• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I'm not sure how much longer I can last.
I'm down to my last bit of money.
I've run all my credit cards up.

I'm going numb. I've gon from crying at every little thing to I can't cry at all.
I just zone out.

I wanted to try to give myself till June.
But I see that may not be the case.
I wish sometimes I could take what I see and feel through out the day and put it on a screen for others to see.

I want so desperately to be understood and I'm not sure why but the feeling is there.

I'm invisible and ignored buy yet I no longer wanna be seen.
I wanna shrink and dissappear.

I'm trying to be patient and do this right.

Even if I have no clue what I'm doing I wanna put in the best effort I can while I do have some resources.

My scale and test strips should be here by Friday. Gonna do my best to follow the instructions.

Gonna try my best to get the other things needed for the best outcome which is death.

I'm stuck between I have nothing to lose because I'm already going to lose it and everything to gain if I succeed.

I wish I had someone here to walk me through it and I can do the rest on my own.

When I get doubtful and everything I remind myself I'm the girl who took every pill she could find.
I'm the girl who drank atleast a cup of antifreeze.

This will be easy. I just gotta not think of failing.

I'm so tired of living like this.

I wanna just say fuck testing it and swallow but I know I need to follow through for the most assurance.

That's what I'm gonna do.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry you feel like going through it sooner than you hoped. But I wish you the best and I hope everything works out for you the way you want it ❤️🫂

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry u have to go through this. Good luck with whatever you decide to do! :heart: