seal was cut a good amount) but it looks like they're straight up seizing some of them now outright. I would hold off ordering until there is greater clarification.

C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
for those who are interested...

Recently my gift was "lost" by UPS in their distrubution centre in the US...
I guess the customs intercepted it somehow, shipment was planned for EU

I don't care about the money lost, just sad that I don't have a peaceful way to ctb :(
Lost in Kentucky Louisville warehouse?If so we are damned.

lokimotion

lokimotion

May 20, 2022
Has anyone contacted/heard from D about these losses? Mentioned mine but didn't get a response. Getting kind of desperate now to the point where I may try again with a different delivery agent but I know that's a bad idea. The one glimmer of peace I had just got shattered when I found out about my lost package.

• Aww..
Reactions: LittleBlackCat and Shivali
L

lostmyacc

Been on and off here for 2 years. Lost my password
Jun 1, 2022
Has anyone contacted/heard from D about these losses? Mentioned mine but didn't get a response. Getting kind of desperate now to the point where I may try again with a different delivery agent but I know that's a bad idea. The one glimmer of peace I had just got shattered when I found out about my lost package.
I don't think he cares. Soon as mine was delayed for over 10 days i emailed him asking about what he think is best to do. No response.

lokimotion

lokimotion

May 20, 2022
I don't think he cares. Soon as mine was delayed for over 10 days i emailed him asking about what he think is best to do. No response.

Yeah not surprising. I had heard he would cut people deals for reshipment but i guess that's irrelevant now with the seizures happening

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
He should start using pgp, seems crazy to me selling that stuff writing clear instruction in a mail
or he doesnt care because his ass is covered

lokimotion

lokimotion

May 20, 2022
It's in the PPeH. There's a link in resources.

Whats the deal with that warehouse?
N shipments getting "lost". It sounds like they're on to what is going on and are just seizing packages and claiming they're lost in transit

M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022
N shipments getting "lost". It sounds like they're on to what is going on and are just seizing packages and claiming they're lost in transit
I'm not sure how that works. I would think the low volume of packages coming from where ever D is, wouldn't trigger a red flag. It's not like D is amazon shipping thousands of packages a day. But, I suppose they could have a trigger for the region it is shipped from.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
R

Readytogasap

Jun 18, 2022
Must of gotten lucky. I got my gift, a few weeks back with no issues (in Europe).

Reactions: LittleBlackCat and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
After hearing all these recent stories with customs issues and N shortages, I believe, D may not be able to keep up with the demand anymore. I'm just glad I got mine when I did. I was going with SN, but I thought it was worth the gamble. Sorry to hear that some of you are having problems in certain countries. That's sad. I hope you have other backup methods now.

S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
All he has to do is change packaging and keep payment to crypto. He will be out of business if he can't fix this, so I'm sure he will find a way. It's not the end of the world, there will always be a new supplier when one goes out.
It's in the PPeH. There's a link in resources.

Whats the deal with that warehouse?
I don't think it's a particular warehouse. If packaging has been compromised D has to fix it. It's not difficult but may cost him more $ and effort. It's really up to him how much he cares about his reputation and reliability.

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
All he has to do is change packaging and keep payment to crypto. He will be out of business if he can't fix this, so I'm sure he will find a way. It's not the end of the world, there will always be a new supplier when one goes out.

I don't think it's a particular warehouse. If packaging has been compromised D has to fix it. It's not difficult but may cost him more $ and effort. It's really up to him how much he cares about his reputation and reliability.
Drug dealers don't go out of business this fast. Especially since the risk of loss lays mostly with the customer.

There will always be new people looking for N and desperate enough to risk the loss.

Look at this thread and how many come and ask for D's contact details.

US and CAN LE know what to look for since all the packages are sent from the same account. D uses the same client details every time when he sends via his preferred shipping service.

No need to go through any bank for financial institutions. Easy as pie.

Since the seizures last month shippers and customs are also on alert and know what to look for.

Re: Kentucky warehouse
This is the major North American distribution hub for UPS. Everything from South America ships through Kentucky to EUR. That's why packages get stuck/lost/seized there.

• Informative
Reactions: Tortured Existence and Medicmedic72
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Drug dealers don't go out of business this fast. Especially since the risk of loss lays mostly with the customer.

There will always be new people looking for N and desperate enough to risk the loss.

US and CAN LE know what to look for since all the packages are sent from the same account. D uses the same client details every time when he sends via his preferred shipping service.

Since the seizures last month shippers and customs are also on alert and know what to look for.

This is the major North American distribution hub for UPS. Everything from South America ships through Kentucky to EUR. That's why packages get stuck/lost/seized there.
So he's shipping from a made account. Interesting.

C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021

How to avoid Kentucky warehouse?This shithole is my nightmare!

• Yay!
Reactions: ridedalightnin’
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
I wonder why shipments are getting through to the UK without issue, according to several posts. I'm guessing those shipments are not getting routed through Kentucky. If the UK shipments are getting through to people, it must be going through a particular routing site. Then why aren't LE/ customs alerting that specific routing location for packages bound for the UK?

For now, I think any shipment coming into the US and Canada from Mexico are being being flagged and the item seized. I'm not sure if this will eventually die down or not. If it does, the only way to know is if people start ordering again to the US and Canada and seeif the package arrives. What a cluster f**k!

Well-Edited Chaos

Well-Edited Chaos

May 8, 2022
At this point, given the risks and costs involved, wouldn't it just be easier to go to some country where you can get the N (relatively) easily and drink it there?

Reactions: LittleBlackCat
SBC

SBC

Apr 23, 2022
I paid 2 days ago and so far he has not replied to me. Should I be worried or is this normal? Should I ask when he sends my N?

S

Sobreviviente

Jun 4, 2022
I paid 2 days ago and so far he has not replied to me. Should I be worried or is this normal? Should I ask when he sends my N?
So initially you wrote him 2 days ago asking for N and he just gave you instructions, didn't say anything about shortage till July? May I ask you what country do you want it to be delivered to? I think you can just ask if he got your payment and ask for a tracking number

Status
Not open for further replies.