• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I'm just here wanting to say goodbye to SanctionedSuicide and thank you to all of the people I've met on here. I'm not suicidal at all anymore but still rather quite impulsive which is bad.

Thanks for all of the good memories and it's pretty sad to see many users who have come and gone. Whether if some did pass away or left by having a chance to recover. I hope you guys have all your wishes come true whether if it's good or if it's what you really want. I'm still pro-choice.

Last blog I've wrote about a girl that I was seeing, it really didn't work out but that's life and it really didn't bug me. I also have another confession...

Im not really mentally ill and I wasn't the entire time. I did have a quite few of suicidal thoughts here and there but that was probably because I've had a bad day or two. Seeing all the doctors and my therapist, I don't even know why I'm seeing them, and as well as taking these medications. Yes I did lie about everything but that's a story that will not be questioned. If you ask anything, you will be ignored.

Better to be honest and spill the truth than keeping it all bottled up inside, waiting to burst.

I love all you guys and I hope you get what you wanted ♥️

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You shouldn't be ashamed that you're not mentally ill, nor that it was only a dark period in your life. You have a good heart and I hope you're able to make the best of your recovery efforts!

You've made alot of connections in your time here and I'm glad its helped you in such a positive way. This isn't goodbye friend, it's good luck :heart:

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Making a clean breast of things can be helpful on a new trajectory if it carries you towards greater honesty with yourself and others.