• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

vkore

vkore

Feb 27, 2023
i've decided i'm gonna do it on sunday unless the universe gives me a clear sign. i can't really access anything other than a bunch of pills that i have left over the years of different medications, so that's my best bet. i'm gonna get some alcohol as well so it'll be easier. i know the pills i have will do it, but i'm scared i'll start throwing up before passing out. is there anything i can do about that? like could antiemetics work or something?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Whatever you do, I wish you the best of luck

bookgirl

bookgirl

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
What pills do you want to OD on? Remember ODs on prescription pills rarely work. That's why they took barbiturates off the market: because people could kill themselves with them.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
It's up to you, but taking a lot of pills and alcohol together will almost certainly cause vomiting. Your body will do everything it can to expel the poison. I've been there and I would not recommend it. Maybe antiemetics would help, but I don't have the knowledge to speak on that. Take good care <3

• Informative
Reactions: dggtscccvfd