• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mona_lisa

mona_lisa

Feb 15, 2024
Ok so my timeline to ctb was just rapidly shortened. I've gotta just get over the SI nerves and do what needs to be done.

Hanging is the way I'm gonna do it now. I tried short drop (just kicked a chair from under me) and I was struggling for about 25 seconds before my ligature point broke. Luckily it was an abandoned area so nobody noticed the damage.

I'm a perfect world a painless ctb method would be readily available but since I'm stuck like this I won't be naive and think I can ctb with zero pain or struggle. But I feel like in 25 seconds I should've at least started to fall unconscious?? Am I wrong with that assumption?

Since then I've done a lot more research and now I have several options of ligature points that support my weight and aren't rusted to the point they crumble away.

I know you have to try and get the carotid arteries in order to pass out, but I felt like I just couldn't get that sweet spot? The posts on here talking about rope placement talk about feeling around your Adam's apple but since I'm a girl I don't have that reference point. The rope also wouldn't slide up that high. I tried readjusting it several times but it would always get stuck around the middle of my neck.

With all of the struggles I've had I'm starting to consider long-drop hanging. I don't know too much about it though. I'm tall and plus sized (about 240 lbs) so I'd put a lot of sharp weight on my neck if I jumped from a higher platform.

Would death from a broken neck be quick? I'm not a huge fan of the thought of swinging there paralyzed for the next 5 minutes twiddling my thumbs waiting to suffocate.

A plan that I've begun to form is possibly jumping from a parking garage near my place that's about 6 stories high. It's not busy at all and you can get up to the top floor at all hours. They have big cement columns on all the floors. I'm thinking of buying a very very very strong and long rope, tie one end around one of the steel columns, and them jump off the side with the loop around my neck. With my weight and the long drop (I'm not totally sure how long I'll make the rope- still in the planning stages) I think it'll be instant, maybe even decapitation?

Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated 💞 I'm not completely sure about this method but it's the most solid plan I've got so far

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If all the blood vessels and nerves stay intact, I don't think a broken neck alone is enough to kill you. But, obviously, you'd have the constricting rope around your neck which *should* be cutting off the blood supply. I don't think it's going to be instantaneous death, unfortunately, such as a guillotine might produce. As far as how quick it would be, your guess is as good as anybody's. I mean it's not like you can ask someone who has gone through with it. You'd definitely have to consider carefully what rope you'd use, also, as 240 lbs is going to put quite a shock load onto it when you jump. I wouldn't count on decapitation from such a jump. I'm sure someone else will chime in and give you some better info of what you might expect.

Reactions: mona_lisa
AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Ok so my timeline to ctb was just rapidly shortened. I've gotta just get over the SI nerves and do what needs to be done.

Hanging is the way I'm gonna do it now. I tried short drop (just kicked a chair from under me) and I was struggling for about 25 seconds before my ligature point broke. Luckily it was an abandoned area so nobody noticed the damage.

I'm a perfect world a painless ctb method would be readily available but since I'm stuck like this I won't be naive and think I can ctb with zero pain or struggle. But I feel like in 25 seconds I should've at least started to fall unconscious?? Am I wrong with that assumption?

Since then I've done a lot more research and now I have several options of ligature points that support my weight and aren't rusted to the point they crumble away.

I know you have to try and get the carotid arteries in order to pass out, but I felt like I just couldn't get that sweet spot? The posts on here talking about rope placement talk about feeling around your Adam's apple but since I'm a girl I don't have that reference point. The rope also wouldn't slide up that high. I tried readjusting it several times but it would always get stuck around the middle of my neck.

With all of the struggles I've had I'm starting to consider long-drop hanging. I don't know too much about it though. I'm tall and plus sized (about 240 lbs) so I'd put a lot of sharp weight on my neck if I jumped from a higher platform.

Would death from a broken neck be quick? I'm not a huge fan of the thought of swinging there paralyzed for the next 5 minutes twiddling my thumbs waiting to suffocate.

A plan that I've begun to form is possibly jumping from a parking garage near my place that's about 6 stories high. It's not busy at all and you can get up to the top floor at all hours. They have big cement columns on all the floors. I'm thinking of buying a very very very strong and long rope, tie one end around one of the steel columns, and them jump off the side with the loop around my neck. With my weight and the long drop (I'm not totally sure how long I'll make the rope- still in the planning stages) I think it'll be instant, maybe even decapitation?

Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated 💞 I'm not completely sure about this method but it's the most solid plan I've got so far
At that height? Yeah. That'll tear your head from your shoulders. Wouldn't be pretty. Not the best way to go out. Thinking about it makes me nervous.