• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
My Sn has arrived but the lid has this blue tape around it, has anyone else have it arrive like this?? I am going to test it's purity but after ordering it nearly 4-5 weeks ago I didn't think it would come! Iv had a couple irrational failed attempts as CTB and this time it had to go right!
View attachment 47329

snowflakebreeze

snowflakebreeze

learning to fly
Aug 27, 2020
Hey Nurse.
Just a little heads up: You might want to blur out the shop's name to protect the source from hideous pro-lifers lurking around.
The tape around the lid is perfectly fine, although not really necessary. There is a foil sealing the bottleneck.
By the way, you also might want to check my post history. I just tested my SN yesterday. It's from the same vendor as yours... :)

Reactions: Nurse T and TripleA
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
Hey Nurse.
Just a little heads up: You might want to blur out the shop's name to protect the source from hideous pro-lifers lurking around.
The tape around the lid is perfectly fine, although not really necessary. There is a foil sealing the bottleneck.
By the way, you also might want to check my post history. I just tested my SN yesterday. It's from the same vendor as yours... :)
Thank you, now I know it's ok, I have deleted it thank you

• Love
Reactions: snowflakebreeze