• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
Why do people always call us selfish for wanting to die and not live in a Hellish world like this? We're selfish? But guilt tripping us and locking us up until we're not suicidal anymore and therefore forcing us to live against our will is somehow not selfish? People are so hypocritical it makes me sick. I can't stand this world. I can't stand most people. Nobody should have to live if they don't want to. It's some "sin" to take your own life and you'll go to Hell, but that's so outdated that most religious people don't even believe that notion.

I just keep losing more and more people because I'm not worth keeping around. Everyone else is worth it but I'm not. Why bother living at all when I'm such useless trash anyway? I've been holding on for so long but I'm out of limits. The day I can finally make my own "goodbye" thread will be the day I've finally had enough and got the courage to ctb. For now I'm just simply a coward. I'll never be strong enough to do it. The friends I have left won't even notice I'm gone. I'll be replaced like I always am.

I hope we all find the peace away from this Hellish existence when we finally cross the barrier.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
The way I see it I'm just using up resources that can go to others. I'll die a slow and painful death without my intervention, and by that time it might be the only time I get medical treatment of any kind that'll sink the system into more, debt, just to be told I had a terminal illness anyways. I know the worthlessness of my life. I'm okay with going out. I don't apply this logic to everyone though. This is how I feel about myself.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
The problem is that in their worldview, the only way someone could possibly want to end their own life is if they're delusional or otherwise mentally inept, so they see forcing you to stay here as a favour to you because you're not capable of making the decision yourself. I'm not sure how to get them to realize that CTB can be a lucid, rational decision, and that even if it isn't, your own personal agency trumps their desire to help you.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
The problem is that in their worldview, the only way someone could possibly want to end their own life is if they're delusional or otherwise mentally inept, so they see forcing you to stay here as a favour to you because you're not capable of making the decision yourself. I'm not sure how to get them to realize that CTB can be a lucid, rational decision, and that even if it isn't, your own personal agency trumps their desire to help you.
This! Opposition to suicide appears to stem largely from circular reasoning about constitutive irrationality and incompetence.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Why do people always call us selfish for wanting to die and not live in a Hellish world like this? We're selfish? But guilt tripping us and locking us up until we're not suicidal anymore and therefore forcing us to live against our will is somehow not selfish? People are so hypocritical it makes me sick. I can't stand this world. I can't stand most people. Nobody should have to live if they don't want to. It's some "sin" to take your own life and you'll go to Hell, but that's so outdated that most religious people don't even believe that notion.

I just keep losing more and more people because I'm not worth keeping around. Everyone else is worth it but I'm not. Why bother living at all when I'm such useless trash anyway? I've been holding on for so long but I'm out of limits. The day I can finally make my own "goodbye" thread will be the day I've finally had enough and got the courage to ctb. For now I'm just simply a coward. I'll never be strong enough to do it. The friends I have left won't even notice I'm gone. I'll be replaced like I always am.

I hope we all find the peace away from this Hellish existence when we finally cross the barrier.
I'm sorry you're in this mental prison, and physical hell. Wishing you peace on your journey 🕊️🧡☮ and I hope you feel better soon 🔜 . Hell is a lie made to scare and control the masses of people. perhaps there's such things as bad energy and spirits but that's another story….
If there's any hell, we're already in it. Good luck to you wherever life takes you🧡

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Caring about others just makes you human.

If you didn't care you would be a psychopath.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Calling people "selfish" for wanting to choose when they permanently escape from this existence that was so harmfully imposed in the first place truly is so disgusting. Those people who refuse to support suicide as a valid option even know nobody is obligated to continue existing are the selfish ones instead as suicide is a personal choice, not something for them to decide, I hope that you find peace as well.

Reactions: sserafim
A

akwa

Apr 20, 2024
This is literally how I fucking feel. My whole life I've existed to care for other people. To please others. To make sure everyone else is okay. And I can't even have a say in whether or not I want to keep breathing? And on top of it, we're the bad guys for wanting out? For not enjoying our shit sandwich? Doesn't seem fair.

sublime.goob

sublime.goob

Mar 18, 2024
Most people are aware of this dichotomy deep within their sub-conscious but are too afraid to let it surface and keep going through life with the same delusional brain-rotted societal thinking that "every life is precious and has equal opportunity to be a life worth living!". Sadly thats not realistic and sometimes people are too fundamentally flawed to get through life! That's why life is precious! Some make it and some don't. Its really as simple as that but religion blurs the line between whats ethical and moral and its fucked so many people's life's that it's not even funny.