• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

schizochicken

schizochicken

Feb 3, 2024
I received my SN from MDS about a week ago, a few days before the BBC article came out. I had left it in its original package but I am preparing to CTB soon so I opened the package to test the purity of it using the aquarium strips test. I am not sure if did the test right because my strips did not look like the strips from Vizzy's post. Here is my go at the test:

191171 IMG 0210

Cup 2 is on the right and cup 1 one is on the left. I don't think I fully dissolved the 2.5g of SN into cup 2 as it was hard to stir it in the beaker without spilling the water.

I think I will have to retest it before I actually consume the SN, just to be safe its pure. Is testing SN from MDS absolutely necessary? I know some threads on here have addressed the purity of SN from MDS, as well as the BBC news video confirming the lethal purity, but I couldn't find any GBT or stories from someone that bought it from MDS.

Now that my SN is opened from the vacuum sealed package it came in, this is where I am storing the SN until I do my next test/CTB. I wasn't sure if the first jar was hermetically sealed, so I put it in another bigger jar for extra protection.
191172 image

Thoughts? I know my thread is probably hard to understand but I guess I am just asking for thoughts on the test/storage for the SN that I have. I have only been on SaSu for a month now and basically tried to do my due-diligence and follow the instructions from the information that I could find. I honestly feel like my CTB is approaching soon, as I have been pretty suicidal for the last 3 months and its pretty hard to carry on. I am also very scared.

Wistful

Wistful

Nov 15, 2023
I would retest it if possible.

Last edited:
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Your honour, may I call in as the current SN expert to render a verdict @Goku Black
Please answer the above as I too am interested given that we probably got ours from the same batch.

I received my SN from MDS about a week ago, a few days before the BBC article came out. I had left it in its original package but I am preparing to CTB soon so I opened the package to test the purity of it using the aquarium strips test. I am not sure if did the test right because my strips did not look like the strips from Vizzy's post. Here is my go at the test:

View attachment 131543

Cup 2 is on the right and cup 1 one is on the left. I don't think I fully dissolved the 2.5g of SN into cup 2 as it was hard to stir it in the beaker without spilling the water.

I think I will have to retest it before I actually consume the SN, just to be safe its pure. Is testing SN from MDS absolutely necessary? I know some threads on here have addressed the purity of SN from MDS, as well as the BBC news video confirming the lethal purity, but I couldn't find any GBT or stories from someone that bought it from MDS.

Now that my SN is opened from the vacuum sealed package it came in, this is where I am storing the SN until I do my next test/CTB. I wasn't sure if the first jar was hermetically sealed, so I put it in another bigger jar for extra protection.
View attachment 131545

Thoughts? I know my thread is probably hard to understand but I guess I am just asking for thoughts on the test/storage for the SN that I have. I have only been on SaSu for a month now and basically tried to do my due-diligence and follow the instructions from the information that I could find. I honestly feel like my CTB is approaching soon, as I have been pretty suicidal for the last 3 months and its pretty hard to carry on. I am also very scared.
Help is on the way🦸

Last edited:
babybunny13

babybunny13

Why
Feb 17, 2024
I know you tested it twice. Is this the first or second test you did????

FluffyCat

FluffyCat

Everything is fine
Oct 19, 2023
Cup 2 seems to have measured way over what the test strips can measure which strongly indicates SN.

Hard to tell the purity since we don't know up to what ppm your testing strips can measure. But it really shouldn't be much more than 10 ppm for aquarium tests since anything higher will not be good for the fishies anyway. Maybe you transferred the wrong amount from cup 2 into cup 1? I'd test again, there is no way that is not SN when you're getting such a high reading for both NO2 and NO3 in cup 2.

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
You should really include a photo of what your strip results are supposed to look like when asking such questions. Not every brand is the same color indicators .

Still that big of a color change does likely mean either bad test or very high SN results.

schizochicken

schizochicken

Feb 3, 2024
I actually retested my SN the next day. In my original post i mixed up cup 1 and cup 2. In the original post picture, cup 1 is actually on the right, with cup 2 on the left.

Here is a picture of cup 2 of the 2nd test i did, which matched Vizzys test exactly:

IMG 0211

Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
So, what is the conclusion here?

schizochicken

schizochicken

Feb 3, 2024
So, what is the conclusion here?
The purity of SN from MDS is lethal purity, according to Vizzys aquarium strip test for NO2

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Hello can someone help me with reading this test, are my nitrates upper is high
1 nitrates
2 nitrite

IMG 20240406 WA0002