• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CypherB

CypherB

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
Please be careful while handling SN it can send you to the ER even if you don't even drink it. I'll explain why. I've already done this thread but the website crashed and it got lost so I'm doing it again.

First of all I'm not suicidal right now or at least I think so (I think it's kinda a positive thing) and this is how I almost accidentaly ended myself. So back in August I found a really reliable SN source in my country (lab grade 99.999) and since I was doing really really bad in that month one day I just woke up and said "fuck it" and I ordered the SN. After two weeks the package arrived in perfect condition and I haven't had any welfare checks or whatsoever.

I didn't have to check the purity since I was really confident about my source and I knew you don't have to open it till it's the moment but after a week I decided to change the container since the first one was too big. My plan was perfect but there was one major problem: the plastic can holding the SN had its lid glued from the inside (probably someone fucked up while doing my order) and I didn't know that. I started to pull harder and harder till the package exploded and I got like 300g of SN on my hands and arm. This normally wouldn't be such a big deal but in that moment I had my hands wet and covered in soap and I knew that SN can go through skin.

Even though only a small quantity can go through skin there are reported cases of people dying with as little as 1g and the lethal dose is around 0.5g. I had around 250/300g on my hands.. I don't know if the soap maybe helped me or made it worse but I tried to wash it asap but it took a few minutes. I also had to cut my shirt because I didn't want to get it on my eyes and head.

When I washed it I thought I was good to go but after 10 minutes I started to feel really ill, I didn't have much energy, heavy breathing ecc.. I thought it was just a panic attack so I cheched my watch (it has a sensor that measures oxygen level in the bloodstream). Normally you would expect to have around 98% and it becomes dangerous if you go under 90 and in that moment I had 92. In the next six hours I dropped till 80% or so and my head was literally exploding and it was hard to breathe and drink.

I didn't have the balls to call an ambulance because I would have had to explain too many things. So I just tried to live through it and after 10 hours I started to recover. In the whole time I tried to not fall asleep because I was tired af but I knew that this wasn't tiredness it was the lack of oxygen.

So I recovered the day after and I wrote this to tell you, be careful when managing SN. Use gloves and don't ever breathe the gas. I wrote this because I don't want anyone to feel this awful experience. After that I got rid of my SN and backed out from an attempt.

Thank you for reading.

logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
jeepers that sounds close, thank you for the warning and hope you recover if you still don't feel all there

it's scary to think about all the people who were just handling SN, not even intending to commit and they ended up passing away due to something going wrong

Reactions: mafuyu
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Thank you for sharing this, and its very good to hear that everything went well and that your doing ok now 🤍

I guess this pretty much sums up the conclusion that SN is a very dangerous substance. And unless someone are 100% confident in their decision to kill themselves. One should not play with it.

CypherB

CypherB

May 27, 2023
jeepers that sounds close, thank you for the warning and hope you recover if you still don't feel all there

it's scary to think about all the people who were just handling SN, not even intending to commit and they ended up passing away due to something going wrong
yeah those were 6 scary hours

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Please be careful while handling SN it can send you to the ER even if you don't even drink it. I'll explain why. I've already done this thread but the website crashed and it got lost so I'm doing it again.

First of all I'm not suicidal right now or at least I think so (I think it's kinda a positive thing) and this is how I almost accidentaly ended myself. So back in August I found a really reliable SN source in my country (lab grade 99.999) and since I was doing really really bad in that month one day I just woke up and said "fuck it" and I ordered the SN. After two weeks the package arrived in perfect condition and I haven't had any welfare checks or whatsoever.

I didn't have to check the purity since I was really confident about my source and I knew you don't have to open it till it's the moment but after a week I decided to change the container since the first one was too big. My plan was perfect but there was one major problem: the plastic can holding the SN had its lid glued from the inside (probably someone fucked up while doing my order) and I didn't know that. I started to pull harder and harder till the package exploded and I got like 300g of SN on my hands and arm. This normally wouldn't be such a big deal but in that moment I had my hands wet and covered in soap and I knew that SN can go through skin.

Even though only a small quantity can go through skin there are reported cases of people dying with as little as 1g and the lethal dose is around 0.5g. I had around 250/300g on my hands.. I don't know if the soap maybe helped me or made it worse but I tried to wash it asap but it took a few minutes. I also had to cut my shirt because I didn't want to get it on my eyes and head.

When I washed it I thought I was good to go but after 10 minutes I started to feel really ill, I didn't have much energy, heavy breathing ecc.. I thought it was just a panic attack so I cheched my watch (it has a sensor that measures oxygen level in the bloodstream). Normally you would expect to have around 98% and it becomes dangerous if you go under 90 and in that moment I had 92. In the next six hours I dropped till 80% or so and my head was literally exploding and it was hard to breathe and drink.

I didn't have the balls to call an ambulance because I would have had to explain too many things. So I just tried to live through it and after 10 hours I started to recover. In the whole time I tried to not fall asleep because I was tired af but I knew that this wasn't tiredness it was the lack of oxygen.

So I recovered the day after and I wrote this to tell you, be careful when managing SN. Use gloves and don't ever breathe the gas. I wrote this because I don't want anyone to feel this awful experience. After that I got rid of my SN and backed out from an attempt.

Thank you for reading.
Appreciate you sharing

Reactions: CypherB
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Wow I do t know if this is honest or what. People say acid xfers through skin. Ive handled a lot of acid and never got the same hit as taking a tab or two. But yeah good reminder regards safe handling of deadly chemicals 👍

• Love
Reactions: CypherB
CypherB

CypherB

May 27, 2023
Wow I do t know if this is honest or what. People say acid xfers through skin. Ive handled a lot of acid and never got the same hit as taking a tab or two. But yeah good reminder regards safe handling of deadly chemicals 👍
Only a little can get through your skin but my hands were wet + I had aroung 300gs of SN on my hands + SN takes a little to do its effect (1g is almost nothing)

M

monochrom3

Dec 12, 2023
Glad you acted fast and are doing well now! Thank you very much for sharing.
May i ask how the recovery after the intoxication was? Was your skin blue the 10 hours after or how could someone notice what happened by the look? Did u eat something special to feel better?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Thank you for sharing this, and its very good to hear that everything went well and that your doing ok now 🤍

I guess this pretty much sums up the conclusion that SN is a very dangerous substance. And unless someone are 100% confident in their decision to kill themselves. One should not play with it.
That's been the case for while now, it's something people shouldn't ever play with especially those who've actually tested it which I don't know why you put yourself at risk like that and then say "so yeah, I wouldn't do this if I were you unless you're planning to do the whole regimen" while being fully aware of how dangerous it is, it's also something you may not be able to back out from so once you do it, just be prepared that death is most likely going to be the conclusion unless intervention is sought immediately after ingestion, like within seconds.
yeah those were 6 scary hours
I've handled it before and when I have, my skin got irritant and there was this one time where I became lightheaded, these were small granules by the way, nothing close to what happened to you.

CypherB

CypherB

May 27, 2023
Glad you acted fast and are doing well now! Thank you very much for sharing.
May i ask how the recovery after the intoxication was? Was your skin blue the 10 hours after or how could someone notice what happened by the look? Did u eat something special to feel better?
No my skin didn't become blue otherwise I think I wouldn't be here to tell the story haha. Honestly I was paniking because I didn't want to go like this in that moment and I just drank a ton of water and tried to eat as much as I could. After many hours I eventually recovered but there were many times I was about to call for an ambulance
I've handled it before and when I have, my skin got irritant and there was this one time where I became lightheaded, these were small granules by the way, nothing close to what happened to you.
Yeah I managed to throw everything on my hands and arms. Unfortunatly I couldn't have known that the package was glued from the inside

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thanks for sharing your experience. It is clear that SN is highly toxic and should always be handled with care.

I'm glad you are fine and you feel not suicidal anymore! :heart:

Reactions: Valky
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
You are weirdly enough not the first person that this happened to. Glad that you are okay!
So if I wanted to help ensure my SN attempt works, I could buy a surplus to make into a paste and rub on myself after ingesting?
That is a very good question

CypherB

CypherB

May 27, 2023
So if I wanted to help ensure my SN attempt works, I could buy a surplus to make into a paste and rub on myself after ingesting?
Lmao I didn't make this thread to create a new method ahahaha. But honestly I don't think it would work. I covered myself with almost 20 times the dose you are supposed to drink and I'm still here. And plus it was awful it lasted 10+ hours and symptoms were terrible and I was alway conscious

sleeptrack

sleeptrack

lost cause
Mar 2, 2024

Thank you for reading.
can i ask, did this change your perception on SN and the use of it as a way of CTB?, Such past experiences although revolving failed attempts and not just a resultant of a lack of precaution made me steer away from the idea completely and opt for means that were anything but related to what had failed.

L

lostmind38

Mar 1, 2024

Thank you for reading.
Thank you for sharing. Much appreciated!

Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
Thank you for letting us know about this. My understanding is that there is an antidote in case someone finds you still alive. I'm afraid someone finding me too soon and intervening. This is why I'm seriously considering transferring it to an UNlabeled bag or container. Now I'm scared of someone else being accidentally poisoned just by contact with it. Just because I want to die doesn't mean I should take others down with me. Along with my advanced directives and maybe suicide note, should I also leave a note (large print) to take extra precautions and leave a few pair of latex gloves? Is that enough to protect THEM?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Now I'm scared of someone else being accidentally poisoned just by contact with it. Just because I want to die doesn't mean I should take others down with me
I don't think anyone will purposefully come into contact with it unless you leave the sn lying around after your attempt which I'd personally not do because then it would make it obvious what happened.
should I also leave a note (large print) to take extra precautions and leave a few pair of latex gloves? Is that enough to protect THEM?
I think any disposal of the sn which will be taken care appropriately assuming you've ctb.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sounds like a *potential* new way to CTB, if you could get enough to enter the body through the skin AND BE CERTAIN OF IT. And no regurgitation worries, either.

CypherB

CypherB

May 27, 2023
can i ask, did this change your perception on SN and the use of it as a way of CTB?, Such past experiences although revolving failed attempts and not just a resultant of a lack of precaution made me steer away from the idea completely and opt for means that were anything but related to what had failed.
Yeah I dumped my SN like three days after. 40 bucks gone like that :')

Sounds like a *potential* new way to CTB, if you could get enough to enter the body through the skin AND BE CERTAIN OF IT. And no regurgitation worries, either.
Actually I did throw up a couple of times because of the nausea and because of how sick I felt.

Thank you for letting us know about this. My understanding is that there is an antidote in case someone finds you still alive. I'm afraid someone finding me too soon and intervening. This is why I'm seriously considering transferring it to an UNlabeled bag or container. Now I'm scared of someone else being accidentally poisoned just by contact with it. Just because I want to die doesn't mean I should take others down with me. Along with my advanced directives and maybe suicide note, should I also leave a note (large print) to take extra precautions and leave a few pair of latex gloves? Is that enough to protect THEM?
I don't think that just touching is enough to get poisoned since my arms and hands were wet and soaked in soap and I got like 200g of it on me. So simple contact with dry hands would cause only irritation but yeah a pair of gloves and you're ok.