• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

olvidame

olvidame

Aug 27, 2023
Every day blends into the next, with no distinction. My windows are blacked out, the clock on my computer or phone being the only way i can tell what time or day it is. I have been sleeping for 15+ hours a day when i had previously been averaging a meager 4 or less. I'm always exhausted and lack the energy to do much outside of getting up to sit on my computer. Sometimes i'll shadowbox for half an hour in an attempt to do something that's good for me- only for me to invalidate my efforts by eating unhealthy food. My brain is starved of dopamine and i am doing every thing i can to provide it with some. I find it hard to enjoy the same things i used to, blah blah blah, typical depressed person speak. I don't have the energy to talk about my origin, or how i ended up this way, so i'll just say this: I'm a sociopath with a nervous disorder that is utterly bored with the world he lives in. Thus, he opts to lose himself in fictional worlds instead. I've lost numerous family members and i have not shed a single tear for them despite having been close to them. I am unable to cry when it's appropriate to, no matter the situation. I've gone completely hollow. I've always been that way. I'm going to kill myself once i lose the financial stability that allows me to be a NEET. I refuse to work and suffer even more than i already am just to live in a world i don't care to live in anyway. I don't expect any one to give a shit about what i say, because it's been said a thousand times, my problems are not unique, i am but a drop in an ocean of troubles. Thanks for reading, i guess.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Hey man I can definitely relate and sympathize with a lot of what you are going through
Some things we have in common
- excessive sleeping (less than 15 hours in my case though)
- exhausted and lack of energy to do things
-brain starved of dopamine
-can't enjoy things like i used to

Its truly awful indeed. I hope things improve for you soon

olvidame

olvidame

Aug 27, 2023
Hey man I can definitely relate and sympathize with a lot of what you are going through
Some things we have in common
- excessive sleeping (less than 15 hours in my case though)
- exhausted and lack of energy to do things
-brain starved of dopamine
-can't enjoy things like i used to

Its truly awful indeed. I hope things improve for you soon
>I hope things improve for you soon

Strangely enough, i hope they stay the same. I don't like change. When you gain something, it gives you something to lose. But i know that father time will continue to march forward and step on any and every thing in his path, including me and my fragile stability.

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel
thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024
>I hope things improve for you soon

Strangely enough, i hope they stay the same. I don't like change. When you gain something, it gives you something to lose. But i know that father time will continue to march forward and step on any and every thing in his path, including me and my fragile stability.
Exactly that. When you gain something there's more to lose. I have lost everything I spent two years building up. And it feels far worse. I'm back on sleeping as much as possible. Thankfully I am managing to read so, like you, get lost in fictional worlds. It's safer than real life.