• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
I'm sorry things are tough right now, but I'm glad you've come to the realization that you want to live. You seem like an amazing person and I really hope you can make a full recovery. For phone calls, you can usually use an app, so long as you have an email. If not, I suppose you should get all of that sorted. I wish nothing but the best for you!
I just got my sim reactivated so my phone is back. I am attempting to restore my phone but I saved nothing to cloud in an attempt to will myself to ctb in case I failed so that may be impossible. That's ok tho. I'm rebuilding a new life.

the morning I failed my attempt I thought everyone would be angry at me for everything I put them through. When I realized they were happy I was alive was when I realized I wasn't thinking clearly. I made up my mind at the time but I'm happy to be here now. Stuff sucks right now but I'm making steps to live a healthy life going foward.

I love you guys!

Last edited:
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
No need to be concerned that we wouldn't be happy along with you, Pink, now you feel more positive. Every good wish for moving forward with your life, I hope things continue to get better and you succeed in achieving what you seek.

F

forever dreaming

May 17, 2023
I just got my sim reactivated so my phone is back. I am attempting to restore my phone but I saved nothing to cloud in an attempt to will myself to ctb in case I failed so that may be impossible. That's ok tho. I'm rebuilding a new life.

the morning I failed my attempt I thought everyone would be angry at me for everything I put them through. When I realized they were happy I was alive was when I realized I wasn't thinking clearly. I made up my mind at the time but I'm happy to be here now. Stuff sucks right now but I'm making steps to live a healthy life going foward.

I love you guys!
What's your outlook on life now. Your story was touching to me because I feel the same way you did

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021

I love you guys!
I'm very glad that you got your phone back. Sorry about the missing data, I don't know enough to know if there's some way to get all of it back.

Yeah, suicidal thoughts can cloud your mind badly. You feel like you're a burden but everyone around you doesn't see you that way, and oftentimes would want to help you rather than see you gone. I understand that thinking.

I can say with almost 100% certainty that it'll only get better and there's nowhere to go but up from here :)

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome back and I wish you a quick recovery. I hope you find the strength you need and the support you need to fully recover. May all your wishes become true! I wish you all the best!

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023

I love you guys!
glad to see your alright, i realized that i gave you help on how to full hang, i kinda felt really guilty after giving you info, im glad to see your safe

T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
Hello..... ribbons here

I just got out of a psychiatric ward yesterday. I misjudged the length of the tree branches (spatial awareness was never my strength), and since it was already 6:35 am I didn't have much time. A car was already pulling up so I drove swiftly to another area of the park. I found a tree with a branch I could actually reach, but it was just barely. I was standing on my tiptoes on the top of of the handle of a step ladder. I thought my plan was 100% foolproof, but clearly I did not account for all details. The top of the ligature was too loose. I lost consciousness, saw black and white spots, and it was so peaceful and beautiful! Then I began to lucid dream and felt like I was narrating the story of a girl trying to hang herself.... until I dropped to the ground and hit my head and realized what I had done. I didn't tie the ligature tight enough so it didn't support my weight and came undone. Fuck! I couldn't attempt again because there was no where in my apartment I felt comfortable hanging at and it was already light out so my risk of being discovered was too high.

I drove to the er. My head and throat hurt for about a day 1/2 and I had a red streak around my neck., yet no damage to my neck, brain, or spinal cord was found fortunately! I was in a ward for 11 days. I have decided to continue living for awhile, as I realized I was a bigger burden to my family if I CTB than if I were to drag them in my misery. I am currently working on my recovery.

I want to add that encouraging and egging on suicide is sick- especially of the youth. I am a nearly 30 year old adult and at that time I had made up my mind. In no way was I looking for anyone to will me to do it, as I had already willed myself to do it by sending letters, factory resetting my electronics, and donating my possessions. I am no longer so wrapped up in my pain that I can no longer see the light and am working on wrapping up the messes I made. Sometimes it's so overwhelming- especially no longer having a phone number at the moment- but I am trying to breathe and remember there are other options if I so choose. People have the right to do as they wish. I did what I wished, thought I would CTB when I got out of the ward, and decided to change my mind. I have a roomie whom I met at the ward so I have a suicide watch partner in case I get so overwhelmed I find myself in that space again. I'm ensuring I exhaust all options to clean up the self sabotage I did to myself before deciding to CTB yet again.

Thank you to all the comfort and solace I received from all you lovely people, and thank you for standing up against the two users who did not treat me with dignity. I am so sorry it came to this, and I am glad you were here for me then and hope you're still here for me now.

Special shout-outs to @front of me @XdragonsoulX @Holu @Kerrtu @SVEN @didntmeantohauntyou @corazon @heavyeyes and many others I don't have time to mention as I'm typing this from the library. You were so respectful and kind hence why I joined yet again. You deserve to know I'm still here. Thank you!

I'm so glad you are here and that you now are focusing on recovery 💛 thank you for updating us. I have also decided to focus on recovery. I'm happy to talk in private messages if there's anything you want to talk about. I know we didn't speak before, but as someone who is not out of the woods but also trying to live, we could help support each other if we need.

Wishing you all the best. 💛

didntmeantohauntyou

didntmeantohauntyou

Sorry4dying
Aug 23, 2023
Hello..... ribbons here

I just got out of a psychiatric ward yesterday. I misjudged the length of the tree branches (spatial awareness was never my strength), and since it was already 6:35 am I didn't have much time. A car was already pulling up so I drove swiftly to another area of the park. I found a tree with a branch I could actually reach, but it was just barely. I was standing on my tiptoes on the top of of the handle of a step ladder. I thought my plan was 100% foolproof, but clearly I did not account for all details. The top of the ligature was too loose. I lost consciousness, saw black and white spots, and it was so peaceful and beautiful! Then I began to lucid dream and felt like I was narrating the story of a girl trying to hang herself.... until I dropped to the ground and hit my head and realized what I had done. I didn't tie the ligature tight enough so it didn't support my weight and came undone. Fuck! I couldn't attempt again because there was no where in my apartment I felt comfortable hanging at and it was already light out so my risk of being discovered was too high.

I drove to the er. My head and throat hurt for about a day 1/2 and I had a red streak around my neck., yet no damage to my neck, brain, or spinal cord was found fortunately! I was in a ward for 11 days. I have decided to continue living for awhile, as I realized I was a bigger burden to my family if I CTB than if I were to drag them in my misery. I am currently working on my recovery.

I want to add that encouraging and egging on suicide is sick- especially of the youth. I am a nearly 30 year old adult and at that time I had made up my mind. In no way was I looking for anyone to will me to do it, as I had already willed myself to do it by sending letters, factory resetting my electronics, and donating my possessions. I am no longer so wrapped up in my pain that I can no longer see the light and am working on wrapping up the messes I made. Sometimes it's so overwhelming- especially no longer having a phone number at the moment- but I am trying to breathe and remember there are other options if I so choose. People have the right to do as they wish. I did what I wished, thought I would CTB when I got out of the ward, and decided to change my mind. I have a roomie whom I met at the ward so I have a suicide watch partner in case I get so overwhelmed I find myself in that space again. I'm ensuring I exhaust all options to clean up the self sabotage I did to myself before deciding to CTB yet again.

Thank you to all the comfort and solace I received from all you lovely people, and thank you for standing up against the two users who did not treat me with dignity. I am so sorry it came to this, and I am glad you were here for me then and hope you're still here for me now.

Special shout-outs to @front of me @XdragonsoulX @Holu @Kerrtu @SVEN @didntmeantohauntyou @corazon @heavyeyes and many others I don't have time to mention as I'm typing this from the library. You were so respectful and kind hence why I joined yet again. You deserve to know I'm still here. Thank you!
This is incredible it's what i wanted for you all along! Im so happy you've decided to keep living, and maybe now you'll have some time to get to my movie recommendations Lolll

vaspertine

vaspertine

Nov 22, 2022
hello!!!! I'm so happy to hear from you - I realised I forgot to reply to your last DM and I've been thinking of you a lot in the last couple of days ❤️

I wish you all the best in your recovery and hope that you can surround yourself with people who love and support you. Feel free to DM me to continue our convo if you feel like you have the capacity ❤️❤️

Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
Thank you all for the support! I can't start pms yet since I haven't posted enough I think, but I can respond if you send me one so feel free. I haven't gotten my discord back but I'll be happy to add you guys when I do if you want.

I will quote you guys later. I'm getting ready to see my mom, then I'm going to a universalist transcendentalist church and visiting a friend I made in the hospital.

XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
Hello..... ribbons here

It makes me so happy to see you post again ribbons, I'm sorry your attempt didn't work as planned, but tbh I'm glad it didn't I missed seeing your posts and I'm glad you are deciding to give recovery another go, remember we're in this shit together

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
These are the kinds of real-life experiences people who have a narrow view that this forum is a suicide death cult should pay attention to.
Glad to have you back ribbons, also glad that things seem to be much better for you. I'm also fortunate that people were happy that you were still here and didn't get blinded by rage towards you.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Hello..... ribbons here

:(. Them tree branches really do be tricky. Glad you're feeling a little better, and glad you found a buddy. While I'm always pro choice I think it's always wisest to do whatever you can until you feel or know you are out of options. Take your time to treat yourself a little kinder, and if you ever need anything as always feel free to send a message.

draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
I've been a lurker here for months and finally made an account just because of this post. This is the most relatable post I've ever seen here by far and your writing is wonderful. I truly hope you find peace and happiness in wherever you end up in life and/or death. You're such an amazing person <3

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Hello..... ribbons here

Welcome back dearest ribbons 💖💖💖 I apologize for not replying much sooner. It's honestly so great to hear from you!!!

I'm sorry things didn't work out as you had planned. What a relief to hear you're ok after that fall!

I hope your journey to recovery brings new beginnings and a chance for you to rediscover yourself. No matter what you will always find support here 🫂🫂

Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
I felt guilty for going to the food bank and I'm feeling undeserving again and just wanna die. I've done nothing productive today and I have a lot of stuff to prepare because of what I did.

This sucks. Initial clarity just zapped. Idk what to do.

Last edited:
D

D3HIII

D#
Aug 22, 2023
I felt guilty for going to the food bank and I'm feeling guilty again and just wanna die. I've done nothing productive today and I have a lot of stuff to prepare because of what I did.

Hey hey, it's ok. Just breathe and take some time to think.

Your emotions are going to be flowing and that's perfectly ok. Rebuilding is part of getting help, and this time you get to rebuild anyway you want. And you're going to build something amazing!

Freyja13

Freyja13

Today's air quality is mauve and speckled.
May 6, 2023
I felt guilty for going to the food bank and I'm feeling undeserving again and just wanna die. I've done nothing productive today and I have a lot of stuff to prepare because of what I did.

Hey you! I'm so relieved to hear you're still with us. I literally got excited when I saw you posting again. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling bad again. I know for a lot of us life is... difficult, to put it lightly. Please try to be kind to yourself. Everyday you're giving it your all and you should be damn well proud of that! You're precious and loved. I'm really glad to hear you made it to the food bank. I need to go myself but I also feel quite guilty and undeserving when I go so I don't go as often as I should. Food is important and not having to worry about where your next meal is coming from for a while is... well at least for me it takes some of the weight off my shoulders. You are deserving of love and kindness. Sorry if this is ramble-y. I recently learned that I have ADHD so that's been... yeah... But keep doing your best. You've been through tough battles before. You can do this c: ❤️❤️

Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
I promised to respond to all the kind and lovely people who posted good well and recovery wishes and were supportive. I still have not gotten my internet set back up (I had to replace my router and modem as I threw them away, and it's been a pain in the ass to activate so I've been procrastinating lol). I'm at the library so here I am to deliver my promise. Trying to multi-quote a mass amount of messages on my phone was too daunting of a task as I'm overwhelmed with how much of my life I messed up before the attempt and have still yet to repair. My energy and distress tolerance is currently very nil. Hopefully it restores with self-compassion and patience, as I'm currently trying to hold off on the gallows dance. Either way I cannot live like this. As all who read this knows, I could no long bare my pain, and could barely care for myself due to it. I hope I can heal from my sickness, but the fear I never can and may need a peaceful exit prematurely still lingers.

ETA: Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore that you are feeling pretty hopeless atm 🫂 But your posts seem full of hope to me reading them, if that makes sense 💜

The pendulum forever swings back and forth, oscillating between hopefulness and hopelessness at the speed of light. I discovered I have BPD (which I suspected prior), so that may be why. The smallest of triggers, like knowing my bills are late, running into people I've yet to talk to since being MIA in my apartment, having to utilize federal and state resources, reminding myself of all the items I donated, and preparing for returning to work, sets me off. I am curious if anyone who has attempted can relate. I feel like my emotions being all over the place is normal right now. A failed attempt is not something you just bounce back from. It's been over a week since I was discharged, but it's still fresh. Healing is slow, but hopefully worth it.

I did not feel as if you were invalidating my feelings of hopelessness. Before I attempted, they were consistently constant. They are now fleeting and sometimes hope breaks through. You made an astute observation! I'm just trying to remind myself that it's understandable to feel the way I'm feeling after everything I've been through (even if it was self-inflicted).

I am so glad to see you again and although they could be under better circumstances, I am relieved you haven't suffered lasting damage from your attempt.
I actually reunited on some pretty good circumstances all things considered. While I'm still very stressed and overwhelmed with trying to pick up the pieces, I did not fuck up my life beyond repair as I previously resumed. I was upset that I did not cause permanent damage initially as I worried people would think my CTB attempt was not serious and that I was merely gesturing for attention. Now that I'm in a better place, I realize that wasn't true and that I am lucky to not be disabled as I would certainly would have no choice other than to CTB if that were the result.

You're absolutely right, your pain isn't a burden to others.
Thank you. I wish I realized that before. The only people it is a burden to are those who don't matter. I'm lucky I survived and fully recovered.

What's your outlook on life now. Your story was touching to me because I feel the same way you did
It's exactly the same as it was before. Life is utterly meaningless (which isn't necessarily a reason to CTB imo. You can still be happy without a purpose or meaning. Life is truly a marvel to savor. My only caveat is I could not enjoy the beauty of the world anymore, so why carry on if all I could feel was pain, hopelessness, and emptiness?), it is selfish to force people to live in pain at all costs to not bare the burden of grief or feeling responsible for a person's death (as if they're that important lol), and everyone is chained to authoritarianism and capitalism. The only way to be free is to not give up and to live out of spite, but if you can't feel anything beyond pain or numbness, CTB should be viable for those who want it.

I'd say the only outlook that has changed is my view on myself. I see myself as worthy of respect and kindness (well, sometimes. As I mentioned earlier, this can shift back to self-hatred in seconds. Yay to BPD unstable self image!) I now see recovery as feasible for me (unless I'm being naive). I realize that I am too remorseful to be a bad person, and that shame actually leads to hurting people instead of bettering ourselves. I do not believe in a literal God, yet I still believe the idea of a God not wanting to hate ourselves as we were made in his image and he loves us is a beautiful concept in the metaphorical sense. I know in a literal sense childhood me would not like how adult me has treated myself at all.

I am sorry you have felt the same way as me. It is a lonely hell isn't it? I hope things get better for you if you so desire.

I'm so glad you are here and that you now are focusing on recovery 💛 thank you for updating us. I have also decided to focus on recovery. I'm happy to talk in private messages if there's anything you want to talk about. I know we didn't speak before, but as someone who is not out of the woods but also trying to live, we could help support each other if we need.

Wishing you all the best. 💛
you can feel free to message me whenever as well! Peer support is an undervalued tool. People who have been there have helped me more than professionals if I'm being honest.

I'm sorry your attempt didn't work as planned, but tbh I'm glad it didn't I missed seeing your posts and I'm glad you are deciding to give recovery another go, remember we're in this shit together
I'm glad it didn't work too. I think I would have made a mistake if I did CTB as I realize my reasoning for doing so was based on faulty logic. If I do end up wrong, CTB is forever an option, but I am blessed to have a second chance.

These are the kinds of real-life experiences people who have a narrow view that this forum is a suicide death cult should pay attention to.
100%

The death cult stereotype needs to die. Not allowing suicidal people to support one another and not be free to be honest and speak out against dark truths probably leads to more deaths than pro-lifers realize. they don't care about suicidal people; just their own ego. If this was a death cult I'd be egged on, but people are so supportive! Even those who goaded me on my old account were banned! Screen shot this people! Spread the word! Protect our safe spaces!

I've been a lurker here for months and finally made an account just because of this post. This is the most relatable post I've ever seen here by far and your writing is wonderful. I truly hope you find peace and happiness in wherever you end up in life and/or death. You're such an amazing person <3
Absolutely sweet of you to go out of your way to sign up because of me! I'm flattered!

Library is closing in 2 minutes. If I didn't quote you, remember that I love you.

Last edited:
S

SpiritInTheSky

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it
Sep 10, 2023
@Cloud Busting I've only come across your thread now and was reading all the comments, when I saw your update to say your attempt failed I was relieved, and reading other people's reactions to your return it seems like everyone was also glad to hear you survived.
You're proof that recovery is possible.
You have such a way with words, would you ever consider a career in counselling to help others once you are 100% and back in your feet?
Maybe it's the calling you need, to help others as you would have hoped to have been helped yourself.
It's great to hear your family are supporting you and even though you gave a lot of your stuff away, it's only materialistic and you'll have it all back again eventually.
Your internet will be sorted soon, until then get yourself a good book and just take it easy.
No body is expecting you to recover straight away, it takes time. But you're on the right track and we are all happy you're still around.
You've made such an impact on people here , people who never met you and don't even know you, it just speaks volumes for the type of person you are, caring and selfless. Stay strong 💪🏻 you got this.

Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
I'm really glad to hear you made it to the food bank. I need to go myself but I also feel quite guilty and undeserving when I go so I don't go as often as I should.
I would never judge you for going. I wouldn't even judge rich people for going because it's food rescue as what isn't taken is tossed. If anyone should feel guilty it's corporations who create a surplus of food that contributes to obesity and food waste in a global warming crisis while others starve.

I don't understand why you and both judge ourselves more than anyone else.

Also, I ramble more than you! 🤣 no worries.
I've only come across your thread now and was reading all the comments….
Thank you for taking the time to read this monster of a thread! It must of taken you forever, especially since my writing style is very TL;DR.

You have such a way with words, would you ever consider a career in counselling to help others once you are 100% and back in your feet?
Maybe it's the calling you need, to help others as you would have hoped to have been helped yourself.
That used to be my dream goal but I got bad grades in high school and could never get into a standard university. I could start at junior college and transfer but I've dropped out every time. Also I'm getting old I'm almost 30. But I had a nurse who was 34 and just began his career in psych nursing so I guess it's not too late.

The problem with counseling is the system really doesn't help people. It's all based on money and insurance so the people who need help the most often don't get it. Also I'd be a mandatory reporter and would have to call the cops on people and incarcerate them. I share the same sentiments as @Holu

If I went back to school, it would be for developmental disability case management. Though I've considered becoming a peer support professional (which I can't enroll for classes in currently as you have to have two years psych hospital free to qualify), and am considering taking writing workshops and sharing my story to blogs, publications and podcasts. My efforts may fail but I'll never know if I don't try.
You're proof that recovery is possible.
I'd slow your roll on that one. I'm just getting started and I'm far from recovering. It's still a possibility I never will despite my best efforts.
It's great to hear your family are supporting you and even though you gave a lot of your stuff away, it's only materialistic and you'll have it all back again eventually.
I appreciate the sentiment but this is so removed from the reality of my situation it's almost insensitive. We live in a world where we depend on goods and services to survive. Winter is coming. I have no boots or coat. I only have sandals and a pair of generic keds without laces. I don't have clothes for a proper interview. I'm sleeping on a mattress on a floor.

It isn't just stuff. It's essentials for living I tossed out and donated. And guess what? I only have 10k to my name. I'm unemployed, I am not receiving any benefits, and I racked up debt and fucked up my credit before attempting to ctb. So yeah, understandably I am stressed. I cannot afford to replace "just materials." My bills and debt alone are going to destroy my finances before even beginning to replace "just materials."

I just try to remind myself that even if it's self inflicted, it's ok to take charity because hopefully one day I can give back when I'm back on my feet.

Last edited:
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Just a quickie, @Cloud Busting. Imo nearly 30 is a really good time to go back to education, as long as it's possible financially. If you can find a way, and the right subject, I think you'll fly.
Also wanna add that while 30 might seem old it really isn't. You still have a lot of life left if you choose to live. It's not too late to start again at this age. Lots of people do. Depending on where you live your local community college would be a great place to look for opportunities in pursuing higher education. Financial assistance and state grants might be available to you as well.