• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

GBN1002

Ashash
Aug 30, 2022
I'm currently upping the ante more and more sort of experimenting. I've come across the Hypothermia method. I feel like this is going to be the one of me. I just have a good feeling about it. However I have to wait a month or so for it to get cold enough.

Does anybody know if I can do this at home? I want to be as comfortable as possible. Would it work if I got into wet clothes and had the windows open in a small room on a cold night? Maybe repeatedly re-soaking the clothes in freezing water?

Option 2 would be the same but outside on a field. I know what field I would go to, it has a lake so plenty of cold water available. However I feel I'd get uncomfortable very quickly and there is the risk of being found too soon.

Any help/experiences appreciated.
(I'm not bothered about pain, I've been Hypothermic unwillingly before, the pain soon turns into euphoria)

A

art355

Sep 8, 2021
'In water that is around the freezing point, a person is likely to survive only 15 to 45 minutes with flotation and possibly up to an hour or so with flotation and protective gear before the brain and heart stop'

G

GBN1002

Ashash
Aug 30, 2022
Self torturous method.
When I had Hypothermia ironically I was on my way to the hospital to visit someone. I was so cold I felt warm, doctors only noticed something was wrong because of my lack of coordination and blue lips. They said another half an hour outside and I probably would have passed out and died. I had no idea how bad it was and I felt completely peaceful, with the most discomfort being the shivering at the beginning. At this time I wasn't looking to die, so happily accepted treatment.

This was in the UK and it rarely gets that cold here so I'm just looking to replicate that experience the best I can, preferably at home where I can shiver away and watch a movie while I go, if it's anything like last time I'd consider it one of the best methods I've seen, I'll take it over vomiting up any overdoses or splatting over a pavement.

toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
ya there's a lot of snow in my area during winter sometimes i think about just getting really drunk and falling asleep in the snow

G

GBN1002

Ashash
Aug 30, 2022
ya there's a lot of snow in my area during winter sometimes i think about just getting really drunk and falling asleep in the snow
If you ever decide to do that make sure you are not saved, any temperature below freezing is likely to cause frostbite which could lead to having body parts amputated if found and saved. Would be more painful aswell I've read the most peaceful and least risky temperature would be from 2°c up to 7°c. No risk of frost bite

Reactions: spark7