• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

TheIntrovertedTwo

Apr 8, 2024
Hi. My name is Michael Schulze. I am twenty this year and, after eight years of suicidal thoughts (my first attempt being when I was twelve), I have decided to end it. I mainly constricted both hands around my neck, near the jaw or slightly below to press hard on the center of my neck, just enough for my face to turn purple and cough. In March of this year, I did it again and felt enough force to pass out (however, still conscious and aware). I want to finally conclude my existence today after my shift. I plan on purchasing this rope: Hyper Tough Item# 8025L-4HT, Sisal Twisted 3/8" x 50' Natural Color Fiber Rope. 1 Each. My plan is to suffocate myself via partial hanging in my car (I would be on my knees on the passenger floor and have the end around my neck, with the "anchor", as I will refer it to, being either from the portion being tossed behind me or tied to the passenger seat (the metal portion where the headrest is). I have done my research (both for full and partial) on this website. However, I would like for there to be more advice for a successful partial hanging, as I do not have the time or place for a full suspension. Thank you and I wish you the best.

R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Good luck with your plan. May it all go well for you and be a swift ending.

T

TheIntrovertedTwo

Apr 8, 2024
Good luck with your plan. May it all go well for you and be a swift ending.
I am close. But I cannot get enough weight to kill me.
Maybe another time. Either that, or I will be send somewhere. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Last edited:
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Slide your knife in and out of my life
Dec 8, 2023
Welcome to the community, and don't worry, you're not wasting anybody's time. I'm obviously sorry you've reached this point and sadly have no advice for you since I never practiced partial hanging, but I'd recommend removing your name and surname from your first post. You have a few hours to edit your message since you post it.
Privacy is important even if you're going to end your life. I wish you the best

Last edited:
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Welcome to the community, and don't worry, you're not wasting anybody's time. I'm obviously sorry you've reached this point and sadly have no advice for you since I never practiced partial hanging, but I'd recommend removing your name and surname from your first post. Privacy is important even if you're going to end your life. I wish you the best
I came here to say something similar re the name as this part of the forum is completely public and we never know who is watching.

Secondly, I can't envision a scenario where partial would work in a car. If unconsciousness is achieved you may end up thrashing and possibly end up actually on the passenger seat which would take the pressure off the ligature. Then again I've never tried in a car, I'm just trying to imagine the logistics of it šŸ˜‘you need a position where if unconsciousness is achieved you don't have anything that may take your weight in a way that lessens the pressure. Still, I can't even get partial to work with a my set up so I'm by no means an expert.

I'm sorry for your struggles and your pain and hope you find your peace, however things play out.

T

TheIntrovertedTwo

Apr 8, 2024
Thank you for your kind words. I don't mind my name being shown. You are correct, as I was thrashing and it did lead me to stop due to a lack of pressure on the weighted end. It can work, but you have to have a weight to the end to ensure that the part on your throat stays secure and tight.

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
I looked at photos on the Internet of men doing a hanging in a car in a sitting position.
These photos can be viewed in the public domain if you type the relevant information in Google search.

Unfortunately, sometimes you have to look at such photos to understand the mechanism of action.

Maybe this can help you a little bit.

Reactions: thenamingofcats
T

TheIntrovertedTwo

Apr 8, 2024
Welcome to the community, and don't worry, you're not wasting anybody's time. I'm obviously sorry you've reached this point and sadly have no advice for you since I never practiced partial hanging, but I'd recommend removing your name and surname from your first post. You have a few hours to edit your message since you post it.
Privacy is important even if you're going to end your life. I wish you the best
I understand. Though, I am not afraid of it. I had/have(?) an aspiration to write publically, nonetheless. But thank you for your concern and reassurance.
Thank you. I will have to look at it.
You may be interested in the following thread:

Thread 'Interesting article referencing suicides by "hanging"/strangulation inside of a vehicle.'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ing-strangulation-inside-of-a-vehicle.129422/
I looked at photos on the Internet of men doing a hanging in a car in a sitting position.
These photos can be viewed in the public domain if you type the relevant information in Google search.

Unfortunately, sometimes you have to look at such photos to understand the mechanism of action.

Maybe this can help you a little bit.
Perhaps, those could assist me. I threw away the rope after purchasing it. Hence, why I am still responding currently. I regret doing so. But, I suppose this research will help offer me another chance at my hanging if no alternative is available for my current financial situation.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kovu and h.s.p.
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I just assumed that partial in a car was too difficult to be practical but now I'm not sure. If you can drive and have access to a car the number of possible locations becomes pretty much endless. You can do this almost anywhere, any time of day and year. No concern about traumatizing your neighbors, a maid in a hotel, or your loved ones finding your corpse. You could drive to the middle of the desert or deep into public lands and probably not be found for weeks or longer.