• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Temporary solutions to a permanent problem.
Oct 18, 2018
Oh no. Now I'm really worried. But so many have succeeded in this method. I read it all the time in articles. I've covered the exhaust fan in plastic and the register too.
I think the main errors are using too little in too big of a space and failing to properly seal absolutely every little opening, even power sockets.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Oh no. Now I'm really worried. But so many have succeeded in this method. I read it all the time in articles. I've covered the exhaust fan in plastic and the register too.

Yeah they highly publicize co deaths so people become aware of what not to do. There have been a couple of people here who have succeeded here with the charcoal method but its been with cars ,or tents that have been meticulously sealed with tape and tarps.

D

Denise

Oct 24, 2018
Yeah they highly publicize co deaths so people become aware of what not to do. There have been a couple of people here who have succeeded here with the charcoal method but its been with cars ,or tents that have been meticulously sealed with tape and tarps.
so you don't think it will work in a bathroom even if I seal everything?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Is there a better method? Is there a reason for the high failure rate?

I think the failure rate is because it seems so low effort and easy that its a spur of the moment attempt and from people reading of completed charcoal suicides they have faith that it's a 100% guaranteed method, which its not.

Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Total support to you, bro. I hope you'll be able to end this pain, cause I know how it feels to be absolutely alone with no help and support. Also, why did you choose CO method ? As for me, I am thinking of Helium method. You won't wake up or be interrupted if you're alone.

Reactions: Denise
D

Denise

Oct 24, 2018
Total support to you, bro. I hope you'll be able to end this pain, cause I know how it feels to be absolutely alone with no help and support. Also, why did you choose CO method ? As for me, I am thinking of Helium method. You won't wake up or be interrupted if you're alone.
Thank you. I appreciate your support. I'm not familiar with the helium method but heard of CO method so that's why I chose it. I will look into helium method tho. I had heard that now it's more difficult to rent helium tanks but not sure if that's true.

Metavoid

Metavoid

Student
Oct 21, 2018
Hey babe I know this is slightly off topic, but you can make easy money from home with transcription work. It's really easy. Rev is the website I worked at. Just if you need some income. Go on r/workonline on Reddit for other suggestions.

I wish you a peaceful journey.

D

Denise

Oct 24, 2018
Hey babe I know this is slightly off topic, but you can make easy money from home with transcription work. It's really easy. Rev is the website I worked at. Just if you need some income. Go on r/workonline on Reddit for other suggestions.

I wish you a peaceful journey.
Thank you. I will look into that because things might not be so bad if I had money to support myself.

Radaghest

Radaghest

Oct 11, 2018
I feel your pain. I suffer with severe mental illness and two years ago lost my husband/caregiver suddenly. He was all I had in this world. Everyday is worse.

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Good question, cover it and try a charcoal grill where you are grilling sausages an so on, so that if the fire brigade arrvies, you could say you only tried to grill some food...
It seems that it's not a good idea to put food on the grill, since it'll create smoke. But having food on hand for plausible deniability is probably a good idea.