• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
i know everyone's asking but if you'd kindly pm me too, i'd appreciate it.

M

Miles067

Feb 28, 2024
would love a link too if anyone can find one. thankyou

D

DeadSet

Nov 22, 2021
Please could you pm me the source also as I can't find it anywhere

P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
Keen to hear if people who ordered from MDS before the BBC caught up with him have received their packages.

S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
I got mine 2 years ago now its been sitting unopened. Lab grade though. Got it right at my door no signature.

I

ilikeponies

Feb 28, 2024
please do not ask me if i can pm the source... i am sorry i am not comfortable answering... but there are likely plenty others who will
i ordered from MDS i think 2 weeks ago and it has arrived.
IN MY EXPERIENCE:
- located in canada
- did not get welfare check or anything of the sort
- was not delivered straight to my house, had to go to post office and sign for it/pick it up
- was not labeled as SN, i won't go into specifics on the package as to not expose too much i think >_<...
- 2 bags wrapped up together. it feels firm, and appears to be yellow-y. i did not take off the plastic wrapping binding the two bags together and further inspect... i just set it away for now.
i might attempt to test it someday, or at the very least do the blood test... i dunno...
i hope this is informative
remember fujin from mk is epic
please do not ask me if i can pm the source... i am sorry i am not comfortable answering... but there are likely plenty others who will
IN MY EXPERIENCE:
- located in canada
- was not delivered straight to my house, had to go to post office and sign for it/pick it up
- was not labeled as SN, i won't go into specifics on the package as to not expose too much i think >_<...
- 2 bags wrapped up together. it feels firm, and appears to be yellow-y. i did not take off the plastic wrapping binding the two bags together and further inspect... i just set it away for now.
i might attempt to test it someday, or at the very least do the blood test... i dunno...
What is MDS? Is that a source b/c I'm desperate

just dave

just dave

Dec 12, 2023
Looks like MDS is closed as the site now goes to a 404. Sad days.

Reactions: juna
grandtrinefire

grandtrinefire

Mar 4, 2024
I'm new to the site and the site rules seem to say it is forbidden to request DMs with certain information. I'd like to ask for the same such information I see so many others requesting but am afraid of getting banned from the site. Am I misunderstanding the rules, or are all these requests I see really in violation of them?

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
I got mine 2 years ago now its been sitting unopened. Lab grade though. Got it right at my door no signature.
Any welfare checks?
IN MY EXPERIENCE:
- located in canada
Did it have a warning skull on it and just warning signs?

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
Is MDS still open? I checked yesterday and it looks like the site does not work anymore. Could someone please dm me a source that works.

F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
I have some from 2020ish back when it wasn't so regulated, have kept it sealed away from sunlight. Slightly worried about efficacy though, there's conflicting info on its shelf life. Shame it's no longer available, I wanted to get some in case the one I have is off. Hoping it returns but ik it's unlikely

B

Birdola

Dec 14, 2023
I have some from 2020ish back when it wasn't so regulated, have kept it sealed away from sunlight. Slightly worried about efficacy though, there's conflicting info on its shelf life. Shame it's no longer available, I wanted to get some in case the one I have is off. Hoping it returns but ik it's unlikely
As long as you have stored the SN properly it has a shelf-life of many years.

D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
I'm in the same situation, mine has been in a cryovacced bag for a year and l am terrified to open it to test it. Have you tested yours yet?

W

wishfulthinking1967

Mar 10, 2024
I am having no luck in sourcing the new site

MidnightMysteries

MidnightMysteries

Apr 8, 2024
I know the new site and have SN ordered.
Last week received, not problem with customs.
Very pure SN from a German Chemistry Producer, i testet it.

I was interested and start a search about the new website in searchmachines, but i can´t find this site.
Don´t find it in Google or other Searchmachines.

I only have the new web address because I had the email address.
And he gave me the address to the new website.

Don´t ask me for the new Website.
I think only mods should give the Link.