• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Does anyone know long do you need to fast for taking N? PPeH doesn't state the duration, just that it's advisable not to eat a full meal before due to absorption.

I've found it's difficult for me personally to plan my last day in advance, I think I'm one of those people who's going to have to use momentum where I lose SI and take advantage of that feeling.

So it would help to know at which point it's okay to take the drug. I only have enough for one chance.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
This is not a "comprehensive" write up. You should read the peaceful pill handbook (see forum resources area), plus learn to use the "search" function on this forum, etc. As always, do your own due diligence to check possible interactions, side effects, etc. Apply your own judgement and take responsibility for your choices and actions, doing your own research where needed. Apply the information intelligently to your case.

These regimes are not an exact science. People often make modifications to the details based on individual needs.

This guide is for "N". For an "SN" guide, see :

"Meto" refers to Metoclopramide (anti-emetic)

There are 2 broad regimes :
1) take the meto over a 48 hour period
2) take a larger single meto dose, called a "stat dose"

Sample regimes :
Example times assume taking N at midnight (adjust to your timing accordingly)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
48 hour regime

Day 1
08:00 1 x 10mg meto
16:00 1 x 10mg meto
24:00 1 x 10mg meto

Day 2
08:00 1 x 10mg meto
15:00 begin fast
16:00 1 x 10mg meto
22:40 eat some tea and toast or something light - reduces vomiting risk
23:00 1 x 10mg meto (or possibly 3 x 10mg = 30mg)
24:00 take N
-------------------------------------------
"stat dose" regime

15:00 begin fast
22:40 eat some tea and toast or something light - reduces vomiting risk
23:00 3 x 10mg meto ( = 30mg)
24:00 take N
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Notes :

During your "planning" phase, a meto "test" should be done, using 1 x 10mg, to see if you get any "EPS" symptoms (involuntary moments/spasms), which could sometimes be sufficiently severe/disturbing to prevent any attempt. Most people don't get EPS, but if you do, then you may wish to re-evaluate (eg switch to domperidone anti-emetic). Apparently 50 mg of Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) can be used to treat EPS, so it may be wise to have that on standby. See "wikibooks antiemetic regimen" below for more info.

Some people believe the 48 hour regime gives better protection against vomiting and lower "EPS" risk. However, many prefer the stat regime as it's less "drawn out". Dignitas use the stat regime very successfully. The way to choose between the two is not very well defined, so make your choice based on your feeling and judgement after reading these notes.

( Derek Humphry - Final Exit author - suggests another alternative method of 1 x 10mg meto every hour, for 6 to 10 hours prior to taking the N, so you could go with that if it seems to better fit your situation ).

People who get unpleasant but "manageable" side effects from the meto test might opt for the stat regime, to avoid 48 hours of those effects.

Although the meto test (see above) is strongly recommended, some people skip it, and go for the stat dose, with the view that if they get EPS symptoms they won't last long before the final dose is taken. However, if the EPS were bad enough it could still prevent the attempt or make it difficult, so as ever you have to weigh the risks based on the specifics of your situation.

On the 48 hour regime, some people take 3 x 10mg for the final meto dose for extra anti-vomit protection, however some consider this an EPS risk, although you could do extra meto testing to check (see below).

The "old" meto doses were 60mg for stat, and 2 x 10mg at each interval for the 48 hour regime. These got revised to the "new" doses of 30mg for stat, and 1 x 10mg for the intervals. Some people use in between doses, eg 45mg stat dose. I don't have any data on how advisable this is. If using this approach, it may be wise to do additional meto testing.

Further meto testing notes : If planning to use the 30mg stat regime, if testing with 1 x 10mg goes smoothly, you might later wish to test with 2 x 10mg, and then later with 3 x 10mg. If planning to use the 48 hour regime, if testing with 1 x 10mg goes smoothly, you might later wish to test 1 x 10mg every 8 hours for 24 hours. To be as certain as possible, you could re-create the full meto schedule you plan to use.

Resources :

This is what I found here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
So at 15:00 to 25:00, that means a 9 hour fast?
Yeah, that's what it seems to say. I don't know this person who came up with this "protocol", so keep that in mind. I have no idea how this protocol was even developed, if it was developed through other, older iterations of the PPH, or by other means. Rain told them "thanks", though, in the thread. I don't know if that means anything. Maybe read the entire thread, which I didn't, and more light will be shone on how it came about. There could be other written protocols or regimens, too. All I did was search for the keywords "Nembutal" and "protocol" simultaneously and this was the first I saw that came up.