• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
So apparently rectal heroin administration has a high chance of failing. I could IV it but would rather not. I'm going to be getting a gram of street H this week that I don't know the purity of and can't test it as I don't have long. This needs to be done by the end of the month as I can't afford next month's rent and will not be homeless again.

I decided that I'm going to take a long walk into the woods on the outskirts of town (in Ontario, Canada) on Saturday when the temperature will drop to -10 (lower with the wind chill factor).

I'll have the H prepared in oral syringes right before I leave home. I'm gonna pop the rest of the clonazepam I have shortly before I get there, washing down with alcohol. As soon as I get to my spot I know nobody's going to find me in, I'll sit down, down the rest of the 26 ounce of vodka I'm gonna have (I'm an alcoholic so it'll be easy), get my bag and duct tape ready that I tested before hand. Take off my coat, lie facing down in the snow and administer the H. Now rectal heroin administration has slow absorption compared to IV, you get between 15 seconds to 5 minutes to be conscious, so I'll tighten the tape around the airtight bag I have over my head and drift away.

Can anybody poke holes in this method? Failed attempts have led to too many grippy sock vacations and I'm not going back. I think this has a good chance of working and would like somebody's two cents.

For the record I have never done any opioids like heroin, it'll be a first time dose.

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Decided there were too many ways for it to fail. Spent another hour researching and finally found a SN seller.

darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
I've also thought about this method, but without the bag. Just H, benzos, and getting wet and laying outside. What ways did you think it could fail?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I've also thought about this method, but without the bag. Just H, benzos, and getting wet and laying outside. What ways did you think it could fail?
OP is no longer among us. Another thread shows he went by the train method. I wish his SN search worked out for him. May he rest in peace.