Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Re: Kentucky warehouse
This is the major North American distribution hub for UPS. Everything from South America ships through Kentucky to EUR. That's why packages get stuck/lost/seized there
I thought Kentucky doesn't stand as a hub to Europe, especially since I read that some people are getting their N. I figured a hub for the UK would be different than for North America.. So are you saying that all shipments to the USA and Canada must all go through Kentucky first?

At this point, given the risks and costs involved, wouldn't it just be easier to go to some country where you can get the N (relatively) easily and drink it there?
Yes. But only if you can go to a country and "easily" get it. By reading the ppeh, it seems it may be easiest in Mexico and possibly in some South American countries. Even if you did see a place selling it, they may be reluctant to sell it to someone whom they don't know or doesn't speak their native language. It would be nice if you could find a specific place, order your N and then CTB. Ah, but life isn't that easy. When you think about it, neither is CTB.

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I paid 2 days ago and so far he has not replied to me. Should I be worried or is this normal? Should I ask when he sends my N?
That's normal. He will ship the item within a day or two and it will arrive within a few days (North America) or 7-10 days (EU). Depending on where you are obviously. You won't hear from him again if all goes well.

I wouldn't message him again unless you get no delivery within those timeframes.
I wonder why shipments are getting through to the UK without issue, according to several posts. I'm guessing those shipments are not getting routed through Kentucky. If the UK shipments are getting through to people, it must be going through a particular routing site. Then why aren't LE/ customs alerting that specific routing location for packages bound for the UK?

For now, I think any shipment coming into the US and Canada from Mexico are being being flagged and the item seized. I'm not sure if this will eventually die down or not. If it does, the only way to know is if people start ordering again to the US and Canada and seeif the package arrives. What a cluster f**k!
There have been delays to the UK/Ireland too. Iirc @lostmylove waited a while for their delivery but in the end it arrived.

Kentucky is the largest hub, sorting and distributing worldwide, but there are also 4 other smaller UPS hubs and it seems that Canada-bound packages go through one of the others.
So he's shipping from a made account. Interesting.
Yes you need an account registered with the shipping company to create a shipment/waybill. He uses the same account for all orders.

Last edited:
Reactions: steve_s5
A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
Is it against the rules to search here for someone who bought N, and now wants to sell it?

I found the info. Sorry to ask

Last edited:
Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
Is there anything i should consider before contacting D?

Γyuk

Γyuk

May 21, 2022
Is there anything i should consider before contacting D?
I would advise to wait for now, a lot of packages are being seized.

In the meantime you can learn how to transfer Bitcoin in case you don't know already.

Reactions: wljourney
A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
I already got that covered, i also need to make sure to convert enough money into bitcoin right?
Yes. Depends on country which you live in and if you want 1 or 2 bottles.

I heard that 2 bottles cost around 1200$ but correct me pls if I'm wrong

Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
Did anyone here succesfully order n to Germany?

Last edited:
Reactions: GoPeaceful
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I already got that covered, i also need to make sure to convert enough money into bitcoin right?
Wait with the actual exchange from EUR to BTC until the day you get the wallet ID from D.
You'll otherwise risk losing too much money if you transfer now and then have to wait a week or even until August and transfer more to your crypto account since BTC is so volatile right now.

Reactions: Theanswer and Zerengin96
Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
Yes. Depends on country which you live in and if you want 1 or 2 bottles.

I heard that 2 bottles cost around 1200$ but correct me pls if I'm wrong
i heard that too, around 600 to 700 a bottle
To anyone who wrote D, what information did you give him in your first message? I really dont want to screw this up

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I think i will wait until Juli, when i am correct D is correctly out of stock or ?
Last time i asked him was before 1 month

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
i heard that too, around 600 to 700 a bottle
To anyone who wrote D, what information did you give him in your first message? I really dont want to screw this up
Keep it short and simple.

Literally just "hi, I heard you are selling a product I am interested in. I live in (country) and would like to order X items."

You don't need much more than that. He'll tell you if he has any available and if he does he will send you details on how to proceed.

Reactions: Zerengin96
A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
I think i will wait until Juli, when i am correct D is correctly out of stock or ?
Last time i asked him was before 1 month

Some users say until August even. But most common date that is said on public chat is July.

Or maybe someone contacted D recently and has some new info?

ooglah

ooglah

Jun 17, 2022
Some users say until August even. But most common date that is said on public chat is July.

He replied to my email about an hour ago (shortly after your post)
He said he was out until July.

• Love
Reactions: wljourney and Advisor321
A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
He replied to my email about an hour ago (shortly after your post)
He said he was out until July.
That is wonderful news! <3

Is someone here who actually ordered 3 bottles due to anxiety that one can broke?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
That is wonderful news! <3

Is someone here who actually ordered 3 bottles due to anxiety that one can broke?
Some have. Others make repeat single item orders to spread the risk of loss. Both is an option to be considered.

Reactions: Advisor321
A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
Some have. Others make repeat single item orders to spread the risk of loss. Both is an option to be considered.
Sorry to ask, but what about using name in an address. Is it better to write false name in address due to Law Enforcement?

Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022

He told me Yesterday He will have product again in july

Reactions: GoPeaceful
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Sorry to ask, but what about using name in an address. Is it better to write false name in address due to Law Enforcement?
It depends.
You want to receive the package, so you need to use a real address. If you use a false name, LE will still come to the address. Ask for "false name". They may become suspicious if that person doesn't exist.

And you lose the argument of plausible deniability.
If you knowingly ordered something illegal under a false name it is proof that you knew it to be wrong and illegal before you ordered.

The package comes concealed as something else. By using a false name you pretty much give away the option of claiming that "all you bought was XYZ" (which is perfectly legal).

So, you kinda shoot yourself in the foot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Advisor321
E

EndIsNigh

Jun 2, 2021
You can use a diabetic syringe. I went to a pharmacy and told them I needed a diabetic syringe. The pharmacist gave me 2 free 1ml syringes as a sample and told me to try these, and if I liked them to come back as they sell them by the box. I didn't go to my regular pharmacy as the pharmacist there knows me and knows I'm not a diabetic.
Thankyou for this. I went to a supermarket pharmacy and asked for insulin syringes. She was really hesitant at first and said they didn't have any. I obviously looked concerned so she asked if I needed them urgently, to which I replied "fairly." She sold me a pack of 0.5ml ones, thinking I was in dire need of an insulin hit. I'm not diabetic.
Just make sure it's sterile, as in "individually wrapped and sealed" and not to touch the needle when assembling it, so you keep the part that goes through the seal and into the bottle sterile.

Amazon should carry these. Look for "2ml or 5ml sterile injection" and they should come up.

(You can probably get them at a pharmacy too but they may ask questions and that's IMO not worth the hassle.)
Thanks. Yeah, getting them at a pharmacy was an ordeal, but worked out in the end - just had to feign being a diabetic in crisis! I got a pack of 0.5ml, and drew out some (0.75ml over 3 doses) N last night. Actually not unpleasant at all - tasted like cough syrup to me. Have you tasted yours?

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
where can I get N
You can't right now.
Possibly again in July/August.

Read back in this thread. There are links to the PPeH and many explanations about the current worldwide shortage.

GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

Message me if you need someone to talk to :)
May 14, 2018
In my copy of the PPeH (April), obtained from this forum, the only seller listed there with an email is referred to as "B" and not as "D", as in this Thread. Am I missing something or do I have obtained an outdated or manipulated copy of the PPeH?

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
In my copy of the PPeH (April), obtained from this forum, the only seller listed there with an email is referred to as "B" and not as "D", as in this Thread. Am I missing something or do I have obtained an outdated or manipulated copy of the PPeH?
They are the same person. The seller calls himself D. I don't know why the PPH refers to him as B.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, wljourney and GoPeaceful
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
can me please someone PM me the link there out so mutch scamers

L

lumberdaren

Apr 18, 2022
it appears that my goods had been stuck in the US customs for 27 days now
i need to find another way out...

C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
it appears that my goods had been stuck in the US customs for 27 days now
i need to find another way out...
Is the tracking updating?If so ,u don't need to worry too much,they will release the package later.

Status
Not open for further replies.