• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Actually I did throw up a couple of times because of the nausea and because of how sick I felt.
Really? Through the skin? And you still became nauseous?

CypherB

CypherB

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
Really? Through the skin? And you still became nauseous?
Yeah it's one of the symptoms of SN poisoning, I had a really hard time breathing, fast heart rate, a really strong headache and I bacame nauseous

S

Six feet down

Mar 22, 2024
Last week i make the blood test.
Just few crumbs from the SN and a small drop of blood.
The SN became brown quickly.

But i had the open container next to me and after a short time i had a scratchy throat.
Quickly closed the container.

Reactions: CypherB
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
I think any disposal of the sn which will be taken care appropriately assuming you've ctb.
Hello could you tell me how to dispose of 400-500 gr SN, I'm afraid if I ctb and my parents found it and they don't know what to do and never tell police or anyone because ctb in my country is taboo
Thanks sorry my broken english
Yeah I dumped my SN like three days after. 40 bucks gone like that :')

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Hmm, that's interesting. Intestines have a limited bandwidth, so it limits the amount of SN that can be digested per time period, so it has relatively long time before you'll pass out.
But considering what OP stated - you can combine taking SN perorally AND through wet skin.
The question is, what place place would be more efficient. Should I just spread SN on my chest closer to heart, or maybe it's better to apply it to neck as arteries and veins are clother to skin.
It's actually a really interesting idea.