• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

anonymousfoxxo

anonymousfoxxo

Stray Fox
Nov 9, 2023
I have made several posts on here. I had my ups and downs too. I had tried therapy and meds and drugs. Everything failed me. I failed life in return.

I have finally gotten to a breaking point where panic attacks and breakdowns are constant and every single night. There's not a day without thinking about suicide. I love my family and I have held on for so long for them. 9 years.. or more now... Fighting.. fighting and suffering every single day. From PTSD to overworking to everything else possible.

I have no longer energy. I feel like It is time I prioritized my well being for once truly. My plan is now nearly complete.

I will buy a bunch of strong alcohol, a strong and thick rope, at the end of the month when I have money for them. I will keep it somewhere where nobody can see. I will also soon have my bike back. I will use it as an excuse to go far and while away I will look for a place that could work, far from home, in some forest or some bridge. That's the missing part of the plan, the actual place.

Once I finally have it, I will note it down, and the next time everyone's away and I'm not at work, I will bring the rope, bring the alcohol, tie the rope, drink up until I can barely open my eyes, enter the rope, and drink some more, hoping I pass out, and fall, fall with the rope around my neck.

Hopefully, it should be lethal, and the least pain I can produce. It should be also quick in case it's painful. I tried it out briefly without alcohol, and it's not exactly a great experience. I also threw up, damn SI. . .

Hopefully alcohol will help.
And hopefully I can execute my plan before next year, even if I chicken out now.

I hope I am not here too long. I will make more posts till then, probably many more, so I won't say goodbye yet. But I wanted to let it out and sort of also just use this post as a note to myself on what I planned out.

I am so tired...

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜ : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I'm feel really sorry for all the traumas and other BS you gone thru out life OP and panic attacks can indeed be the worst thing to experience but I do hope and have faith that eternal peace can be granted for you whenever your time does arrive as well as no more pains/agony never ever again.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered so much, I understand why you'd feel so tired of it all, existence certainly is too cruel. But anyway best wishes.