Status
Not open for further replies.
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
Anyone here I can confirm the correct e-mail with via DM to make sure it's not an imitator.

~Q~

~Q~

Waiting for the bus
May 20, 2022
thats what "take the risk" part meant. i have a little more knowledge then most about how to avoid those clowns and also have the mental fortitude not to get sucked into their questions.

should i make a thread about how to avoid LE in day to day life?
I decided to go another way as money is tight so is my timeline. the LE thread can be found here. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-deal-with-le-in-the-us.91664/

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat and wljourney
R

Rmr

Jun 5, 2021
Just got a message from D saying they are out of stock and to send them a message in July. So we need a little patience.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: cation, Beer_is_all_I_have, Mary5689 and 4 others
R

Rmr

Jun 5, 2021
Is D a group or a guy?
Why would that matter? I don't know and don't care. I refer to D as "them" because I'm just not sure and think it's in the best interest of everybody to keep the circulating information about this to an absolute minimum.

Reactions: deathbylife, _Minsk, Medicmedic72 and 4 others
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I have another question, i have read in the PPE there where chinese seller that sold nembutal powder ? what happened to them?
Are there any still sources from china?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I have another question, i have read in the PPE there where chinese seller that sold nembutal powder ? what happened to them?
Are there any still sources from china?
Not currently and if there are, they haven't been tested/proven to be reliable on a consistent basis.

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
how the payment in crypto works? like what happen if i send him today 0,038btc which are 1100$ usd right now and when he sees the payment btc has lost value and 0,038 is no longer 1100usd?
FWIW when I did mine and the value of the BTC I had dropped closer to what a single bottle cost, I asked him for 1 bottle but he sent 2 anyway. Probably took the drop into account, so you might also get lucky. Dude makes a fortune off of these bottles.

E

EndIsNigh

Jun 2, 2021
Can anyone recommend a syringe for drawing out an amount of N i.e. without breaking the seal? I have the N already and based in UK. I'm aware there is an Exit Test kit which seems super-expensive for what it is. Ideally something I could pick up from a pharmacy or order online is fine. Thanks in advance for suggestions

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Can anyone recommend a syringe for drawing out an amount of N i.e. without breaking the seal? I have the N already and based in UK. I'm aware there is an Exit Test kit which seems super-expensive for what it is. Ideally something I could pick up from a pharmacy or order online is fine. Thanks in advance for suggestions
Just make sure it's sterile, as in "individually wrapped and sealed" and not to touch the needle when assembling it, so you keep the part that goes through the seal and into the bottle sterile.

Amazon should carry these. Look for "2ml or 5ml sterile injection" and they should come up.

(You can probably get them at a pharmacy too but they may ask questions and that's IMO not worth the hassle.)

Reactions: EndIsNigh
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
You can use a diabetic syringe. I went to a pharmacy and told them I needed a diabetic syringe. The pharmacist gave me 2 free 1ml syringes as a sample and told me to try these, and if I liked them to come back as they sell them by the box. I didn't go to my regular pharmacy as the pharmacist there knows me and knows I'm not a diabetic.

Reactions: EndIsNigh
Γyuk

Γyuk

May 21, 2022
for those who are interested...

Recently my gift was "lost" by UPS in their distrubution centre in the US...
I guess the customs intercepted it somehow, shipment was planned for EU

I don't care about the money lost, just sad that I don't have a peaceful way to ctb :(

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Shivali, Lost Magic, NobodyKnowsMe and 4 others
Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
Is the email adress for source b/d the right one in April 2022 verson of the PPeH?

Last edited:
Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
I hope this is not a stupid question, but is there anything i need to do before contacting d? I have already gotten myself a proton email adress

G

gonegonegome

May 11, 2022

I don't care about the money lost, just sad that I don't have a peaceful way to ctb :(
same here. i need it so much, i deserve a peaceful exit, i'm such a useless failure but i don't want to suffer and i want those who i love to know that i just closed my eyes forever.

S

Sobreviviente

Jun 4, 2022

Isn't D out of stock till July?

R

Rmr

Jun 5, 2021
I hope this is not a stupid question, but is there anything i need to do before contacting d? I have already gotten myself a proton email adress
I'd say figure out how you going to pay. If by bitcoin - research and set it up so it goes smoothly.

Reactions: Zerengin96
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022

I'm very sorry to hear this.
will you try to reorder?

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
It seems like customs may be looking out for these bottles now considering a rise in seizures reported by several members of this forum. You can always order (if D has any in stock) but you have to be prepared for any consequences which may come if it is seized.

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689, pthnrdnojvsc and Beer_is_all_I_have
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Can anyone confirm Advisor's comment that D is out til August? I already emailed him but he is slow to respond.

• Love
lokimotion

lokimotion

May 20, 2022
Ordered some N from D which was sent to Europe on the 31st of May and UPS tracking still says "In Warehouse". I've seen other posts showing much faster delivery times to Eur so was wondering if anyone has waited 2+ weeks for their order to arrive?
I'm assuming this is because it's being / been inspected but not sure...

Γyuk

Γyuk

May 21, 2022
Ordered some N from D which was sent to Europe on the 31st of May and UPS tracking still says "In Warehouse". I've seen other posts showing much faster delivery times to Eur so was wondering if anyone has waited 2+ weeks for their order to arrive?
I'm assuming this is because it's being / been inspected but not sure...
Yes, see my comment above. I had the same happening earlier this month, expect it to be intercepted

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.