• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

NeverGonnaEscape

Mar 23, 2024
So I've got no money for my preferred methods of F,H, etc and no reliably tall places to jump from. But I've got a couple cold rainy nights ahead. I was thinking I hike up into the woods along logging truck trails. There are some small creeks up there that I could use to ensure I stay soaked and cold and undiscovered. It would be a hard hike, I'm not in good physical health. But I could cover the distance during daylight, then at night take some Xanax and lay in the creek. Do you guys reckon this has any chance of success? It wouldn't be freezing out so no frostbite but maybe 35f enough for hypothermia? I like the idea of dying in nature where the woods can reclaim me.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Hypothermia is real. Google it and see what temperatures and time is needed. If you go, go informed.

N

NeverGonnaEscape

Mar 23, 2024
Thanks for the links. Looks like it will be plenty cold enough and shallow flowing water seems ideal. Also very low odds of being discovered in the under 2hrs it would take in the middle of the pacific northwest woods. Hell it would probably be years or decades. If I can physically make it up there this seems like my method

TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
If you choose this method please consider sending a delayed message to emergency services incase you survive in the morning and are somehow in a state where you are unable to call for help, will also prevent a random person from stumbling across your decomposing body and traumatizing them if you are successful. you can just cancel the message if you survive and are fine

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
So I've got no money for my preferred methods of F,H, etc and no reliably tall places to jump from. But I've got a couple cold rainy nights ahead. I was thinking I hike up into the woods along logging truck trails. There are some small creeks up there that I could use to ensure I stay soaked and cold and undiscovered. It would be a hard hike, I'm not in good physical health. But I could cover the distance during daylight, then at night take some Xanax and lay in the creek. Do you guys reckon this has any chance of success? It wouldn't be freezing out so no frostbite but maybe 35f enough for hypothermia? I like the idea of dying in nature where the woods can reclaim me.
Im in the same boat: don't have the means, resources, access, or money to CTB and I can't take pain. It's the worst feeling. However hypothermia I feel is painful and drawn out. Dont think xanax would get you through it. :/

N

NeverGonnaEscape

Mar 23, 2024
So this isn't my method after all it seems. I set out this morning but didn't make it more than a mile (my destination was about 13 miles) before my chest was on fire and my poor knees were about to give out. Had to rest for a bit and then head back home. Just in too bad of condition physically to get to some place I won't be found. There's a lake right nearby, but it's a very popular spot right in the middle of town so even on the coldest day of winter it wouldn't be a safe place to try hypothermia, let alone April.

Back to the drawing board again...

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I thought it will be a difficult way to go? You are going to torture yourself. You know reading your post made me cry! Wow people are not happy in life they are torturing their body to exit. I include myself but I have a lot of relatives so doing things like that I will definitely be saved. Don't do it please find something easier less pain.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Bring a rope as a backup plan.