• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm new. Basically my situation is that I'm autistic, middle aged, with serious social/developmental issues and major depression. I've held cleaning jobs exclusively and am financially dependent due to my health situation and the cost of living in my area.
The unreal has happened and my elderly father (sociopath) is about to marry a younger sociopathic woman. She has bankrupted him and will continue to do so. My family was barely hanging on but now it's going to be over. I expect I'll be on the street in the next couple years or living in a really rough area or my car.
Everyone has some instant ridiculous solution for me that discounts my actual situation like: just make more money, start a business, etc.
I'm not looking for advice, I just want to know if anyone has been in a situation like this before.
I'm very ashamed of myself and it's already been pointed out to me that I'm irresponsible, entitled etc. Sorry to come off as defensive I just wanted to make it clear that I've already be made aware. Thank you.

Also would like to add I feel "fuzzy" lately like in a dream. Every morning I wake up and am fine for a moment and then reality hits me and I feel like the wind has been knocked out of me. It's like a waking nightmare.