• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

reiII

reiII

maybe there's something more
Dec 5, 2023
please do not ask me if i can pm the source... i am sorry i am not comfortable answering... but there are likely plenty others who will
i ordered from MDS i think 2 weeks ago and it has arrived.
IN MY EXPERIENCE:
- located in canada
- did not get welfare check or anything of the sort
- was not delivered straight to my house, had to go to post office and sign for it/pick it up
- was not labeled as SN, i won't go into specifics on the package as to not expose too much i think >_<...
- 2 bags wrapped up together. it feels firm, and appears to be yellow-y. i did not take off the plastic wrapping binding the two bags together and further inspect... i just set it away for now.
i might attempt to test it someday, or at the very least do the blood test... i dunno...
i hope this is informative
remember fujin from mk is epic

underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
Is the container its in clear? Have you tried shining some sunlight through it to see if it looks yellower?

reiII

reiII

Dec 5, 2023
Is the container its in clear? Have you tried shining some sunlight through it to see if it looks yellower?
the bag is clear yes. it's dark now but ill do that tomorrow and update you!

babybunny13

babybunny13

Why
Feb 17, 2024
Congrats. I also ordered from mds and live in Canada. How long after the tracking said it arrived at the airport in Canada did it take for you to get it?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief having access to the SN, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: reiII
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put ๐Ÿ™… โœ‹ Where's the exit ๐Ÿ”š
Nov 8, 2023
please do not ask me if i can pm the source... i am sorry i am not comfortable answering... but there are likely plenty others who will
IN MY EXPERIENCE:
- located in canada
- was not delivered straight to my house, had to go to post office and sign for it/pick it up
- was not labeled as SN, i won't go into specifics on the package as to not expose too much i think >_<...
- 2 bags wrapped up together. it feels firm, and appears to be yellow-y. i did not take off the plastic wrapping binding the two bags together and further inspect... i just set it away for now.
i might attempt to test it someday, or at the very least do the blood test... i dunno...
Congratulations!
I know the source site so I don't need to ask for that and I think I remember what it's labelled as when delivered to other users. Have you been able to get an AE at all? This seems to be the biggest problem for many.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am so happy for you! Congrats and all the best to you on your plans โค๏ธ

• Hugs
Ksmะธda

Ksmะธda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
was not delivered straight to my house, had to go to post office and sign for it/pick it up
So if you give mds your address they will deliver it to the nearest post office and not to your door?

J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
IN MY EXPERIENCE:
- located in canada
How many days/weeks did it take to arrive from when you ordered?

reiII

reiII

Dec 5, 2023
Congratulations!
I know the source site so I don't need to ask for that and I think I remember what it's labelled as when delivered to other users. Have you been able to get an AE at all? This seems to be the biggest problem for many.
thank you >_< and oh lord another hurdle... im not too serious/don't have a ctb date yet so im slowly collecting what i need, so i haven't thought of this yet. but i will also post updates about this when i get to it
So if you give mds your address they will deliver it to the nearest post office and not to your door?
in my experience yes that's what happened! but this does happen at my house a lot with any package i order. i might have had to sign for it on my doorstep but i wasn't home
How many days/weeks did it take to arrive from when you ordered?
it was nearly a month's time
Congrats. I also ordered from mds and live in Canada. How long after the tracking said it arrived at the airport in Canada did it take for you to get it?
^_^ good luck i hope all goes well. and do you mean the "Accepted for processing by destination mail."? that's the last thing it said on my tracker and it was about a week till it showed up here

Last edited:
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
May I ask if the package it comes in when it arrives - not the bags it's wrapped in - is transparent? Can you see what's inside before you open the parcel? Many thanks.

babybunny13

babybunny13

Why
Feb 17, 2024
thank you >_< and oh lord another hurdle... im not too serious/don't have a ctb date yet so im slowly collecting what i need, so i haven't thought of this yet. but i will also post updates about this when i get to it

in my experience yes that's what happened! but this does happen at my house a lot with any package i order. i might have had to sign for it on my doorstep but i wasn't home

it was nearly a month's time

^_^ good luck i hope all goes well. and do you mean the "Accepted for processing by destination mail."? that's the last thing it said on my tracker and it was about a week till it showed up here
Thanks. Mine arrived today.

A

asdfboyima

Jan 17, 2024
IN MY EXPERIENCE:
- located in canada
Send me the link to MDS IN PMS

kirby555

kirby555

S'all bad man
Feb 15, 2024
I am also interested in the source as well, I haven't been able to figure out MDS.

Last edited:
I

Idon'tknowwhattodo

Dec 3, 2022
Hi There,

May I ask where in Canada you are located? I am planning on ordering SN as well, but I am too afraid of getting a welfare check.

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I'm in Toronto and got mine with no welfare check.
Hey, did you have to sign for it or did they leave it on your doorstep? I've seen someone say they had to go get it at the post office.