• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nowayout31

Mar 26, 2024
Going through with my ctb plan tonight and wanting some help to fool-proof it as best as possible.

Plan is full suspension hanging from a bridge which is approximately 4m high. Hoping to do it around early morning but heading over to the bridge a bit earlier. It is a pedestrian bridge/bikeway next to a motorway, however when I've driven past it other days, it seems very quiet and also hard to see at night because it is poorly lit.

I do however live with family and am worried about being reported a missing person to the police, so I won't be taking my phone in case they try to track me and the location shouldn't be an issue in regards to being seen as it is isolated and dark.

Planning to be drunk too, to help fight survival instinct. I will have already tied the knots before drinking to avoid mistakes. Another thing is fasting, I will be fasting for the 8 hours (which have already begun for me) before hanging to avoid shitting or pissing myself after passing before being found.

ROPE:

- Rope will be the attached image - it is a 12mm by 10m 'high strength' rope made of polyester with a breaking point of 2400kg. I was trying to find other alternatives like polypropylene which I've seen recommended on here but found this instead. Is 12mm too thick? I'd rather the noose be as comfortable as possible - will rope thickness affect anything? Will also be cutting the rope to a smaller 2-3m size.

KNOTS:

- Noose will be the hangman's knot. I was considering the slipknot or noose but read other's recommendations that the hangman's is more stable and less likely to come apart which I need as I would not want to somehow slip out of the noose and fall. Another thing is that I will most likely drop a bit as even though it is full suspension I will be jumping, however not far enough to be considered a drop hanging - I believe that even if i were to have gone with drop hanging instead it probably would have turned into a full suspension due to something going wrong and I wouldn't want to be decapitated either so have gone with full suspension. Not entirely sure on the hangman's knot though. Opinions?

- Anchor point will be a railing on the bridge and the knot will be either the figure 8 follow-through or the double constrictor. Which would be best? I've been planning for the figure 8 so far.

Any tips for success please or anything I may have thought or planned out wrong? Also advice for overcoming survival instinct and making sure I won't survive - I really can't fail this time and my worst nightmare is to survive and become a vegetable for life.

Attachments

• rope.png
    rope.png
    178 KB · Views: 0
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Man. This was practically step for step identical to my original plan, and what I would still be going with if I didn't have SN... I don't have much by way of advice but I am sorry for whatever brought you to this point and I hope it's peaceful on the other side

The only thing I would have concerns about are the railings you're tying it to, especially if there's some kind of jump/drop involved. I'm assuming they're really sturdy metal bridge railings but if they happen not to be I would definitely test them out first

N

nowayout31

Mar 26, 2024
Man. This was practically step for step identical to my original plan, and what I would still be going with if I didn't have SN... I don't have much by way of advice but I am sorry for whatever brought you to this point and I hope it's peaceful on the other side

The only thing I would have concerns about are the railings you're tying it to, especially if there's some kind of jump/drop involved. I'm assuming they're really sturdy metal bridge railings but if they happen not to be I would definitely test them out first
Thank you. Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I had been researching plans similar to mine here but couldn't find many which are hangings from a bridge. Guess that's why I just wanted to post and make sure that everything will go alright. Can't say I'm not a bit scared though either, it always is nerve-wracking before the peaceful trance-like state comes.

I will make sure to test the railings and make sure they will be able to support my weight. I do also have a backup place in case they aren't as sturdy as imagined. I wish you peace too and hope to be on the otherside soon.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The point of using a slipknot is so it tightens easy and quick. You can even lubricate the rope. But use whichever feels sturdy enough for you. People in hanging videos use knots and wraps that doesn't even have a name....be absolutely sure you won't be seen and interrupted and endup with damage. I hope you find your peace whatever you endup deciding.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ā°
Feb 20, 2024
Going through with my ctb plan tonight and wanting some help to fool-proof it as best as possible.

Plan is full suspension hanging from a bridge which is approximately 4m high. Hoping to do it around early morning but heading over to the bridge a bit earlier. It is a pedestrian bridge/bikeway next to a motorway, however when I've driven past it other days, it seems very quiet and also hard to see at night because it is poorly lit.

I do however live with family and am worried about being reported a missing person to the police, so I won't be taking my phone in case they try to track me and the location shouldn't be an issue in regards to being seen as it is isolated and dark.

Planning to be drunk too, to help fight survival instinct. I will have already tied the knots before drinking to avoid mistakes. Another thing is fasting, I will be fasting for the 8 hours (which have already begun for me) before hanging to avoid shitting or pissing myself after passing before being found.

ROPE:

- Rope will be the attached image - it is a 12mm by 10m 'high strength' rope made of polyester with a breaking point of 2400kg. I was trying to find other alternatives like polypropylene which I've seen recommended on here but found this instead. Is 12mm too thick? I'd rather the noose be as comfortable as possible - will rope thickness affect anything? Will also be cutting the rope to a smaller 2-3m size.

KNOTS:

- Noose will be the hangman's knot. I was considering the slipknot or noose but read other's recommendations that the hangman's is more stable and less likely to come apart which I need as I would not want to somehow slip out of the noose and fall. Another thing is that I will most likely drop a bit as even though it is full suspension I will be jumping, however not far enough to be considered a drop hanging - I believe that even if i were to have gone with drop hanging instead it probably would have turned into a full suspension due to something going wrong and I wouldn't want to be decapitated either so have gone with full suspension. Not entirely sure on the hangman's knot though. Opinions?

- Anchor point will be a railing on the bridge and the knot will be either the figure 8 follow-through or the double constrictor. Which would be best? I've been planning for the figure 8 so far.

Any tips for success please or anything I may have thought or planned out wrong? Also advice for overcoming survival instinct and making sure I won't survive - I really can't fail this time and my worst nightmare is to survive and become a vegetable for life.
Wishing you peace on your journey , and safety carrying through you're method šŸ§”

N

nowayout31

Mar 26, 2024
The point of using a slipknot is so it tightens easy and quick. You can even lubricate the rope. But use whichever feels sturdy enough for you. People in hanging videos use knots and wraps that doesn't even have a name....be absolutely sure you won't be seen and interrupted and endup with damage. I hope you find your peace whatever you endup deciding.
I understand. I could try lubricating the rope too, with soap as I've seen is often used. Is it really necessary though? Also in regards to the slipknot, would the knot need to tighten in a small drop like suspension hanging like mine? I feel like the sturdiness would be the most important factor. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if I get it wrong and suffocate if it means that the knot doesn't come undone (and I fall) or tightens too much which I think would hurt more than suffocation. I'm not entirely sure though, information is quite conflicting on this forum and other sources.

However, yes I definitely agree, people manage to hang themselves in jail cells or with neckties, shoelaces, etc without any previous research. I think I might be overthinking this and should just make peace and go through with it ensuring I won't be rescued/interrupted. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I'd advise against getting drunk. It can make you clumsy and uncoordinated and may lead to you making mistakes that could not only interfere with your plan, but lead to you being injured without CTB - which I presume will be worse than your current situation.

N

nowayout31

Mar 26, 2024
I'd advise against getting drunk. It can make you clumsy and uncoordinated and may lead to you making mistakes that could not only interfere with your plan, but lead to you being injured without CTB - which I presume will be worse than your current situation.
Alright, I could try to do it sober then. I just am worried about survival instinct though, what can I do about that - especially if I start thinking about 'what-ifs' or doubting myself? Maybe that could impede the plan more than being drunk...

Not sure how else to overcome the survival instinct when I'm all prepared to step off/jump and hang. Will be leaving for the bridge in a few hours now. Thanks for your advice

• Hugs
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I'd argue that if your SI is that strong, then it's not the right time to proceed, but obviously that's up to you. And I'm not saying don't have something to drink: just don't get drunk.

I hope you find the peace you need.

N

nowayout31

Mar 26, 2024
I'd argue that if your SI is that strong, then it's not the right time to proceed, but obviously that's up to you. And I'm not saying don't have something to drink: just don't get drunk.

I hope you find the peace you need.
Unfortunately I don't really have a choice timing wise, I'm in a way trapped and tonight is the last time in a long while I will be able to finally commit. However, with that being said I am also certain that I am ready and the pull of death has become far more alluring than life.

Thank you

N

nowayout31

Mar 26, 2024
Have you calculated your drop height according to the table of drops?

More info about hanging:

Yes I have actually; forgot to mention. I'm 5'4 and weigh 128. So with those measurements, I'd be in between the 7'6 and 7'11 drop. However, I ended up opting out of the long drop since it seems to be difficult to get right and I wouldn't want to end up decapitated either if I made a mistake. Thanks for the extra info

• Hugs
Dliena

Dliena

šš‚šš‚ š™¼ššŽšš–šš‹ššŽšš› š™½šš˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I can't advice anything OP but I do wish you good of luck and may eternal peace forever preveil without any repercussions.šŸ’š

Reactions: nowayout31
N

nowayout31

Mar 26, 2024
Alright guys, thank you so much for all the support and advice. Heading out now & will be ending it a few hours from now hopefully if everything goes well. Please let me know if there is any more info or any other tips I should know before going through with the hanging.

I wish you all peace & freedom in your journeys too.

bookgirl

bookgirl

š‰š®š„š² šŸ’, šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ’
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for, best of luck in your plans.