Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
I just tried the one in that link (still anonfiles) and it downloaded in seconds. Works fine on mobile and desktop alike. Do you have add blockers and tracking off etc? Maybe try the browser called Brave. That has everything set to private so you don't need to install ad blockers etc like in some more mainstream by browsers. It's available on all platforms and is actually a decent browser in general. I didn't get any mallware or popups with the file that way.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-april-2022.89185/

Yeah deffo get Brave browser and then you don't need to bother with ad blockers or addons. It will migrate your bookmarks from your current used browser if you want it to. Really good browser for mobile.
Thanks! I'm going to take your suggestion.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Just wanted to share that our observations here on SS about an increase in seized packages and "wellness" visits have now also been reported by forum members of Exit International (according to @Soon i will be gone report).

(We are still trying to flesh out if these reports on Exit are based on their own members having similar experiences as reported here OR if they saw our posts and are reporting OUR reports.

Would be nice to see screenshots of Exit threads. Does anyone have access?)

Post in thread 'N from D: Potential repeat of 2019 seizures and wellness visits'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...izures-and-wellness-visits.91312/post-1625680

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: Smart No More, Tortured Existence, Beer_is_all_I_have and 4 others
Tortured Existence

Tortured Existence

Alone till the end
May 18, 2022
thats what "take the risk" part meant. i have a little more knowledge then most about how to avoid those clowns and also have the mental fortitude not to get sucked into their questions.

should i make a thread about how to avoid LE in day to day life?
Yes, please!!!

L

lumberdaren

Apr 18, 2022
Yesterday tracking history says that the goods are now at Lousiville and waiting for delivery, today it alters to: awaiting government agency release.
Guess have to be patient now.

Reactions: Lullaby and Beer_is_all_I_have
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Yesterday tracking history says that the goods are now at Lousiville and waiting for delivery, today it alters to: awaiting government agency release.
Guess have to be patient now.
Yes. Patience.
Good luck for a speedy delivery!

Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have
S

sod

May 31, 2022
I'm confused, is the source name B or D?
in the PPH book it says the source name is B, but the thread title here says D?
although his email address mentioned in the book starts with d

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
I'm confused, is the source name B or D?
in the PPH book it says the source name is B, but the thread title here says D?
although his email address mentioned in the book starts with d
The Nov PPH says "Source B (previously known as D)". April PPH simply references B. We still refer to him as D here.

Reactions: houseofleaves
S

sod

May 31, 2022
people who messaged D
on average, how long does it take before N responses to your message?

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
his own email refers himself as d tho
This would be true. I honestly have no clue why the PPH in Nov changed to calling him B.

Reactions: Smart No More
miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
If the seller is legit, which I am sure theres' only one for powder (D) then you'll know from their reviews. D had a lot of reviews on EmpireMarket when it was up.

And ya, $77, not a chance, LOL. Try $700

Reactions: sadanon3
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
If the seller is legit, which I am sure theres' only one for powder (D) then you'll know from their reviews. D had a lot of reviews on EmpireMarket when it was up.

And ya, $77, not a chance, LOL. Try $700

Wait, what?......Your post is confusing and I'm trying to understand what I'm overlooking here but as you didn't quote whoever you're replying to it's near impossible without going back through 50+ pages of the thread. D sells vetinary N. Not powder. Are you replying to someone in another thread? Also it was C that sold powder and He/She went missing all of a sudden after listing a fresh batch of powdered N on their own site. It was announced there that he'd gone awol before the site shortly thereafter went ofline on both clearnet and dark net.

Last edited:
Reactions: Secrets1, Talvikki, wljourney and 2 others
I

ineedrope

Jan 19, 2022
How long does it last when you order it anyone know? I want atleast six months to ponder the decision while having it. I've heard a year before

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
How long does it last when you order it anyone know? I want atleast six months to ponder the decision while having it. I've heard a year before
Per the PPH, even though it will often have an expiry date of 2 years, if it is stored in a cool place still in the sterile sealed bottle, it can be expected to have a shelf life of many years.

Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have
S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
There is something like the stans guide but for the n?
Will one bottle be enough? Im 85kg

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Wait, what?......Your post is confusing and I'm trying to understand what I'm overlooking here but as you didn't quote whoever you're replying to it's near impossible without going back through 50+ pages of the thread. D sells vetinary N. Not powder. Are you replying to someone in another thread? Also it was C that sold powder and He/She went missing all of a sudden after listing a fresh batch of powdered N on their own site. It was announced there that he'd gone awol before the site shortly thereafter went ofline on both clearnet and dark net.
They probably thought they were replying to a DM but posted it in the thread?

miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
Oh my bad, I thought D was the powder guy on the dark web, I been out of the loop for awhile.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Reactions: Secrets1, chronicphysicalpain and Beer_is_all_I_have
F

faunaaaa

Jun 1, 2022
Is there anyone here who has successfully received N from D so I can confirm I have the right address? Sorry if this is a bother- I just want to make sure.
Is there anyone here who has successfully received N from D so I can confirm I have the right address? Sorry if this is a bother- I just want to make sure.
Please PM me if you're comfortable enough with it so I can check I have the right email address. Thank you :)

Last edited:
L

lumberdaren

Apr 18, 2022
10days, still stuck at the custom,guess i will need to find another way

• Hugs
Reactions: hankbank3928
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
10days, still stuck at the custom,guess i will need to find another way
Gnah! That's unfortunate. Hope it still shows up. There was a thread by @lostmyacc who also apparently waited for quite some time…

A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
How do I contact D? I'm new to forum and I am looking for N.
Is there DM or another thread for a contact?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
How do I contact D? I'm new to forum and I am looking for N.
Is there DM or another thread for a contact?
This is the megathread on "N from D".
You will find details in the posts above on how to find his email to contact him.

A good place to start is to read the peaceful pill e-handbook, linked here:

Thread 'PPH April 2022'

Don't download the PPeH from other sources, they may contain malware or fake contact details to lure you into a scam.
However this link above posted by one of the mods is reliable.

It will take some time and legwork to find what you are looking for, but it's setup this way to protect everyone involved. The source, the forum and users of the forum too.
Good luck.

Reactions: Secrets1 and Talvikki
A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
This is the megathread on "N from D".
You will find details in the posts above on how to find his email to contact him.

A good place to start is to read the peaceful pill e-handbook, linked here:

Thread 'PPH April 2022'

Don't download the PPeH from other sources, they may contain malware or fake contact details to lure you into a scam.
However this link above posted by one of the mods is reliable.

It will take some time and legwork to find what you are looking for, but it's setup this way to protect everyone involved. The source, the forum and users of the forum too.
Good luck.

It might be a stupid question, but it is better to create a new mail (on protonmail?) rather to use private one?

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
It might be a stupid question, but it is better to create a new mail (on protonmail?) rather to use private one?
Proton mail is a good choice. The e-mail is encrypted, and you don't have to give out personal information when you sign up like you do with other email services. You shouldn't use your regular email address that you use for other things. You don't want the purchase linked back to you.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858, Secrets1 and Advisor321
Status
Not open for further replies.