• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
No, that guy was actually serious. Because of you encouraging such things this website will be shut down. They believe that we are a death cult, support the encouragement of suicide among youngsters and that is what will ultimately lead us to our community's destruction. Please don't talk like how you did, be more careful, please.
Yeah comments like this are what pro lifers screenshots to make their case

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
We banned @soviet_connection1 and @CW36 for violating the rules. Suicide encouragement isn't tolerated in this forum and we will crack down hard on anyone trying to get away with this shit in our community. I have zero tolerance for this kind of behavior. And I have an idea where these people came from and I think it was a coordinated effort from bad actors to sabotage this community. We have received concerning reports about these members and they already had warnings on their accounts for previous rule violations of the same nature. And we're convinced they don't belong in this forum. We're pro-choice, not pro-suicide. Very important distinction. The posts of these two members were out of line and encouraging and motivating anyone to commit to their exit the way they did it in a goodbye thread is a severe rule violation. It's okay to provide emotional support and wish them peace, all responses in this thread were respectful and considerate except posts of these two members whose past conduct gave us a very clear indication as to why they posted in this goodbye thread in the first place. I just wanted to inform everyone here because some members were - understandably - upset about these two members and their grotesque conduct disregarding the dignity of @pinkribbonscars. We take this very seriously and we're aware this is a very sensitive issue.

As for @pinkribbonscars, reading their goodbye post, it looks like they were suffering a lot prior to their exit and they made a conscious decision to find relief from pain after fighting for year. I hope they found peace. Goodbye.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
We banned @soviet_connection1 and @CW36 for violating the rules. Suicide encouragement isn't tolerated in this forum and we will crack down hard on anyone trying to get away with this shit in our community. I have zero tolerance for this kind of behavior. And I have an idea where these people came from and I think it was a coordinated effort from bad actors to sabotage this community. We have received concerning reports about these members and they already had warnings on their accounts for previous rule violations of the same nature. And we're convinced they don't belong in this forum. We're pro-choice, not pro-suicide. Very important distinction. The posts of these two members were out of line and encouraging and motivating anyone to commit to their exit the way they did it in a goodbye thread is a severe rule violation. It's okay to provide emotional support and wish them peace, all responses in this thread were respectful and considerate except posts of these two members whose past conduct gave us a very clear indication as to why they posted in this goodbye thread in the first place. I just wanted to inform everyone here because some members were - understandably - upset about these two members and their grotesque conduct disregarding the dignity of @pinkribbonscars. We take this very seriously and we're aware this is a very sensitive issue.

As for @pinkribbonscars, reading their goodbye post, it looks like they were suffering a lot prior to their exit and they made a conscious decision to find relief from pain after fighting for year. I hope they found peace. Goodbye.
Thank you for doing this, people like those who you banned shouldn't be on this forum.

venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023

Glad you did this. Congrats on maintaing this as a safe space with well defined and just rules.

It's horrendous to see someone actually drawing pleasure from the ctb of another member, yet I fear that's exactly what happened. And while I don't think @pinkribbonscars was influenceable on regarding her decision, or the influenceable kind, you never know. And some might not be like her. Some may consider other people's opinions and an impulse like this may sadly make the difference between them dying and living.

Thank you for offering us this platform 💜

Last edited:
T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021

Thank you! I enjoy venting and posting to this community, it's an outlet for thoughts I don't or can't tell others.

As for other members here, you guys are great, and as for @pinkribbonscars, may they rest in peace.

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023

Thank you so much @RainAndSadness and the rest of the mod team here.

I'd had CW and Soviet blocked as I found them each to be abrasive in their own way. Whether it was what seemed like starting fights with others, fear mongering, blatant disrespect and now this. I almost mentioned CW in a thread last night but didn't want any trouble - it wasn't worth it.

The discussion I was going to add my 2¢ to, I don't recall as I just woke up from a much needed nap. That said, I was going to call CW out in the context of them making any kind of comments when I ctb; when I do, as I was thinking last night, I thought to myself I do not want CW making any comments when I CTB.

I've had CW and Soviet blocked for a bit for my own sanity because in the words of Kimberly "Sweet Brown" Wilkins - "ain't nobody got time for that."

Thank you again @RainAndSadness and to all of the mods here - you all are great 🫂

Shifting gears, I am at a loss for words to see the strike through on pinkribbonscars - I know she was planning to go soon as she'd been preparing and getting things done so selflessly…I wish I had been awake, I wanted to to say a proper farewell.

Pinkribbonscars - oh pinkribbonscars, I am so sorry I had been asleep. I've got my head in my hands here. I want to believe she felt the love from so many of us here in the forum, and I want to believe she is at peace now.

Rest easy now, pinkribbonscars 🥹

Thank you again to @RainAndSadness and to all of the mods. Thank you @Pidgeons_Sparrows and all who took note of how CW and Soviet were operating.

Kiitos - thank you ♡

Last edited:
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Smoking the last cigarette of my life then off I go… it's incredibly cold and I forgot a jacket oops 😬

I am sorry to those I did not message you're all lovely souls all of you are special to me… if I didn't get around to messaging you too much was on my mind @Holu love you and will miss you

Soon I will delete my account, factory reset my phone, and find peace at last… I'm extremely scared, but I know I got this… I just remember we all die, it's my mantra

View attachment 119171
Of course I didn't buy enough lace…. But I gave Otto a noose! Lol @XdragonsoulX

Farewell I will miss you guys

Ah… sadness… I wasn't there for the message. Thank you more than everything for spending time with me, and please don't fret not messaging.

I won't lie it hurts to see your name crossed out despite knowing what's coming. I'm sorry for everything the world did to you. I hope I helped just a little in your last few days.

I made a promise I'd be happy for you, so I'll smile and think positive thoughts. Goodbye and farewell friend. Hopefully I'll be able to join you soon enough. For now, I'm happy that you finally can enjoy peace.

This isn't the right place but fuck you CW36. Fuck you for harassing @fwompie fuck you for harassing ribbons. I hate that I'm reading thru ur ignored messages. I'm sorry ribbons for everything, I should have been here I'm fucking sorry.

Last edited:
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
Hello..... ribbons here

I just got out of a psychiatric ward yesterday. I misjudged the length of the tree branches (spatial awareness was never my strength), and since it was already 6:35 am I didn't have much time. A car was already pulling up so I drove swiftly to another area of the park. I found a tree with a branch I could actually reach, but it was just barely. I was standing on my tiptoes on the top of of the handle of a step ladder. I thought my plan was 100% foolproof, but clearly I did not account for all details. The top of the ligature was too loose. I lost consciousness, saw black and white spots, and it was so peaceful and beautiful! Then I began to lucid dream and felt like I was narrating the story of a girl trying to hang herself.... until I dropped to the ground and hit my head and realized what I had done. I didn't tie the ligature tight enough so it didn't support my weight and came undone. Fuck! I couldn't attempt again because there was no where in my apartment I felt comfortable hanging at and it was already light out so my risk of being discovered was too high.

I drove to the er. My head and throat hurt for about a day 1/2 and I had a red streak around my neck., yet no damage to my neck, brain, or spinal cord was found fortunately! I was in a ward for 11 days. I have decided to continue living for awhile, as I realized I was a bigger burden to my family if I CTB than if I were to drag them in my misery. I am currently working on my recovery.

I want to add that encouraging and egging on suicide is sick- especially of the youth. I am a nearly 30 year old adult and at that time I had made up my mind. In no way was I looking for anyone to will me to do it, as I had already willed myself to do it by sending letters, factory resetting my electronics, and donating my possessions. I am no longer so wrapped up in my pain that I can no longer see the light and am working on wrapping up the messes I made. Sometimes it's so overwhelming- especially no longer having a phone number at the moment- but I am trying to breathe and remember there are other options if I so choose. People have the right to do as they wish. I did what I wished, thought I would CTB when I got out of the ward, and decided to change my mind. I have a roomie whom I met at the ward so I have a suicide watch partner in case I get so overwhelmed I find myself in that space again. I'm ensuring I exhaust all options to clean up the self sabotage I did to myself before deciding to CTB yet again.

Thank you to all the comfort and solace I received from all you lovely people, and thank you for standing up against the two users who did not treat me with dignity. I am so sorry it came to this, and I am glad you were here for me then and hope you're still here for me now.

Special shout-outs to @front of me @XdragonsoulX @Holu @Kerrtu @SVEN @didntmeantohauntyou @corazon @heavyeyes and many others I don't have time to mention as I'm typing this from the library. You were so respectful and kind hence why I joined yet again. You deserve to know I'm still here. Thank you!

Last edited:
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
What amazing news. Every good wish for your recovery and finding hope 💜💜
I feel pretty damn hopeless honestly.... I have no phone number, I didn't save my data to cloud....

I was panicking about how my stupid phone number was gone and my internet was not working until I finally just remembered I cancelled it! For some reason I thought it was one of the affairs I had forgotten to wrap up! I also thought that people would be angry I survived after worrying them and causing them pain and grief. What gave me the will to live was realizing that wasn't true. My pain wasn't a burden to others. Only to me! The lies my brain tells me... I'm trying to learn how to not believe them.

I was not thinking clearly because I was so deep in my pain. I'm still not fully recovered. I'm glad people are happy I'm still here and not angry that I didn't succeed. Recovery is something I now realize I deserve and that's thanks to the love and support of people like you @Larysa :heart:

I will be going to my internet provider soon to get the service back. Hopefully I can update soon. Library closes in half an hour.

Last edited:
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Hello..... ribbons here

I just got out of a psychiatric ward yesterday. I misjudged the length of the tree branches (spatial awareness was never my strength), and since it was already 6:35 am I didn't have much time. A car was already pulling up so I drove swiftly to another area of the park. I found a tree with a branch I could actually reach, but it was just barely. I was standing on my tiptoes on the top of of the handle of a step ladder. I thought my plan was 100% foolproof, but clearly I did not account for all details. The top of the ligature was too loose. I lost consciousness, saw black and white spots, and it was so peaceful and beautiful! Then I began to lucid dream and felt like I was narrating the story of a girl trying to hang herself.... until I dropped to the ground and hit my head and realized what I had done. I didn't tie the ligature tight enough so it didn't support my weight and came undone. Fuck! I couldn't attempt again because there was no where in my apartment I felt comfortable hanging at and it was already light out so my risk of being discovered was too high.

I drove to the er. My head and throat hurt for about a day 1/2 and I had a red streak around my neck., yet no damage to my neck, brain, or spinal cord was found fortunately! I was in a ward for 11 days. I have decided to continue living for awhile, as I realized I was a bigger burden to my family if I CTB than if I were to drag them in my misery. I am currently working on my recovery.

I want to add that encouraging and egging on suicide is sick- especially of the youth. I am a nearly 30 year old adult and at that time I had made up my mind. In no way was I looking for anyone to will me to do it, as I had already willed myself to do it by sending letters, factory resetting my electronics, and donating my possessions. I am no longer so wrapped up in my pain that I can no longer see the light and am working on wrapping up the messes I made. Sometimes it's so overwhelming- especially no longer having a phone number at the moment- but I am trying to breathe and remember there are other options if I so choose. People have the right to do as they wish. I did what I wished, thought I would CTB when I got out of the ward, and decided to change my mind. I have a roomie whom I met at the ward so I have a suicide watch partner in case I get so overwhelmed I find myself in that space again. I'm ensuring I exhaust all options to clean up the self sabotage I did to myself before deciding to CTB yet again.

Thank you to all the comfort and solace I received from all you lovely people, and thank you for standing up against the two users who did not treat me with dignity. I am so sorry it came to this, and I am glad you were here for me then and hope you're still here for me now.

Special shout-outs to @front of me @XdragonsoulX @Holu @Kerrtu @SVEN @didntmeantohauntyou @corazon @heavyeyes and many others I don't have time to mention as I'm typing this from the library. You were so respectful and kind hence why I joined yet again. You deserve to know I'm still here. Thank you!

Pinkribbonscars! I have been thinking of you and to read your comment here, to see you again - 🫂

I sincerely wish you all good things in your recovery, and I am so glad you have a new friend/roomie who is looking out for you 🥹

Keep on busting those stormy clouds until the sun shines on you again - you deserve peace and that can be achieved while you are alive. I'm relieved and so happy to see you again.

I am pulling for you ♡

Much love,

Kerrtu ❀

Last edited:
T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
Hello..... ribbons here

I'm sorry things are tough right now, but I'm glad you've come to the realization that you want to live. You seem like an amazing person and I really hope you can make a full recovery. For phone calls, you can usually use an app, so long as you have an email. If not, I suppose you should get all of that sorted. I wish nothing but the best for you!

corazon

corazon

"a heart's a heavy burden"
Mar 30, 2023
Hello..... ribbons here

We meet again, ribbons 🤗
I am so glad to see you again and although they could be under better circumstances, I am relieved you haven't suffered lasting damage from your attempt. You're absolutely right, your pain isn't a burden to others. We all love you and are here rooting for you. All the very best in your journey.
Take care ❤️