• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Hey everyone,

I need to share this experience, also because Iam worrying about my future attempt.
I tested the antiemetic (Domperidone) with 200 ml of cheap vodka yesterday and never felt so physically bad before. I used to drink more alcohol in my younger years (Iam 39 now) but I wouldn't say that Iam too unexperienced. But the nausea and dizzyness had never been so unbearable like this time, it really was a horrible experience.

Chronological:
2:30 pm: My stomach was empty. The last meal I had was the evening before. At 2:30 I ate a small toast and had some water, nothing more, just like recommended in the pph.
3:15 pm: I took 20 mg of the AE with a little bit of water and had no side effects after
4:00 pm: I drank 200 ml of pure (cheap) vodka in one run, disgusting taste, but it was manageable. but it took only three to five minutes until I already felt drunk. it never happened so fast. I guess it was because of the almost empty stomach and the AE? Anyway, it went downhill extremely fast. I couldnt look at the watch, it was almost impossible for me to stand up. I guess it was around 5:00 pm when I crouched into the bathroom while I could barely see anything anymore. In this hour I could notice that my body was trying to get rid of it, you know how it feels when you are about to vomit. But one hour later it happened. I vomited despite taking the AE and I did not feel any better until this morning. It took me 16 hours to recover and even now it's not easy to sit. I was lying all the time and felt never so bad before (physically).

So... What does that mean now? That I need to worry about taking the liquid when the time has come? Does it mean, that I will fail, because I might vomit the shit out? Despite taking the AE? I know that I won't feel that nauseaous and dizzy, since the "liquid" won't be alcohol. The taste won't be much of a problem I guess and hopefully I will lose consciousness fast, but what if I throw up while... being unconscious for example? Iam so anxious and feel so devastated. I did not expect it to be this bad. Since I hadn't any side effects with the AE in those 45 minutes before drinking, I could try to take 30 mg of the AE. But I will never do a test with alcohol again. This was a traumatic experience to me.

Please let me know about your opinion. This is pure frustration.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I can't say for sure regarding your N as i don't know much about it, but maybe alcohol works different? The protocol for SN is 30mg of AE and an excessive amount of SN. That way even if there is a chance of vomiting enough would have already been absorbed by the body for it to be lethal. But it should be noted with SN 2gm is supposed to be lethal and one would be taking 25gm. I'm not sure if N works the same way though.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I do understand why you would want to test the AE but I suspect alcohol affects the way a lot of medicines work. They normally advise not to drink alcohol with medication. So- as a test, I don't know just how useful it would be as a comparison to SN- I'm assuming?

It worries me too though. The risk of passing out and then vomiting despite taking antiemetics. I suppose there's not much we can do though. Other than to ensure we have fasted enough. I think the water fast is just as important as the food. I get the impression, if the body is super dehydrated, it will absorb the SN solution as fast as it can without realising what it is. I think it's why it's also important to have backup glasses prepared, in case we do vomit. (Supposing we're still conscious to drink them.)

I think I have read that people have still succeeded despite vomiting. I think it's only a small amount that's actually lethal. It's scary though, I agree. I think what really frightens me is if we just can't keep it down. I've read that it's better to abort the attempt then and ring for emergency services. I can't bear the thought of doing that though. Then, I wonder what would be the consequences if you didn't but you didn't die either. I feel like I ought to have a backup method but I don't know what.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Hey everyone,

I need to share this experience, also because Iam worrying about my future attempt.
I tested the antiemetic (Domperidone) with 200 ml of cheap vodka yesterday and never felt so physically bad before. I used to drink more alcohol in my younger years (Iam 39 now) but I wouldn't say that Iam too unexperienced. But the nausea and dizzyness had never been so unbearable like this time, it really was a horrible experience.

Chronological:
2:30 pm: My stomach was empty. The last meal I had was the evening before. At 2:30 I ate a small toast and had some water, nothing more, just like recommended in the pph.
3:15 pm: I took 20 mg of the AE with a little bit of water and had no side effects after
4:00 pm: I drank 200 ml of pure (cheap) vodka in one run, disgusting taste, but it was manageable. but it took only three to five minutes until I already felt drunk. it never happened so fast. I guess it was because of the almost empty stomach and the AE? Anyway, it went downhill extremely fast. I couldnt look at the watch, it was almost impossible for me to stand up. I guess it was around 5:00 pm when I crouched into the bathroom while I could barely see anything anymore. In this hour I could notice that my body was trying to get rid of it, you know how it feels when you are about to vomit. But one hour later it happened. I vomited despite taking the AE and I did not feel any better until this morning. It took me 16 hours to recover and even now it's not easy to sit. I was lying all the time and felt never so bad before (physically).

So... What does that mean now? That I need to worry about taking the liquid when the time has come? Does it mean, that I will fail, because I might vomit the shit out? Despite taking the AE? I know that I won't feel that nauseaous and dizzy, since the "liquid" won't be alcohol. The taste won't be much of a problem I guess and hopefully I will lose consciousness fast, but what if I throw up while... being unconscious for example? Iam so anxious and feel so devastated. I did not expect it to be this bad. Since I hadn't any side effects with the AE in those 45 minutes before drinking, I could try to take 30 mg of the AE. But I will never do a test with alcohol again. This was a traumatic experience to me.

Please let me know about your opinion. This is pure frustration.
You should try 30mg of meto 40 minutes before drinking. When I did this test of drinking 200ml of cheap vodka, I got really drunk in less than 5 minutes, and went to bed to see if I would vomit while sleeping. The next day I woke up fine, no vomit, no hangover...
I tasted N two weeks ago, and it's not as bad as vodka, since N doesn't give you that burning sensation. So from my experience, drinking 200ml of N is easier than drinking 200ml of vodka.
Can't tell what's the likelihood of vomiting while unconscious, but I think is not very commom to vomit N while unconscious.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What's your method?

I don't know of any method that uses 200ml vodka / pure ethanol. Some OD protocols in the PPeH suggest to drink some alc after ingesting the meds but certainly not 200ml.

Reactions: davidtorez
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Thanks to you all for answering, I appreciate that.

The method doesn't include Alcohol, but I reag a lot of times, that it can be helpful to test if the AE works for you. But yes, alcohol works totally different than N so... maybe it won't be that bad compared to the alcohol test.

Domperidone is also mentioned as an alternative to Meto. It has the same effect and is said to have less side effects. But I also read, that it can be dangerous to take more than 10 mg at once. Since I already tested 20 mg, I think I'll be fine with 30 mg as well. Just to make sure, I will change the regimen and start to take the AE 48 hours prior, 10 mg every 8 hours and the last extended dose 40 minutes prior to the attempt. This was the single stat dose test and... it feels like it didn't work out for me.

Everything can happen and that frightens me. Sure, if I should fail I could call emergency, but as you already said: It's better to retry immediately, since brain damage will occur likely. Emergency will be too late.

@Erick
Good to know that it worked for you. I wished it would have worked for me as well, but it's impossible for me to fall asleep when I feel like... I did yesterday. But it helps to know that you think it will be easier with N instead of alcohol. I will never ever drink Vodka again, just to type this word makes me feel disgusted.

It's not common, it happens to less than 1%, but it's possible that you suffer a prolonged comatose phase after drinking N, which could last for 10 hours. That means you could survive somehow and have to suffer brain damage. Sorry, I know that it is still the best way to go, everything could fail, it's always a risk. Iam thinking too much about it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I don't understand why people would bother taking medications hoping they'll be successful along side alcohol.

Sorry but alcohol fucks with other medications/drugs/substances, stay away from it if you want this to be successful.

I'd only be drinking alcohol if you were going to jump/hang and wanted to dull everything.

sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
@Alessa
Hello
Did you manage to obtain E from Colombia? From what city?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024

"Recent data shows that alcohol consumption can reduce the effectiveness of metoclopramide. This may be because alcohol can impair the body's ability to absorb and utilize the medication properly."
"mixing alcohol with this medication can increase the risk of experiencing certain side effects. Alcohol may intensify side effects such as drowsiness and impair motor function, leading to a greater risk of falls or accidents."

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Thanks again for the answers.
I did not take the AE along with the alcohol. I took it 45 minutes prior when it already fulfilled its purpose, thats a huge difference.
And as I already said, this testing-method is known amongst many people who already suceeded in CingTB. I totally agree that it is not comparable to the actual attempt, since alcohol works totally different. But it can be an indicator how you react to the AE and how much it prevents you from vomiting. As I already said, I could sense my body trying to urge the vomiting and it took an hour til I finally vomited when I felt the urge right after ten minutes. But yes, I still wouldn't recommend it unless you aren't skilled and experienced in drinking.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Thanks to you all for answering, I appreciate that.

The method doesn't include Alcohol, but I reag a lot of times, that it can be helpful to test if the AE works for you. But yes, alcohol works totally different than N so... maybe it won't be that bad compared to the alcohol test.

Domperidone is also mentioned as an alternative to Meto. It has the same effect and is said to have less side effects. But I also read, that it can be dangerous to take more than 10 mg at once. Since I already tested 20 mg, I think I'll be fine with 30 mg as well. Just to make sure, I will change the regimen and start to take the AE 48 hours prior, 10 mg every 8 hours and the last extended dose 40 minutes prior to the attempt. This was the single stat dose test and... it feels like it didn't work out for me.

Everything can happen and that frightens me. Sure, if I should fail I could call emergency, but as you already said: It's better to retry immediately, since brain damage will occur likely. Emergency will be too late.

@Erick (It's not you Erik, right? ^^)
Good to know that it worked for you. I wished it would have worked for me as well, but it's impossible for me to fall asleep when I feel like... I did yesterday. But it helps to know that you think it will be easier with N instead of alcohol. I will never ever drink Vodka again, just to type this word makes me feel disgusted.

It's not common, it happens to less than 1%, but it's possible that you suffer a prolonged comatose phase after drinking N, which could last for 10 hours. That means you could survive somehow and have to suffer brain damage. Sorry, I know that it is still the best way to go, everything could fail, it's always a risk. Iam thinking too much about it now.
I know the feeling about the vodka, it was pretty hard for me as well to drink 200ml. I will never do that again 😂
I know about two women that drank 250ml of N, and didn't vomit, it worked for them.
With 200-250ml, the chances of taking 10 hours to die are low.
Just make sure you have privacy for at least 12 hours before drinking it.

Reactions: Alessa
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
I'm not that Erik you are thinking, but I know him in real life. We had some beers last Saturday. He is a nice guy.
I know the feeling about the vodka, it was pretty hard for me as well to drink 200ml. I will never do that again 😂
I know about two women that drank 250ml of N, and didn't vomit, it worked for them.
With 200-250ml, the chances of taking 10 hours to die are low.
Just make sure you have privacy for at least 12 hours before drinking it.
Glad Iam not the only one ^^
I wished I could have a drink with him as well. :) Lucky you, that you live so close to each other.
About the chances to fail: Iam an extremely unlucky person... I had a lot of surgerys where only 1-3% of the patients do have issues after. And I had been a part of that minority for a lot of times... <1% is very unlikely, but Iam the right person to go for it... -_-
Thanks again Erick. :) Damn I like this name.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
As I already said, I could sense my body trying to urge the vomiting and it took an hour til I finally vomited when I felt the urge right after ten minutes
This is actually a very useful piece of information. It's a positive light on Domperidone and how long it can hold us. Alcohol is obviously different but it's still treated as a toxin by our body. Thank you for testing this even though it wasn't a pleasant experience for you.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Glad Iam not the only one ^^
Erik is awesome! I wished I could have a drink with him as well. :) Lucky you, that you live so close to each other.
About the chances to fail: Iam an extremely unlucky person... I had a lot of surgerys where only 1-3% of the patients do have issues after. And I had been a part of that minority for a lot of times... <1% is very unlikely, but Iam the right person to go for it... -_-
Thanks again Erick. :) Damn I like this name.
I feel you, I'm also unlucky, that's what kept me from drinking 200ml of N two weeks ago in a hotel room. I remembered all the bad luck I've had in my life and got scared of being one of those people who take 10 hours or more to die, and end up waking up in a hospital.
But I think our bad luck cannot last forever, so if we do things correctly, I think we won't fail.
When I drank 200ml of cheap vodka, I fasted for 8 hours, then I ate a toast and took 30mg of meto. Maybe if you take 30mg of meto and eat a toast, it will work for you too.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
I don't understand why people would bother taking medications hoping they'll be successful along side alcohol.

Sorry but alcohol fucks with other medications/drugs/substances, stay away from it if you want this to be successful.

I'd only be drinking alcohol if you were going to jump/hang and wanted to dull everything.
sorry for ignorance but isn't SN and alcohol both toxins? why the same doesn't apply to SN? thanks

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
You should try 30mg of meto 40 minutes before drinking. When I did this test of drinking 200ml of cheap vodka, I got really drunk in less than 5 minutes, and went to bed to see if I would vomit while sleeping. The next day I woke up fine, no vomit, no hangover...
I tasted N two weeks ago, and it's not as bad as vodka, since N doesn't give you that burning sensation. So from my experience, drinking 200ml of N is easier than drinking 200ml of vodka.
Can't tell what's the likelihood of vomiting while unconscious, but I think is not very commom to vomit N while unconscious.
Did you taste the vetenary N from Peru? What did it taste like? I hate alcohol but I think I could manage 200 ml vodka if I really tried. So you really think vodka is easier? I heard that some people were not able to drink it. Interested to hear about your tasting experience.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Did you taste the vetenary N from Peru? What did it taste like? I hate alcohol but I think I could manage 200 ml vodka if I really tried. So you really think vodka is easier? I heard that some people were not able to drink it. Interested to hear about your tasting experience.
I've seen cases of people who passed out before finishing 200ml, and people who couldn't even drink a little bit and gave up. So it depends on your tolerance.
In my case I took a little bit to taste it, it wasn't that bad, although I don't know exactly how it would feel to drink 200ml.
From my experience people who can't drink alcohol, shouldn't try N, because they will probably vomit. But people who can tolerate 100-200ml of alcohol (vodka, whisky, rum...), can drink N.
The PPH recomends that if someone vomits a little bit, they must force to vomit all the rest because we can't know for sure how much N is left in our body, and the amount may not be enough to kill us, but enough to send us to the hospital and put us in a worse situation that we were before drinking the N. So you gotta be sure that your body will handle 200ml before drinking it.

Reactions: Esokabat
E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
I've seen cases of people who passed out before finishing 200ml, and people who couldn't even drink a little bit and gave up. So it depends on your tolerance.
In my case I took a little bit to taste it, it wasn't that bad, although I don't know exactly how it would feel to drink 200ml.
From my experience people who can't drink alcohol, shouldn't try N, because they will probably vomit. But people who can tolerate 100-200ml of alcohol (vodka, whisky, rum...), can drink N.
The PPH recomends that if someone vomits a little bit, they must force to vomit all the rest because we can't know for sure how much N is left in our body, and the amount may not be enough to kill us, but enough to send us to the hospital and put us in a worse situation that we were before drinking the N. So you gotta be sure that your body will handle 200ml before drinking it.
That is useful information. Thank you!

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019

hm... What do you mean by "But people who can tolerate 100-200 ml of alcohol"? This makes me worrying even more... I mean, sure, I can drink that much without an issue in one shot. Thats how I did it with the vodka as well, but the problem was to keep it in my body for longer than 30 minutes to an hour, because the nausea was extremely heavy, I was drunk as f***. And that despite having taken the AE 40 minutes prior.
When I send the testkit to the EC lab, I will taste my substance as well, just to find out how it will taste. I was told that the mixture of vodka and teatree oil has that taste, is that true? It wasn't that much worse to pure vodka in my opinion. You said "people who can't drink alcohol, shouldn't try N, because they will vomit." Is it because of the taste these people don't like or is it because of the issue I mentioned above?

Hell... I really hope, that the "finger method" will work, when I should fail my attempt, no matter if you took an AE or not. It's all or nothing, you don't want to keep any little bit of the substance inside when you fail.
Somebody told me, that he tasted just a few drops of his N, because it can already make you feel unconscious, is that correct? What was your experience? Sorry for those many questions...

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
hm... What do you mean by "But people who can tolerate 100-200 ml of alcohol"? This makes me worrying even more... I mean, sure, I can drink that much without an issue in one shot. Thats how I did it with the vodka as well, but the problem was to keep it in my body for longer than 30 minutes to an hour, because the nausea was extremely heavy, I was drunk as f***. And that despite having taken the AE 40 minutes prior.
When I send the testkit to the EC lab, I will taste my substance as well, just to find out how it will taste. I was told that the mixture of vodka and teatree oil has that taste, is that true? It wasn't that much worse to pure vodka in my opinion. You said "people who can't drink alcohol, shouldn't try N, because they will vomit." Is it because of the taste these people don't like or is it because of the issue I mentioned above?

Hell... I really hope, that the "finger method" will work, when I should fail my attempt, no matter if you took an AE or not. It's all or nothing, you don't want to keep any little bit of the substance inside when you fail.
Somebody told me, that he tasted just a few drops of his N, because it can already make you feel unconscious, is that correct? What was your experience? Sorry for those many questions...
I mean people who can't drink alcohol because they can't handle the bad taste. There are people who can't drink a glass of vodka, whisky, rum... I've seen a few cases of people who couldn't drink N because of the taste, those people are the type of people that can't drink alcohol.
You said you managed to drink 200ml of vodka, so I don't think you would have problems drinking N. I can't tell you if you would vomit the N while unconscious though.
I took a small sip of N to taste it, and I could drink 200ml without vomiting based on its taste. It's strong and bitter, but for those who have no problems with the taste of alcohol, the taste of N is not an issue.
When you taste your N, just take a really small sip, so you will feel the taste without feeling the effects. Then you will know if you are gonna be able to drink it or not.

• Informative
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
I mean people who can't drink alcohol because they can't handle the bad taste. There are people who can't drink a glass of vodka, whisky, rum... I've seen a few cases of people who couldn't drink N because of the taste, those people are the type of people that can't drink alcohol.
You said you managed to drink 200ml of vodka, so I don't think you would have problems drinking N. I can't tell you if you would vomit the N while unconscious though.
I took a small sip of N to taste it, and I could drink 200ml without vomiting based on its taste. It's strong and bitter, but for those who have no problems with the taste of alcohol, the taste of N is not an issue.
When you taste your N, just take a really small sip, so you will feel the taste without feeling the effects. Then you will know if you are gonna be able to drink it or not.
Thank you :)
I will taste it, when I take the sample with the testkit from exit international. The taste will still be terrible, even if Iam able to drink it all, but its not the taste that forces me to vomit for sure. Hopefully it will be absorbed quickly by my stomach so that there won't be much to vomit when Iam unconscious. Oh man, Iam so afraid of vomiting...
May I ask you one more question? I will send the sample to the EC lab in spain, which assures to respect the privacy of its clients. I will receive the testresult by email, but they will notice my identity for sure. Do you think they would report me when they test the pentobarbital? I don't see any way to hide my identity but maybe it is not necessary. A lot of suicidals got their N tested by the EC lab in spain.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Thank you :)
I will taste it, when I take the sample with the testkit from exit international. The taste will still be terrible, even if Iam able to drink it all, but its not the taste that forces me to vomit for sure. Hopefully it will be absorbed quickly by my stomach so that there won't be much to vomit when Iam unconscious. Oh man, Iam so afraid of vomiting...
May I ask you one more question? I will send the sample to the EC lab in spain, which assures to respect the privacy of its clients. I will receive the testresult by email, but they will notice my identity for sure. Do you think they would report me when they test the pentobarbital? I don't see any way to hide my identity but maybe it is not necessary. A lot of suicidals got their N tested by the EC lab in spain.
I will be afraid of vomiting too, but I only saw one case of someone who threw up while unconscious, and the guy mixed N with xanax, chocolate, and honey. The PPH says that we should drink the N pure, and tolerate the bad taste.
I think vomiting while unconscious is not commom with N, otherwise there would be more stories of people who vomited unconscious.
I don't think the lab would report you, I think the only thing they could do would be to refuse to give you an answer, but if that was the case the PPH wouldn't recommend the lab, I suppose.

• Hugs
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
I will be afraid of vomiting too, but I only saw one case of someone who threw up while unconscious, and the guy mixed N with xanax, chocolate, and honey. The PPH says that we should drink the N pure, and tolerate the bad taste.
I think vomiting while unconscious is not commom with N, otherwise there would be more stories of people who vomited unconscious.
I don't think the lab would report you, I think the only thing they could do would be to refuse to give you an answer, but if that was the case the PPH wouldn't recommend the lab, I suppose.
Thank you so much! I hope you're right. People told me, that mine should be fine, even if the expirary date is already reached (shelf life is longer), but its important to prevent any chance from having doubts. That's why I have to do the test.

But the pph also says that you should have a small toast and tea? Not completely empty stomach. That confuses me... I would also prefer to eat and drink absolutly nothing, but Iam afraid that could mess up the attempt. I think its ok to have a bit of chocolate in your mouth after you drank it, just to change the taste in your mouth and then spit it out after immediately. Its also nice to have something delicious as the last taste of your life.

That person, who threw up... what happened to her after? Omg , I already threw up during the AE test, I bet I will be the second person on this world who fails N and ends up as a vegetable. But I need to do it. They hopefully will find my corpse ten hours after, but what if those ten hours will be the torture of hell for me? Iam so unlucky in everything I do, Iam sure I will mess up...

Reactions: davidtorez
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Thank you so much! I hope you're right. People told me, that mine should be fine, even if the expirary date is already reached (shelf life is longer), but its important to prevent any chance from having doubts. That's why I have to do the test.

But the pph also says that you should have a small toast and tea? Not completely empty stomach. That confuses me... I would also prefer to eat and drink absolutly nothing, but Iam afraid that could mess up the attempt. I think its ok to have a bit of chocolate in your mouth after you drank it, just to change the taste in your mouth and then spit it out after immediately. Its also nice to have something delicious as the last taste of your life.

That person, who threw up... what happened to her after? Omg , I already threw up during the AE test, I bet I will be the second person on this world who fails N and ends up as a vegetable. But I need to do it. They hopefully will find my corpse ten hours after, but what if those ten hours will be the torture of hell for me? Iam so unlucky in everything I do, Iam sure I will mess up...
When I did the test with vodka, I ate a toast and took 30mg of meto. Toast is known for relieve nausea, so it is good to eat one to not have a totally empty stomach before drinking N, your stomach can't be totally empty, that would increase the chances of vomiting. But it can't also be with too much food, because that would also increase the chances of vomiting. So a toast is a good balance.
That person only drank 80ml before passind out, he was found unconscious by the hotel staff 24hs later, lying on his vomit. Then he was took to the hospital.
Most people leave the hospital with no permanent damage, I don't think you would become a vegetable.
The chocolate or something else, should be eaten after drinking the whole N, it is not a good idea to eat before or while you are drinking. That guy put honey and eat chocolate at the same time he was drinking the N, and that didn't end up well. So we gotta be strong and handle the bitter taste.

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
hi Erick, :)

I hope you're not annoyed by my questions... You know, it's the result of getting in panic, Iam sorry. Your response helped me a lot to calm down, thanks a thousand times. Iam also relieved, that this guy did not end up having permanent brain damage. Kinda fascinating that he passed out so fast. At least Iam very good at drinking fast, that shouldn't be the problem then.

Just one question if its ok for you: During my test, I first ate the toast, then waited 40 minutes, then took 20 mg of Domperidone (I will take 30 mg next time), waited another 40 minutes and then did the vodka test. Do you think I should eat the toast at the same time I take the AE? I was told to wait taking the AE after having the toast, but maybe its better to do both. How will you do it? Do you even think its a good thing to eat toast and then drink the fluid then immediately? I think its important for the stomach to have some substance before taking N, so waiting might be better, but after I failed my test, I want to find out, what I could improve. Please bear with me.

Ah, and another thing, Iam so sorry. You said someone mixed xanax with N and failed therefore. I was planning to have 20 mg of Diazepam (also Benzo) before my attempt, just to calm down a bit, because I also get nauseous when Iam excited with fear and panic. An alternative was to smoke a bit weed to calm down, but Iam afraid this mixture could also fail the attempt and results into feeling nauseous. Mixing too much is never a good thing, I know. But having benzos or weed (just a bit) helps also to overcome the SI.

You see... Iam still panicing, Iam sorry.