• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
Hypothermia seems like the method for me, but I know a lot of people recommend against it. I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on why hypothermia is a bad method (or why not) before I decide. Hopefully this can help other people as well

Terranova

Terranova

She/Her
Oct 12, 2023
from what ik its bad bcs SI can kick in and its generally unreliable bcs there is many variables like weight/age even hight i think, so it may take more or less time depending on alot of things asw as u can just not die and be cought or stay alive long enough for SI to just kick in, tho tbh, idrc i personally feel like its what i'm gonna end up doing just cuz i feel like its the thing for me also its just accessible

• Informative
Reactions: PreCambrianBliss
I Can't Say

I Can't Say

Oct 21, 2023
It's going to mess with your head, see Paradoxical Undressing and Terminal Burrowing.

PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
see Paradoxical Undressing and Terminal Burrowing.
Terminal burrowing is scary! Who knows where I might scamper off to. I suppose you could tear your fingernails up as well if you try to dig

• Yay!
Reactions: Foreverix
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
I wouldn't be worried about the endstage effects as much as the pain in getting there. I used to work in a cold storage freezer, and even with all the gear, spending 3 hours at -5F got to be quite painful. It makes your extremities feel like they're on fire. The only upside is, once frostbite sets in, that pain goes away.

B

bored2death

Aug 9, 2023
isn't cold water way easier? not saying it wouldnt be unpleasant for a bit, but if you used all your energy to swim as far and as fast as you could, there's no chance you'd be found or be able to make it back

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I recall hearing it's painful a while back, but don't quote me on that.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i can report from a personal experience of hypothermia for a few hours, in water. it's uncomfortable, mostly until you get all you limbs in/they completely get cold. at a certain point, you don't really feel it anymore, or anything. i got completely scratched by rocks and all i felt was a little pressure on my knees, soon to find them completely scraped and bleeding (after i got out). It definintely isn't for the faint of heart, and if it takes too long SI can kick in, and your survival mind will start to go in place. no matter how strong you think your will to die is, it is never above your SI. When it truly comes down to it in the end, your body will do anything to survive.

i hope you find some peace and feel free to ask any questions :)