• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Plan is complete. Best option for me is to get drunk which Is fairly easy, alcohol thins the blood and typically makes me prone to do something dangerous anyway.
I've messaged all my friends (other than my closest ones because I know they'd catch on) and things finally feel complete.

Here's the rough plan:
April 11th
6:30pm- finish my suicide note to my best friend
7:00pm- arrive at his house and talk with him, try get him to fall asleep soon
10pm- take a few drinks of Jack Daniels and pop a paracetamol or two (the alcohol will thin out my blood and will probably make me more prone to cut deeper, the mixture of alcohol and paracetamol might also be lethal which would help)
10:05pm- leave him his note and start walking to ctb location
10:35pm- arrive and set everything up
10:40pm- test out new blades and try cut all the way down my arm

If that fails I can always take more paracetamol or use the back up rope I got, my ctb location is also next to a railway so i could use that too (I know, many back up plans but I'm destined on doing it right this time)

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You've got a lot of courage, I'll say. I couldn't do what you're planning on doing. Hope everything goes the way you want. Peace to you.

• Love
Reactions: restingplace
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ā°
Feb 20, 2024
Plan is complete. Best option for me is to get drunk which Is fairly easy, alcohol thins the blood and typically makes me prone to do something dangerous anyway.
I've messaged all my friends (other than my closest ones because I know they'd catch on) and things finally feel complete.

Here's the rough plan:
April 11th
10pm- take a few drinks of Jack Daniels and pop a paracetamol or two (the alcohol will thin out my blood and will probably make me more prone to cut deeper, the mixture of alcohol and paracetamol might also be lethal which would help)

If that fails I can always take more paracetamol or use the back up rope I got, my ctb location is also next to a railway so i could use that too (I know, many back up plans but I'm destined on doing it right this time)
I hope you find peace šŸ§”

• Love
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Cutting has a really low success rate (less than 6%) and paracetamol overdose rarely works, and when it does it's a long, drawn out process of liver failure over days or weeks.

There are good resources in the forums to help you plan a more effective and less painful method. I'm sorry you're feeling a sense of urgency about this but I hope you're able to take the time and work out some other options. Peace.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
6% success rate, very painful, and big chance you'll get injuries you'll never recover from, like permanent nerve damage. I strongly advise you to think about your method thoroughly, and if it's really the way you wanna leave, don't fuck it up.

Plus the mixture of alcohol and paracetamol won't be fatal. Unless you take HUGE amounts of paracetamol, which is deadly in itself, but through very painful liver failure.

Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
I took 21 grams of phenobarbital and 3 grams of morphine and survived. The amount I took could literally kill a horse (I'm not joking). I was told that the doctors asked my family more than once how much I had taken, because they couldn't believe I had taken so much.

I almost had permanent sequelae.

I don't want to stop you from taking ctb, but your plan will probably fail and you will most likely be left with permanent sequelae. And your method is extremely painful.

But whatever you decide, I wish you the best!

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024

Here's the rough plan:
April 11th

Have you cut before? It fucking hurts and I had only cut a teeny superficial line. Still h

Here's the rough plan:
April 11th

Have you cut before? That shit hurts, and I've only ever had superficial cuts and teeny deeper one, and then I was like no, fuck this. Ouch.

Reactions: Forveleth
restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Have you cut before? It fucking hurts and I had only cut a teeny superficial line. Still h

Have you cut before? That shit hurts, and I've only ever had superficial cuts and teeny deeper one, and then I was like no, fuck this. Ouch.
Yeah, I've been cutting for almost 4 years so I've basically grown immune to the pain, it's the healing that hurts more for me

bookgirl

bookgirl

š‰š®š„š² šŸ’, šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ’
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

• Love
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I hope you find the peace you've been looking for, best of luck

• Love
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024

Here's the rough plan:
April 11th

Here's the rough plan:
April 11th

Have you cut before? That shit hurts, and I've only ever had superficial cuts and teeny deeper one, and then I was like no, fuck this.
Yeah, I've been cutting for almost 4 years so I've basically grown immune to the pain, it's the healing that hurts more for me
Hard way to go.... not a successful rate. The clotting. You may pass out before you can bleed out. Could end up just severing tendons, nerves, muscle, etc. and live and lose function of your hand/arm... :(
Wish you the best.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Not to discourage you just the arms to not have significant arteries. You are most likely going to hit veins which are going to bleed slowly, even with a blood thinner. Also, you're very likely to slice nerves/tendons and lose potentially quite a bit of mobility.

I wish you luck but please make sure you are well aware of what could happen if it doesn't work.