• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I've been reading scientific publications about ligature strangulations to prepare for my own CTB, maybe even later tonight...

I thought this one may be of interest to some people.

WARNING: IMAGES OF SUCCESSFUL SUICIDES IN THE ARTICLE.

In case 1, the victim used a backpack to perform reverse hanging by wrapping the shoulder strap of the backpack around his neck and then tossing the backpack behind the backrest of the driver's seat. In case 2, the victim did not use the internal structures of the vehicle, but pulled down on a ligature wrapped around both his knees and neck. In case 3, the victim hanged himself using a package line fixed to the roof handle grab of the back passenger seat.

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Reactions: ella
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I see, but why are the knots on the left only? The carotids and jugulars run both sides. You tested it out?
The knots just exist to tighten the shoelace, the knots aren't for digging into the flesh. It's the same effect as someone just strangling you with a straight piece of rope. The knots just exist to hold it in place after you fall unconscious.

I've done some testing and do start to feel faint quickly. Also I've read many articles tonight on other suicides with the same method, but different materials [nylon stocking, rope, etc.].

Reactions: CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
The knots just exist to tighten the shoelace, the knots aren't for digging into the flesh. It's the same effect as someone just strangling you with a straight piece of rope. The knots just exist to hold it in place after you fall unconscious.

I've done some testing and do start to feel faint quickly. Also I've read many articles tonight on other suicides with the same method, but different materials [nylon stocking, rope, etc.].
I see, I'm so used to hearing people talk about tourniquets and using socks and such on both sides. My mind just went straight to that line of thinking. People get very creative with CTB, especially asphyxiation. I imagine there's not a position, nor ligature they haven't used.

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I found this quite interesting as well.

Here we describe a successful suicide committed by a 39-year-old wheelchair-bound, institutionalized, quadriparetic male patient with a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis with secondary progressive clinical course who utilized his motorized wheelchair to terminate his life. He tied a rope between his neck and wall bars and then propelled the wheelchair forwardly. The acceleration of the wheelchair resulted in ligature self-strangulation.

E

ella

-
Jul 20, 2023
is this partial hanging or is it different one?

the pdf file is so interesting, he compares this method next to N and Nitrogen gas.

lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
I found this quite interesting as well.

Insanely evil world that even people like him have to DIY. Just so fucking wrong and cruel and absurd.

T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
I've been reading scientific publications about ligature strangulations to prepare for my own CTB, maybe even later tonight...

I thought this one may be of interest to some people.

WARNING: IMAGES OF SUCCESSFUL SUICIDES IN THE ARTICLE.
I just opened a thread 1 hour ago and i speak about the case number 2 with knees, This case fascinates me, it seems so simple. I wonder how to reproduce it, how this man did it

Reactions: Meditation guide
T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
Not incomplete hanging, just a pure ligature strangulation. I have a shoelace with knots tied in it that make it into a home-made ratcheting device. Tie it around, ratchet it tighter, pass out in bed is the plan.

I followed the instructions here: https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/im...ategy-and-device_carotid_artery_korean_...pdf

I think about this method a lot, every night I dream that I arrive at CTB but I wake up in the morning and the nightmare starts again until I go back to sleep in the evening. That night I dreamed that I was catching the bus with just a rope, I tied the rope with all my strength then I quickly tied a front knot then one at the back, it seemed so easy and so pleasant. I wonder how to do this outside of a dream, how to tighten the rope to maintain the compression of the carotid arteries simply with a rope (no night-night or tourniquet)