Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
Yes it makes sense to use protonmail for communications. However if you order you will have to give D your name and address. Still not a problem since you both use encryption.

But ordering is not completely without risk if your package gets seized by customs. They will be able to trace that back to you and may come around for a wellness visit. It doesn't happen often, but it has happened more than usual in the last 2-3 weeks.
More than usual in USA, Europe, Asia? Is there any pattern?
Packages are seized on the border of country or somewhere else on the way to buyer?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
More than usual in USA, Europe, Asia? Is there any pattern?
Packages are seized on the border of country or somewhere else on the way to buyer?

Mostly in US and Canada. For now.

I haven't heard much from EU members (A few delays, one reported a broken seal, some are waiting a bit longer than usual, but otherwise no LE visits so far.)

Packages do get seized once in a while. It happens. It has always happened. That's the risk you take.

I wrote about it here:

Thread 'N from D: Potential repeat of 2019 seizures and wellness visits'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...t-of-2019-seizures-and-wellness-visits.91312/

Reactions: Secrets1 and Advisor321
A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
Does anyone know if D accept payment via Western Union, or only BitCoin/Montero?

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Yes he does. If you ask him.
Also: how about you actually read a few more pages back in this very thread? There are plenty of people posting about this. Use the info that is already available.
So the Risk to delivery to europa is lower than actually usa/canada?
What would happen when the authority find out your address what is the penalty?
Prison for 2 Bottle i don't think so? maybe a money penalty to buy?

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
how can i be "sure" that one bottle will be enough? it depend of my body weight or something like that?

L

lostmyacc

Been on and off here for 2 years. Lost my password
Jun 1, 2022
how can i be "sure" that one bottle will be enough? it depend of my body weight or something like that?
You can potentiate with dilantin . The nembutal will be used pretty much to put you to sleep, used as an anesthetic. The dilantin will kill you. You will have what is called a 'cardiac switch' aka a massive heart attack and die when in a barbiturate slumber with no pain. Cause of death will be heart attack, aka cardiac arrest not respiratory arrest.

• Love
Reactions: MusicToLogIn and Secrets1
S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
You can potentiate with dilantin . The nembutal will be used pretty much to put you to sleep, used as an anesthetic. The dilantin will kill you. You will have what is called a 'cardiac switch' aka a massive heart attack and die when in a barbiturate slumber with no pain. Cause of death will be heart attack, aka cardiac arrest not respiratory arrest.
i dont have easy access to medicinal that are not over the counter in my country, im already struggling to obtain the antiemethics so the less medicinal i have to use the better and the safer is for me

Reactions: lostmyacc
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Right now I can't really say.
It's possible that it's easier right now. Yes.

I had 6 people talking about seized packages and about 4 with either a LE visits (wellness check) or a letter telling them "not to order this again".
All in the US/CAN.
However, this is all based on simply people who I have directly been in contact with. There may have been similar issue in EUR but I simply haven't heard about them.

That being said: not a single person has had more than a finger wagged at them and worst case their products seized and gone to a psych eval (voluntarily).

No fines. No court. No legal actions.
There is no benefit in putting a suicidal person in jail for ordering one or two bottles of N. mostly because there is no risk to anyone other than that person.

Reactions: outrider567
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
You do realise that dilantin is like even harder to get than meto? I doubt this person has access to it.
Yes. If you are a heavier person it is best to use two bottles but it is said for the average person without a significant drug/alcohol history one bottle is enough.

Reactions: wljourney
C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
Use a fake adrress and a fake name,I don't think u will go to prison if u just use it for suicide,even in China.

• Yay!
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Use a fake adrress and a fake name,I don't think u will go to prison if u just use it for suicide,even in China.
How can you use a fake address? :)) I'm guessing they want to actually receive their parcel.

• Yay!
Reactions: Iamchickenhat, NobodyKnowsMe, Beer_is_all_I_have and 2 others
NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
How can you use a fake address? :)) I'm guessing they want to actually receive their parcel.
Send it to a friend and get them in trouble instead. :haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: outrider567 and Smart No More
S

sod

May 31, 2022
if someone ctb using N, is autopsy done to the corpse to find the cause of death or it appear as natural death?
and if autopsy is done, how likely that they will find that N is the reason?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
if someone ctb using N, is autopsy done to the corpse to find the cause of death or it appear as natural death?
They will usually discover the N was the cause. You could try to make it appear as something else but it's not likely to work. If you want minimal autopsy you can leave a note saying it was N and then they only need to tox screen you for it to confirm. If you have significant health issues it's possible they will assume its that but again they will still most likely discover the N/barbiturates.

E

EndIsNigh

Jun 2, 2021
How to overcome survival instinct? I have N and AE, but I'm just terrified to actually take it in case I botch it, and call for help etc before I pass out. I realise this is probably my only chance, and it's just killing me on the inside (no pun intended..) I desperately want to do it, but I need to do it right.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
How to overcome survival instinct? I have N and AE, but I'm just terrified to actually take it in case I botch it, and call for help etc before I pass out. I realise this is probably my only chance, and it's just killing me on the inside (no pun intended..) I desperately want to do it, but I need to do it right.
That's probably a topic suitable for a new post as it is only peripherally related to "N from D".

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe, Beer_is_all_I_have, Smart No More and 1 other person
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Right now I can't really say.
It's possible that it's easier right now. Yes.

I had 6 people talking about seized packages and about 4 with either a LE visits (wellness check) or a letter telling them "not to order this again".
All in the US/CAN.
However, this is all based on simply people who I have directly been in contact with. There may have been similar issue in EUR but I simply haven't heard about them.

That being said: not a single person has had more than a finger wagged at them and worst case their products seized and gone to a psych eval (voluntarily).

No fines. No court. No legal actions.
There is no benefit in putting a suicidal person in jail for ordering one or two bottles of N. mostly because there is no risk to anyone other than that person.
Ok thx for you answer i think i will order in 1-2 month when the situation calmed down ( seizing of packages etc... )

Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have and wljourney
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
You'd have to be severely decomposed to hide N through toxicology. For instance, if done in a forest and not found for weeks to months. You can't fool an expert.

Reactions: Secrets1
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I have another question, when 100ml (1 full bottle ) is enough to kill myself in 15-30 Minutes why buy people 2 bottles?
Is it because of the failure chance, with 1 one bottle or is it because death comes faster?
My biggest concern that i could survive, they where cases that people survived nembutal?
What you think, is 1 Bottle for a Man with (50/60+ Weight) ( Age: 30 ) enough?. i am not very healthy.

L

lostmyacc

Jun 1, 2022
I have another question, when 100ml (1 full bottle ) is enough to kill myself in 15-30 Minutes why buy people 2 bottles?
Is it because of the failure chance, with 1 one bottle or is it because death comes faster?
My biggest concern that i could survive, they where cases that people survived nembutal?
What you think, is 1 Bottle for a Man with (50/60+ Weight) ( Age: 30 ) enough?. i am not very healthy.
Nobody drinks two bottles of nembutal and survive without medical intervention almost instantly.

Most people who drink Nembutal die within the hour.
The 15-30 minute deaths are usually injections not drinking.

The reason people drink two bottles instead of one. Is there is a small percentage <1% who do not die within 12 hours. They are in an extended coma for little longer until they have actual death.

The second bottle isn't needed it's just used to speed things up.

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Nobody drinks two bottles of nembutal and survive without medical intervention almost instantly.

Most people who drink Nembutal die within the hour.
The 15-30 minute deaths are usually injections not drinking.

The reason people drink two bottles instead of one. Is there is a small percentage <1% who do not die within 12 hours. They are in an extended coma for little longer until they have actual death.

The second bottle isn't needed it's just used to speed things up.
Ok thank you for you info

R

Rmr

Jun 5, 2021
Folks, has anyone got a reply from D recently? I've sent them a concise email 10 days ago and yet to hear anything back. Should I send another one or do they take this long to reply?

R

Rmr

Jun 5, 2021
Thank you! That's literally all I wrote in my first email - quantity, country, method of payment.
Will try again.

Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Thank you! That's literally all I wrote in my first email - quantity, country, method of payment.
Will try again.
Good. Then he may just be out of stock right now. Or he simply can't ship to your country for whatever reasons. That's also a possibility.

Γyuk

Γyuk

May 21, 2022
Anyone else had his/her present stuck in "warehouse" for more than 1 week? Does it mean customs is inspecting it?

L

lostmyacc

Jun 1, 2022
Anyone else had his/her present stuck in "warehouse" for more than 1 week? Does it mean customs is inspecting it?
Mine was stuck for about 15 days. What happened was i got the package but it was tampered with a little (seal semi cut)

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689
Γyuk

Γyuk

May 21, 2022
Ahh ok, hope it will still arrive then, die you order 1 or 2 bottles?

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
I've seen a few people who are waiting for him to reply.

Since it's been 10 days, write him again but keep it VERY brief and simple.
Literally just "Hi I would like to buy 2 items please." You can add "Shipping to XYZ country" or "I can pay with BTC" (or whichever way you want to pay) but keep sentences short and simple.

That's all. If he has any supply, he'll reply within 2 days. Weekends may be a bit slower.
Remember: English is a foreign language for him.
how the payment in crypto works? like what happen if i send him today 0,038btc which are 1100$ usd right now and when he sees the payment btc has lost value and 0,038 is no longer 1100usd?

DerTod

DerTod

No alarms and no surprises
Apr 17, 2022
Does anyone know if D still accepts Western Union? I am new to crypto and fear of making some mistake and lose money. Is it safe to send him via WU?

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
Does anyone know if D still accepts Western Union? I am new to crypto and fear of making some mistake and lose money. Is it safe to send him via WU?
Yes. D accepts WU. You have to ask him about it.

Reactions: DerTod
Status
Not open for further replies.