• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
I've been thinking of going by hypothermia, I live somewhere with relatively cold temperatures

I could probably get drunk enough to pass out in the snow or something, but I'm not sure how successful it would be. What risks are there if I survive?

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
The risk is losing some limbs if you survive, but it's possible to die that way especially if you consume alcohol before trying.
You can find more infos in here:

AboutTom

AboutTom

Being born is not a gift but the result of a crime
Feb 9, 2023
Risks include losing limbs/fingers and permanent brain damage.

Reactions: DeadHead
Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
I've thought this would be a nice way to go, but apparently it's a lot more difficult that I first thought.

F

flying-soon

Oct 23, 2023
I have also decided to go ahead with this method. Lots of sleeping pills, lots of alcohol and just dozing off watching the night sky. I am planning to do it in Alberta this winters!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This may be of interest for you, this method also includes hyppothermia.

Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
I have also decided to go ahead with this method. Lots of sleeping pills, lots of alcohol and just dozing off watching the night sky. I am planning to do it in Alberta this winters!
:0 Dude that's where I am, I'm not gonna ask what city but :0

Oobaar

Oobaar

Nov 5, 2023
Good luck guys. I would also like dying by hypothermia.

BLEH:3

BLEH:3

Nov 6, 2023
there was this guy a while ago whom documented like a few dozen days laying down in the freezing snow with minimal clothing. I found it extremely hard to believe but he said that it was pure misery and hell and I am not doubting that for a single second. if you try it and are still here I'd like to hear your story of it!

F

flying-soon

Oct 23, 2023
:0 Dude that's where I am, I'm not gonna ask what city but :0
Wow really, that's good to know. I actually don't live in Alberta but I always wanted to live there as I love the mountains.
I will be driving there and planning my last few days. Would love to hear more from you if you feel like! :)

Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
Wow really, that's good to know. I actually don't live in Alberta but I always wanted to live there as I love the mountains.
I will be driving there and planning my last few days. Would love to hear more from you if you feel like! :)
hell yeahh, are you going to jasper? Best view there

F

flying-soon

Oct 23, 2023
hell yeahh, are you going to jasper? Best view there
Lol yes! Jasper and Banff are two cities where I am planning the last few days. Hilarious how its so similar to your plan.